TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if that were true, he would have some inkling at least - some type of knowledge of it. And if it were true, and he is an honest man, he'd have given that person up to the P.D. already.
Maybe he has? To me, this could explain some of his wording in the first press conference. If he knew there was someone that could have potentially done this because she was after him. Even if he never had an affair but didn't immediately squash the attention he may feel guilty about it. Not that he was involved in the murder, but he may have inadvertently acted in some ways that could have contributed--even if there was no possible way he could have known in advance.

If I were in his shoes (been ill for months, wife in great shape, etc.) and someone made a pass at me, I would be flattered. I might even flirt a little. Eventually I would let them know I was not interested. But if that person turned out to be obsessed or mentally imbalanced and then ended up killing my spouse thinking that would give them access to me, I would feel horribly guilty. Even though I did not cause the death.

I assume there was enough blood at the crime scene that it warranted them even looking into the shirt.

Somewhere it says that the people that found Missy assumed she was just unresponsive until they moved her and saw her injuries.

That tells me there wasn't a ton of blood and the seizure of the shirt may just be indeed a formality.

There would have to be enough blood at the scene to have soaked to an almost unseen shirt on the perp.

I wouldn't be able to find it but didn't someone suggest the booting the perp used suggested Military training?

or more precisely the way he had tucked his pants into his boots is pretty much exclusively Military? Use of a clip of some sort that Regular folk wouldn't even know existed iirc.

interesting lead.

That seems strange that NOT ONE SINGLE ATTENTION SEEKING PERSON FROM MISSISSIPPI HAS SAID THEY SAW HOW UPSET HE WAS AT A GAS STATION ON THE WAY HOME- But Pop's has no problem showing up for the pressers and taking over :)

I'm not sure that Brandon would have been so upset at a gas station to be noticed by an attention seeker.

Let's say that he did make some kind of scene at a gas station. The attention seeker would have to recognize him and decide to call the media and not the police. Or maybe this person did call the police and not the media and that's why we haven't heard anything about it. Or maybe this person didn't contact anyone. Or maybe someone witnessed this outburst and never recognized him as being Brandon Bevers husband of a murder victim.

JMO

Maybe he has? To me, this could explain some of his wording in the first press conference. If he knew there was someone that could have potentially done this because she was after him. Even if he never had an affair but didn't immediately squash the attention he may feel guilty about it. Not that he was involved in the murder, but he may have inadvertently acted in some ways that could have contributed--even if there was no possible way he could have known in advance.

If I were in his shoes (been ill for months, wife in great shape, etc.) and someone made a pass at me, I would be flattered. I might even flirt a little. Eventually I would let then know I was not interested. But if that person turned out to be obsessed or mentally imbalanced and then ended up killing my spouse thinking that would give them access to me, I would feel horribly guilty. Even though I did not cause the death.
would you then assert that your wife was not targeted?
maybe- if the guilt made you just not willing to consider it as a possibility-
but i agree that this is a plausible scenario.

I assume there was enough blood at the crime scene that it warranted them even looking into the shirt.

Somewhere it says that the people that found Missy assumed she was just unresponsive until they moved her and saw her injuries.

That tells me there wasn't a ton of blood and the seizure of the shirt may just be indeed a formality.

There would have to be enough blood at the scene to have soaked to an almost unseen shirt on the perp.

not necessarily

if you get someone from behind, say cut their throat, you have NO blood splatter on you as it sprays forward and the body protects you.

that little miss who shot both her parents with a double barrel had splatter on her dressing gown, nothing more.

We still don't know what Head Trauma caused Missys death but it could've even been gunshot.

I was obviously wrong about fishermen taking their own bait for a charter deep sea trip. And I'm glad that I was corrected.

Now question to those who take such trips. What would be the likely items and clothing that someone would have for such a trip?

Example. Rain jackets, beer coolers, fishing boots or what?

Is it like the crab catching shows on the discovery channel minus the crab cages of course?

Here's the type of trip it is:
http://www.duesouthcharters.com/

Not doing a commercial -- just the first one that popped up on Google :)

IIRC BB was late getting in to Biloxi. He took a pic of the restaurant. He then probably went to the hotel. Not in top notch health he was probably tired from the delayed flight. He said he called MB at around 9:30 and she fell asleep as they were talking. That was the last time he spoke to her, according to what he said.

I really cannot believe MB was having an affair. The hours she worked, and having 2 teenagers and an 8 year old, would probably leave her only wanting to sleep in her spare time. I could be wrong it won't be the first time. But from what I get from her FB, and his, that might have been a problem in the marriage...RB may have felt he wasn't getting enough attention. JMO

The crime scene was described as grisly.

the more I think about shirtgate the more inclined I am to think it means nothing. Which then leads to the puzzling Q of WHY LE released the search warrant?

its not something they had to do, but they did it.

bear in mind theres children in this mix who will be suffering terribly at any gossip or innuendo, LE released the SW anyway.

There has to be a motive for them making it public. Has to be.

would you then assert that your wife was not targeted?
maybe- if the guilt made you just not willing to consider it as a possibility-
but i agree that this is a plausible scenario.
I think she was definitely targeted. Possibly by someone who wanted her gone so they could have her spouse. There are other scenarios that fit as well, but this is one that could be plausible.

ETA: I misread your post. I might have asserted she was not targeted depending on the conversations I had with police and what they asked me to say or not say. Unsure on this one. The day following the murder I may not know or even be sure enough that it was the person who had flirted with me. And I would not want to believe someone intentionally murdered my spouse.

Forgive my gross guess - LA to Dallas about 1200 miles. V8 truck with trailer 10 miles/gallon = 120 gallons of gas. Standard truck tank = 20 gallons, add on tank = 20 gallons. I suppose they could fill up, stop halfway and pay cash for gas, drive in on fumes.

Your math doesn't add up. You would have to fill up at least twice on the road to go the 1200 miles and that's if you burn every gallon of your 40 gallon capacity which isn't going to happen.

I would say you fill up at the beginning of the trip and at least three times on the road. JMO.

BBM. I think this was an interpretation early on that my not have been correct. 911 operators use "unresponsive" for anyone who will not respond for any reason, even if they are dead. If you listen to the 911 call about Prince being found, the guy on the phone with Prince states he is dead but the call that goes out to first responders says "unresponsive male." IMO

When the first responders came, they knew she was deceased with no chance or revival because she was not transported to the hospital. So I believe her injuries were more than initially thought. She hadn't been attacked that long before the first responders arrived, she would have definitely been transported and they would have begun CPR if there was any chance of bringing her back.

IIRC BB was late getting in to Biloxi. He took a pic of the restaurant. He then probably went to the hotel. Not in top notch health he was probably tired from the delayed flight. He said he called MB at around 9:30 and she fell asleep as they were talking. That was the last time he spoke to her, according to what he said.

I really cannot believe MB was having an affair. The hours she worked, and having 2 teenagers and an 8 year old, would probably leave her only wanting to sleep in her spare time. I could be wrong it won't be the first time. But from what I get from her FB, and his, that might have been a problem in the marriage...RB may have felt he wasn't getting enough attention. JMO

it only takes 5 minutes...

something those exercise peeps don't tell you and probably should is, the fitter you are the higher your sex drive. I used to be a gym junkie and they were all partner swapping and carrying on - the trainers im talking about. Not so much the clients :) but I was friendly enough with the trainers to know they had a Riotous sex life mostly and they put it down to the extra energy.

Also busy people get more done. A Powerhouse such as Missy would've been absolutely bursting with energy. If you want something done, give it to a busy person.

There could be players in this we don't even know about, on both sides of the marital fence.

If I were in his shoes (been ill for months, wife in great shape, etc.) and someone made a pass at me, I would be flattered. I might even flirt a little. Eventually I would let them know I was not interested. But if that person turned out to be obsessed or mentally imbalanced and then ended up killing my spouse thinking that would give them access to me, I would feel horribly guilty. Even though I did not cause the death.

Agree. Remember the guy that heard Barry White and Olivia Newton John in his head before killing Rusty Schneider in front of his kids daycare.

Now it was said that Rustys wife manipulated her sick boss to do so while they were having side affairs on get away business trips or something.

But the boss was so in love that I don't think that he ever tried to implicate the wife. Idk

I think she was definitely targeted. Possibly by someone who wanted her gone so they could have her spouse. There are other scenarios that fit as well, but this is one that could be plausible.
I took the comment to mean would he (BB) then say he didn't believe his wife was targeted in first interview if in fact, he knew he had someone interested in him per your scenario. Correct if I'm wrong lawbelle...

I took the comment to mean would he (BB) then say he didn't believe his wife was targeted in first interview if in fact, he knew he had someone interested in him per your scenario. Correct if I'm wrong lawbelle...
Yep. You are correct. I had edited my response because I realized I had misread what was asked.

the perp seems to have been fully equipped but bow and arrow? I didn't see a quiver either but nothings impossible I suppose.

I thought in one of the stills he looked like he was carrying a gun. A shotgun or rifle. imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong