TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be a death penalty case if the perp is under the age of 18, per the Supreme Court of the US. I don't think a teenager killed Missy, but I know some people think it was a person as young as 15 who killed her.

Just out of interest who thinks it was a person as young as 15? And why?

I don't see eyeglasses; just a hand motion that looks like he's pushing up eyeglasses at .43 while hes trying to open the door.

As a long-time glasses-wearer, I can attest that that motion becomes an ingrained habit. Even when I'm not wearing my glasses, I often do that.

If in fact that's what the motion is, then possibly the perp usually wears glasses.

As a long-time glasses-wearer, I can attest that that motion becomes an ingrained habit. Even when I'm not wearing my glasses, I often do that.

If in fact that's what the motion is, then possibly the perp usually wears glasses.

I don't see the motion in the same way. It looks to me like he is switching tools or repositioning the one in his hand (there seems to be another edit or jump in the video here).

I like this new theory, that the clip of the killer, tapping the wall and stumbling a bit, took place after. Had we determined what room that would have been that they were exiting from?

Maybe he wanted to be seen. Maybe he was counting on LE to release the videos so he could relive the crime.
Interesting Glam. it's also interesting how this perp actually came into the church to do this and bought this elaborate probably very expensive disguise to do so. I mean why not just knock her off in the dark parking lot. I wonder if it's also some kind of attack on the church itself. Might be a non religious perp. Wouldn't most religious people think they'd be damned to the furthest depths of hell if they committed murder in a church of all places.

. Yeah, it's like he's saying the perp, if directed at him, knew the family and was jealous of them for financial reasons, amount others.

The scriptures he is posting seem to me to be directed at people who suspect him. HE is going through trying times, needs strength to endure what HE is going through, needs to be reminded that HIS difficult times will end. He's telling other people not to give into temptations of mob-mentality to falsely accuse him, and instead to insist on the truth.

I don't think the scripture are aimed at the killer or his wife, but at the public to leave him alone and at himself to give him strength to endure the public scrutiny.

I go either way with my reactions - it could be a man in pure pain at the sudden loss of his wife/mother of his children to a violent death. People grieve differently, and finding comfort and strength in scripture is not uncommon. Or, the FB postings could be a show.

As with almost everything on this case, I'm on the fence. I'm getting slinters in tender places from sliding from one side of the fence to the other.

Hoping for a break in the case soon.

Bbb newest quote as of 29 minutes ago seems like he is sending a message. Maybe he does know who did it and is waiting on LE to make an arrest.

Sent from my iPhone
Exactly. In driveway press conference he did mention something about mentioning someone to cops and they were looking into it.

And regarding the girls being 'in high spirits'comment: it could just mean that whenever religious people think of death they think of freedom, so maybe they think their mother 'is with Jesus in heaven and free' now and are no longer thinking about the real-life horrors of it all.

Interesting Glam. it's also interesting how this perp actually came into the church to do this and bought this elaborate probably very expensive disguise to do so. I mean why not just knock her off in the dark parking lot. I wonder if it's also some kind of attack on the church itself. Might be a non religious perp. Wouldn't most religious people think they'd be damned to the furthest depths of hell if they committed murder in a church of all places.

Or forgiven...remember that one of the tenets of the church is that nobody is above forgiveness....

<snipped for space>

As with almost everything on this case, I'm on the fence. I'm getting slinters in tender places from sliding from one side of the fence to the other.

LOL! I feel like Humpty Dumpty I've fallen off the damn fence/wall that many times!

:fencefall:

The scriptures he is posting seem to me to be directed at people who suspect him. HE is going through trying times, needs strength to endure what HE is going through, needs to be reminded that HIS difficult times will end. He's telling other people not to give into temptations of mob-mentality to falsely accuse him, and instead to insist on the truth.

I don't think the scripture are aimed at the killer or his wife, but at the public to leave him alone and at himself to give him strength to endure the public scrutiny.

I go either way with my reactions - it could be a man in pure pain at the sudden loss of his wife/mother of his children to a violent death. People grieve differently, and finding comfort and strength in scripture is not uncommon. Or, the FB postings could be a show.

I agree with you about what these postings are in reference to...and I am also on the fence, but leaning slightly toward the postings being for show.

I don't see the motion in the same way. It looks to me like he is switching tools or repositioning the one in his hand (there seems to be another edit or jump in the video here).

At first I thought the handling of the tools meant a female who wasn't used to using the tools. Now I see the opposite - someone who is very experienced handlings tools and thus is casual about movements. The perp knew the effort required to do his/her work and only did that minimal amount of effort in hitting with the tool. To me, indicates experience handling tools and knowing what the tool is good for.

JMOpinon, likely to change again in this case.

Roid rage may have played a role, or at least allowed some angry perp the energy and strength to commit this murder. A lot of fitness freaks, both male and female take them.

When opening doors with the door handles facing left, the perp does not hesitate, as if they already know which way to best open the door - ie with left hand.
Most people, imo. (if right-handed) would at first reach with the right, then quickly switch to the left hand for ease- unless they were very familiar with the doors, in which case, they would remember to open said door, with the left hand, imo, speculation.
Hope that made sense!

Maybe it's a "Poison Ivy" type thing? Maybe a 20 yr old girl who wanted BB and plotted to take MB out. Not saying BB was complicit. With what BB is posting today on FB. Either a girl that fits above description or a man in her class etc who wanted MB. IMO
LOL Murray!! I seriously doubt any 20 year old would want him, more like some desperate old gold digger closer to his own age. I could see someone like that going all Fatal Attraction on him.

I can not waiver from my thoughts that Terri was targeted. By whom and why? I don't know yet. I WANT to assume a lot of things, but I try not to... unless it is really obvious.

I don't think the person who committed this act will be able to keep their mouths shut forever. They'll slip up.

The new quote sounds to me like it's aimed at whoever has done this to Missy!

JMO
I agree ziggy. But then you have to wonder why he and police aren't more concerned about the rest of the family's safety. He said the girls were with a bunch of friends etc.

Just out of interest who thinks it was a person as young as 15? And why?

I have seen some posters in these threads post their perp profiles and one or two have said they think the perp could be that young. I don't remember which posters, but it's in previous threads for this case. I don't remember their reasoning, but I personally don't think a teen killed Missy.

LOL Murray!! I seriously doubt any 20 year old would want him, more like some desperate old gold digger closer to his own age. I could see someone like that going all Fatal Attraction on him.

What? You mean 20 year olds don't enjoy middle aged banter about gut problems and aches and pains? lol j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member