TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they ensure that they didn't end up on camera at the same time?

Good question.
I don't think there were 2 people there but a few things have made me wonder.

What Bill said would make perfect sense arkansasmimi! Are you still trying to figure out Room 12 or something else?

BTW, I am not sure where the church office is in this building....

Well I do believe that could be good clue Thanks Bill. Sign points offices that general direction terri missy bevers creekside signage.JPG

And just still trying to get the layout of the building ;) Various different places in the video released from MPD

Good question.

Could you summarize and/or post direct comparisons? Because I think it's highly, highly, highly unlikely.

Good question.

I wanted to bring this up but when I said it to myself out loud, it sounded wayyy out there. I really dont think this one person acted alone. No way. But only one person entered on the CCTV. They got the perp walking in and Missy's arrival. That was LE's words. Where could the other potential perp have been? I dont remember what originally made me thought it was 2 diff people. I think I might have seen the extended video and thought the body looked different at some point. IDK. I dont want to go too far out on the limb. Regardless...even if its NOT two perps in the church, *at least* 2 people know who this is or what its about. This person did not come up with all of this on their own. I just dont buy it. JMO

Looks like the knee pads may have been separate from the shin guards. There's a wide band that wraps all the way around the leg at the knee and back leg.

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 11.39.33 PM.jpg

I downloaded the Midlothian Police Department's Creekside Church Surveillance Video and rendered it in HD at 60 frames per second, showing better quality with enhanced sharpness and color restoration. The suspect wandering the church is much more clearer now.

[video]https://youtu.be/mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video]

Thank you so much! I needed to see this in better detail.

Everyone look at this you tube from Kodiak and make it full screen. Pay attention to the feet at the 1:08 - 1:17 mark and the ankles at the 1:45 mark and tell me you don't see tabs at the heels, pointy toes showing through thin material and ankles - NOT BOOTS. It almost looks as though the sole of one of the bits of footwear is loose and flopping about.

As for the 'tool' I do not see channel lock pliers at all. It is a square ended long rectangular 'box', the shape of a plastic wrap/foil box and there is no way this is a pair of pliers.

Can you please tell us what kind of tool you think this is? Maybe find a photo online somewhere and then lead us to it because it looks like a box to me.
I am trying to find a picture, but none of them are exactly right. I am going to try to draw it. Because the teeth are open, one arm is shorter than the other. The suspect thumb where she put the arrow is gripping just one arm, and that arm has red PVC exposed above and below the thumb. The other arm has less PVC, like it broke off, and the tip of that arm is missing PVC. The suspect's tool is strong pair of pliers that locks (because the suspect is only holding one arm and the round brass object stays in place). The arms are parallel, but not the same length. I picked these out of all the ones, but they are not quite right either. The suspect's pair has an extra mechanism element between the arms (spring? lock?) http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-u7z9k...002006US24k__80967.1440466650.380.500.jpg?c=2 If you open the teeth heads, then the one arm slides down, making one arm shorter than the other. Twelve inches looks correct, the large one.

Could you summarize and/or post direct comparisons? Because I think it's highly, highly, highly unlikely.

I agree that it is highly unlikely. I think it was only 1 person.
But I will list the things that have made me question that 2 people were there:
--I see ankle in the gif (thread 2 post 135) I see boots in every other video. Did this person take their boots on and off at the church?
--sometimes the person waddles and sometimes they don't
--it might explain why we sometimes see female mannerisms and sometimes male
--could go towards explaining...something I read on twitter but can't talk about here...I wish a msm would pick that up and do a story on it.

That is all I can think of right now. But like I said, I still think it unlikely 2 evil swat wanna be's were there.

while looking at types of this tool on google, i did see quite a few styles that can include wide flat "teeth" that could potentially look like an object being held by the pliers- there are so many types- one for chain locking, several different types for welders- but it DOES appear that something round is held inside the teeth. if this is a locked plier tool and was used at some point, i can imagine the perpetrator continuing on without stopping to disengage the lock - it seems so clear to me that this is what the item IS, that i am having a difficult time seeing the object as anything else- i am trying to be openminded and "see" the box that others see, but i just can't!

I wonder if the round thing in the teeth of the tool that you see, is the lock that was broken off the door? There was a photo of a door with a lock broken off of it. I'm not sure if it was round or not though. Arkansasmimi was looking for the picture.

Maybe this part of the footage isn't towards the end of the time the perp was there (right before or right after Missy's murder) but in the beginning?

Hmmm....

Sorry y'all! I have to go to bed. I'm worn out!!!

Lol omg bifocals...im thinking i need those with this case. Sheesh!! I will never laugh at those "grandma" infomercials that run at night for that huge "as seen on TV" magnifier u can use to read/view with. :websleuther::hilarious:

Maybe is says office?

--I see ankle in the gif (thread 2 post 135) I see boots in every other video. Did this person take their boots on and off at the church?
--could go towards explaining...something I read on twitter but can't talk about here...I wish a msm would pick that up and do a story on it.

That is all I can think of right now. But like I said, I still think it unlikely 2 evil swat wanna be's were there.

I completely disagree, but I appreciate your open-minded thinking and reasons behind it. Good post. It's possible.

On another note, it seems that there isn't much RB posting. Is it because of the rules here? Or what?

Someone above mentioned that something about the perp reminded them of the way a LE motorcycle cop walks. I seconded that. I scoured youtube to find a couple of videos to illustrate the point. (I'll have to make two posts because of the posting limits.) Check out these videos and just look at the gait of the riders and the way they stand and walk with their toes pointing out. What do you think?

[video=youtube;BeLkrPkjimo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeLkrPkjimo[/video]

And here is the second video. I previewed these with the sound off, so I'm not sure what they are saying. The point is that people who ride motorcycles often sometimes have a discernible gait. Could be motorcycle cop or just a motorcyclist in general. JMO

[video=youtube;yGtCMxu8PyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGtCMxu8PyM[/video]

Someone above mentioned that something about the perp reminded them of the way a LE motorcycle cop walks. I seconded that. I scoured youtube to find a couple of videos to illustrate the point. (I'll have to make two posts because of the posting limits.) Check out these videos and just look at the gait of the riders and the way they stand and walk with their toes pointing out. What do you think?

[video=youtube;BeLkrPkjimo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeLkrPkjimo[/video]

Nancy Grace had brought up someone who rode a motorcycle and owned moto gear. She said it several times. Completely logical. I just wonder if the perp was on a moto that night and thats how he/she got away so quick. This timeline is so tight. Makes me wonder what vehicle of interest the LE saw but wasnt comfortable releasing.

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears at Creekside Church of Christ.
4:16 a.m. - Missy Bevers’ is shown arriving in her pickup truck.
4:20 a.m. - Bevers parks and enters the church building.
4:35 a.m. - A participant in her weekly 'Camp Gladiator' workout class arrives.
5:00 a.m. - Emergency dispatchers receive first of two 911 calls.
5:03 a.m. - Patrol officers and EMS are dispatched.
5:10 a.m. - Police arrive at the crime scene.

Whatever it was, it happened fast. (timeline source; multiple news agencies and here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-video-timeline-released-in-terri-bevers-death-at-texas-church/

Thank you so much! I needed to see this in better detail.

Everyone look at this you tube from Kodiak and make it full screen. Pay attention to the feet at the 1:08 - 1:17 mark and the ankles at the 1:45 mark and tell me you don't see tabs at the heels, pointy toes showing through thin material and ankles - NOT BOOTS. It almost looks as though the sole of one of the bits of footwear is loose and flopping about.

As for the 'tool' I do not see channel lock pliers at all. It is a square ended long rectangular 'box', the shape of a plastic wrap/foil box and there is no way this is a pair of pliers.

You're welcome!

And, by golly, your are right! I see both soles have what appears to be something flopping about in the back and underneath the soles when they walk.

I completely disagree, but I appreciate your open-minded thinking and reasons behind it. Good post. It's possible.

On another note, it seems that there isn't much RB posting. Is it because of the rules here? Or what?
i believe there was some RB posting earlier tonight. Some posters seem to find him worthy of looking into. I don't think he is involved so I usually skip those posts.
I do believe you can discuss things he had said in interviews without breaking the rules.

Suspect went FROM Dutch Door hallway, then opened the door and went INTO the Sanctuary/ Auditorium

Sanctuary/ Auditorium Doors open OUTWARDS santuary door perp went into.JPG

Room 12 where ever it is located, opens OUTWARD into the hallway.

The Room with the Dutch doors. From outside. Creekside dutch door window.jpg

I think we have only one perp who is wearing a white shirt under the 'police' gear. Seems that they would both show up in at least one video shot if that were the case. Are you thinking of a married couple team? <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288