TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by beach, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giagreen

giagreen Well-Known Member

I can't find the picture. But after looking at I think Google maps it looks like there is a dirt road behind the church. It'd be a little of a hike but not much. And there seems to be trees to keep a car out of veiw.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

2. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

RBBM : Missy posted a Texas rangers video and a Texas rangers photo ? And here they are, looking for her murderer...

3. North coast

North coast New Member

. ​yes! Look at those "likes"

4. Day1_P1

Day1_P1 New Member

Texas Rangers the baseball team.

5. txdoodah

txdoodah New Member

- BB's first speech to the media the day after MB's murder was emotionless filled with "uhs" and lots of praise for his wife and a description of the perp who has a "very distinctive walk"
    - RB's walk out of the PD resembles that walk
    - BB's spoken multiple times (without emotion) and MB's family has remained quiet
    - Some church cameras just happened not to be working that day
    - Perp's tool speculated to have been found in the church so he/she broke in find a murder weapon, commit the murder and leave

6. texasgirl2

texasgirl2 Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case

BBM: This is such a good point, Dex! :) I didn't even think of that.....

Interesting! This is really good information and I appreciate you posting this. I think we've all been wondering if LE really did have footage of the perp after Missy's murder, based on what was said in the first (?) press conference. I'm glad we can at least put that to rest and consider just the facts. Which I admit, for me at least, are getting a little hazy at this point.

Ha! A lot of people have a warped perception of Texas in general! :) Ask any of my friends who live in other states and they would tell you that we ride horses all over town, the guys are all cowboys and there are tumbleweeds everywhere. It's hilarious. But, Texas is a big state...and I'm seriously not trying to be all "Hey y'all! Everything is bigger in Texas!" (lol)....but Texans often say that when we travel out of state, the longest part of our drive is driving through Texas. I think what I'm trying to say is that we do have a lot of all kinds of people here but as for numbers---it just has to do with how big the state is IMO and the number of large cities. I do think that people from other states think of Texas as being "full of bikers" after the whole crazy thing in Waco. I know that there are biker rallies (there's a big one that is held in Austin every year) but I don't know that when you got down to really comparing, that Texas is just "full of 'em." This goes for Midlo too. I know they have bikers and they have LE but an overabundance of them? Not IMO.

Hope that helps! :)

Interesting!! :thinking:

7. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Can you help out with a hint of what post you are looking at? If it's from Missy's FB page, I think it can be mentioned. Can you state the date of the post or picture? Or are you talking about some page on FB that Missy "liked"?

Sorry, I may be the only one confused here, but I'm trying to follow along with your train of thought.

8. North coast

North coast New Member

Likes on Gladiator Video April 17th

9. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

10. North coast

North coast New Member

I think I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to the right person...bear with me. April 17th Gladiator Video

11. Sparky395

Sparky395 New Member

i was confused too and initially thought the warrant said there were other tools "from" the church but it only stated that the wounds were consistent with tools the subject was seen carrying around the church.
    The NEWS ARTICLE said the hammer and other tools from the church were found near her but that was NOT in the warrant.
    I agree with you that he had his own breaching tools🙂

12. North coast

North coast New Member

From those Likes, one should be a red flag...connect a few more dots to a person that lives in state.

13. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Those are the baseball players not the LE. Sorry for the confusion!

14. North coast

North coast New Member

I'm hoping my posts are within acceptable ranges. I know we cant just mention random people. All, MOO.

15. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with armadillos

I agree with you. I think the suspect has been on a recon through the woods,at night, and knew his path out. In that area, there are NO barriers in this suspect's mind - fence, creek, brush, mud, rain, it's all nothing, really nothing. Humping a couple of miles with gear is nothing. Put a poncho on to hide that shiny helmet and go, become indistinguishable from the woodland. There is too much possibility of being seen in a vehicle on a road, crossing paths with an early camper, license plate picked up at intersection or on gun store surveillance camera, remove license plate = get pulled over. Motorcycle/ATV/dirt bike maybe, but through the woods and fields - I like it better on foot knowing they had estimated a minimum 30 minutes lead time for police to even arrive, police had not seen surveillance video until way later, etc. First thing police would look for is a car/truck.

16. finine

finine Active Member

Pretty sure that's referring to the TX Rangers Major League Baseball team.

17. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Well, it's comforting to know you see it that way too! I thought I had some form of Websleuths learning disability. WLD, LOL.

I have found too often lately that MSM doesn't work quite like it used to. No real journalism, no vetting facts, little direct quotation, and LOTS of borrowed, second hand information. So for now I'm using the warrants as "Bible" and everything else as hearsay and possible red herrings thrown out by LE to help catch their POI.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

18. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Yes. In reply to Ninij9, also.
    I did read an MSM article this morning (which I can't find) that said "tools from the church". Clearly, the warrant would have the more accurate info. Right???

19. Day1_P1

Day1_P1 New Member

I'm super curious about this. One of those people who liked the video has two friends in common with me.

20. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Her daughter would fulfill her PE requirement if she helped her mom at her fitness camps. Home schooled kids still need that requirement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.