TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think she was hunted. What kinda of person does that? Hunts.

Hunted, ambushed, cornered, trapped, killed. And the perp does all of this in a costume with tools and weapons galore. Is anyone here a criminal profiler?

Yes I think she was hunted. What kinda of person does that? Hunts.

A cat hunting a mouse-- they play a bit before the kill. Cats are not direct with their approach to killing--they make it into a tortuous game.

A cat in a hat.

But if you are speaking about **humans** & what kind does that? Female to female only.

Moo

Hunted, ambushed, cornered, trapped, killed. And the perp does all of this in a costume with tools and weapons galore. Is anyone here a criminal profiler?

No but I am sure going to dig into this tomorrow.

Perhaps, but I notice they walked past some doors and didn't try to open them. And apparently smashed a lot of glass. I agree with a poster a few pages back, it appears like they were staging the scene as a burglary that was interrupted. That's the most common strategy to try to confuse LE..

We've only seen a couple minutes of the video footage, though. We don't know what's on the other 27-28 or so minutes that LE may have.

I haven't been thinking teen, but I'm open to hearing why others think it's a possibility. What would the teen's motive be, in your theory?

As I have stated before, perhaps a girl who miscarried or had a stillborn child recently(which would account for waddle, if still had pregnancy weight), who "blamed" MB for it due to her perceived treatment while exercising while pregnant. A VERY powerful motive aka "you killed my baby".

Whoever did this crime knew that Missy would arrive first, early and alone. He/she knew that others would not arrive at the same time as Missy but rather would arrive some time later - 1/2 hour or so. So, he/she knew this Monday morning routine. This to me, is critical to solving the case.

Just how many people would know this information? Not many. In fact, in all likelihood not even the whole camper class would know what time she arrived before class, or how much time she spent setting things up and what time other camper/early birds would start to arrive. Just a few would know. Very few.

Family, very close friends and helpers would know. I have taken many classes and had no idea what time the instructor arrived to set up or what time others began to arrive - only perhaps that they were there when I got there or came in after I arrived. The perp knew there was a window of opportunity to act.

Was there someone who continued to volunteer to help her set up in the mornings? This person would know that there was no need to disarm any alarm system as he/she had been there during set up time before but perhaps was not a welcomed assistant?

While this may be a jealous lover/spouse/whatever situation the perp HAD to know the early morning routine to be able to judge the timing of the murder and get away without fear of having campers stumble upon the crime in progress. The calm strolls through the church tell me that the perp knew precisely what time Missy would arrive and was not hanging out looking through a window to see her arrive. IOW not worried about her coming in too early or being accompanied by other campers.

This person didn't just know that Missy would be teaching a class at 5am but that she would arrive around 4:15am and roughly 20 minutes before anyone else would drive into the parking lot.

BB stated that Missy touched a lot of people's lives in meaningful ways as she helped them realize their physical potential and mental strength. We may have someone who latched onto that kind of attention, had fantasies that this was more than a professional relationship, had found meaning in life through Missy and when the attention was not reciprocated - bam! "You lead me on!" You know the type and yes, it could still be a woman.

JMHO

Nailed it IMO. Best description I've read yet among the 4,643,854 posts on here.

Whoever did this crime knew that Missy would arrive first, early and alone. He/she knew that others would not arrive at the same time as Missy but rather would arrive some time later - 1/2 hour or so. So, he/she knew this Monday morning routine. This to me, is critical to solving the case.

Just how many people would know this information? Not many. In fact, in all likelihood not even the whole camper class would know what time she arrived before class, or how much time she spent setting things up and what time other camper/early birds would start to arrive. Just a few would know. Very few.

Family, very close friends and helpers would know. I have taken many classes and had no idea what time the instructor arrived to set up or what time others began to arrive - only perhaps that they were there when I got there or came in after I arrived. The perp knew there was a window of opportunity to act.

Was there someone who continued to volunteer to help her set up in the mornings? This person would know that there was no need to disarm any alarm system as he/she had been there during set up time before but perhaps was not a welcomed assistant?

While this may be a jealous lover/spouse/whatever situation the perp HAD to know the early morning routine to be able to judge the timing of the murder and get away without fear of having campers stumble upon the crime in progress. The calm strolls through the church tell me that the perp knew precisely what time Missy would arrive and was not hanging out looking through a window to see her arrive. IOW not worried about her coming in too early or being accompanied by other campers.

This person didn't just know that Missy would be teaching a class at 5am but that she would arrive around 4:15am and roughly 20 minutes before anyone else would drive into the parking lot.

BB stated that Missy touched a lot of people's lives in meaningful ways as she helped them realize their physical potential and mental strength. We may have someone who latched onto that kind of attention, had fantasies that this was more than a professional relationship, had found meaning in life through Missy and when the attention was not reciprocated - bam! "You lead me on!" You know the type and yes, it could still be a woman.

JMHO

This was the start of a new camp - April 18th, so if there were new campers joining no one could be sure who would show up early besides Missy. Another CG trainer lead the group while she was in Austin so maybe Missy had walked him/her through the set up routine. Also last night, a WS'er familiar with the Church of Christ posted in thread 6, that it was very unusual for the church to allow a non-member to use the facilities for something like CG and that Missy may have had a connection with a church member. This is rumor only so hope it is ok to mention.

I posted a pic earlier of a window piece (aluminum square tubing connector), that greatly resembles box like item. I couldn't figure out though why they would carry that awhile but then thought how when I hunt sometimes I have to take my gloves off to fool with something that requires my fingers. This would have put DNA/prints on item and it would require going in kitchen perhaps to wash off said DNA etc. just a thought.

So someone mentioned a thread or so back that maybe the perp didn't break into that one room where they kinda half-arsed messed with the lock because they were more concerned with making sure their target didn't have escape routes more than anything else.

That left me with chills after reading it. It really stuck with me.

Also, this is totally random, but this person actually reminds me of my husband's ex best friend (male), who was unhealthily attached to my husband, if you catch my drift. IDK. I've thought this was a woman from the start though. IDK

That was me but I owe credit to another poster that suggested the swatsquatch may have been leaving doors open so they could see which one was closed later,,,,that gave me chills.

In all honesty. Hubby is posting bible scriptures on his Facebook now.

So he may actually not be involved. Jmo.

The more I read, the less I know. But since I am cynical and not terribly trusting,

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Question. If your spouse and parents of your kids was killed because of extramarital affairs brought on by them.

Would you really care. While you seem joyful to say that I told you so while your spouse is in the grave?

Here's to hoping we hear something tomorrow.:busted::jail:

No real news since the last video was posted by the police on the 22nd.

The only thing that made news, was really nothing pertinent about the crime; they just noted that investigators were taking a forced break over the weekend.

It's my understanding locally that Arlington PD was brought in simply to man the daily operations for the department, so Midlothian PD could rest. Crime like this doesn't happen here. The small MPD force wants this murder solved and they've pounded the pavement for 2 weeks. APD has the manpower and graciously stepped up to help & make this happen. I believe it's a viable explanation & probably better explains why MPD noted this in a press release for media. If media wanted an interview over the weekend, they'd have to wait until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member