TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by beach, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glammie

Glammie New Member

While that may be what was stated Montjoy, with all due respect he has not been cleared, his alibi checks out, but that doesn't eliminate him as being involved in some fashion. I believe with all of my heart the LE would release a statement saying he was no longer a person of interest, the moment that they can do so. [emoji5]

Of course JMO

2. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a link to the longer video released by the MPD that was enhanced by one of our members?

3. Marah

Marah Active Member

Is it possible someone is trying to drum up business for self defense classes, etc by killing her?

4. Snow Flower

Snow Flower Well-Known Member

Maybe the strange post on the MPD FB page is being put there by one of the LE agencies to play with someone. BB and his mom need to ignore these posts. People are always going to look at the family first. It's normal. If I was them, as hard as it would be, I would ignore it and know that eventually the truth will come out. Their constant responding reminds me a bit of the Casey Anthony case. JMO

5. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

How do they know? How do we know? If she was in the center of the church, then why did they say she was found in SW corner?

Hopefully we'll know the real story soon. Or I hope so anyway.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

6. ToodieWorm

ToodieWorm New Member

I'm behind but catching up - CHeck out the front mounted helmet cams on Google. It looks just like this.

7. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yes, that article with that statement about the fishing trip alibi checking out isn't new. I've only been able to check in here sporadically this evening and I was really confused when that article was posted because it's from last week I think. LE hasn't announced that anyone has been cleared yet, AFAIK.

8. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

Yes, that's exactly it. To get the data.

9. Nationals

Nationals New Member

I'm sure it's a motive way more personal than either of these. No one is going to risk killing someone for anything so small.

10. JLSChook

JLSChook Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;mSWD1TvaGZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video]

11. d4j

d4j Well-Known Member

I agree.

12. dub

dub Well-Known Member

So wait, am I correct in reading that Missy's car was seen entering the parking lot on an external camera and she was seen walking into the building on an internal camera?

But the perp's vehicle (assuming he/she had one), as far as we know, was NOT seen on the external camera, AND he/she was not seen leaving the building?

This is bizarre. Everything about the released video, and most things about the scene, to me scream "loosely organized at best", but the killer seems to have had very detailed knowledge of the premises, and been extremely confident about where Missy would enter the building. So weird.

13. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That's an interesting, outside the box theory. I think almost anything's possible.

14. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

It's standard wording to indicate there's reason to believe there could be useful info in the phone's data. Obviously she wasn't texting while she was being murdered, but if a warrant is being issued for say, a burglary where the phone was used as the burglary was taking place, it would apply. Like in Amanda Blackburn's case, they used their cell phones during their burglary spree.

15. Nationals

Nationals New Member

if perp spends hundreds of dollars, time and effort to gather and bring all of these tools and wear this elaborate get-up I'm sure he also brought the weapon he planned on using to kill her. He knew he'd have very limited time before the others would arrive.

16. wildebeest

wildebeest Well-Known Member

I feel as if the fat lady is taking the stage. LE has made some calculated moves recently, and I think, hope, and pray they have the perp in their sights.

BTW----The great state of Texas, is no nonsense, when it comes to punishing convicted criminals. And with this violent, heinous, elimination of a young wife and mother, I believe, Texas will show no mercy...

Don't Mess With Texas!

IMHO

17. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

I'm really hoping that the pick type hammer was new. Maybe investigators can track down the purchase or maybe someone who is missing this tool will come forward.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

18. texasgirl2

texasgirl2 Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

I have two links for YouTube videos that were edited (one I just found via search). Is this the right one Bill?

19. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

I can't vouch for how accurate the animation is. I just thought it was cool the way they can recreate a scene.

20. ToodieWorm

ToodieWorm New Member

If one were to photoshop a balaclava and helmet over a certain face, it looks similar to the still from the video posted several pages back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.