TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Go to the bottom of the page and there is a big open box and says ' post quick reply' below it. Type what you like there and hit that quick reply button ! And :welcome:

2. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

To make a comment with out quoting a previous one scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a box that says post quick reply. You type in that and then hit The post quick reply below the box.

3. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

always worthy
    No one poster is more important than another
    Fresh thoughts solve cases
    Its nice having you here

4. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

At least not from 10 seconds of video. I’d love to see the entire half hour of video from all of the cameras, and see if I could pick up some feminine characteristics of the suspect, but even that would be hard, if not impossible.

5. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

STOP

Let's not play guessing games re: websites. If you're not sure if it can or can't be linked, then send it to me and I'll look at it.

PLEASE Don't refer to Missy's Family. They can not be sleuthed and the results brought here. They are totally off limits.

Thanks!

6. BluSkies

BluSkies New Member

Thank you! Also, thank you for the welcome, much appreciated :)

7. Kels05

Kels05 New Member

Also possibly of interest, the swat gear that the MPD used in their urban shield video appear to have a light on the helmet, similar to perp.

8. BluSkies

BluSkies New Member

thank you!

9. Msskeptic

Msskeptic Well-Known Member

The timeline is interesting. TB enters building at 4:20am, a class participant arrives at 4:35, first 911 call 5am.

Only 15 min. for the murder to occur before a class participant on scene. What was that class member doing for 25 minutes???? I think it's odd to arrive 25 minutes early for a 5am class unless you have a darned good reason, like helping to set-up (but then again, I'm not a morning person).

10. BluSkies

BluSkies New Member

Which class participant arrived at 4:35? Missy arrived at 4:20 am to set up, POI at 3:50 (or at least captured on video by that time) so which participant at 4:35?

11. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

LOL I feel exactly the same - no reason in the world to be arriving anywhere that early when you could be asleep...

The poster who had heard first hand what the COD was (which she did not divulge to us), was confused when the police said blunt trauma. Reading between those lines and with the arrival of the ATF, a gunshot wound would make much more sense. Instant job, no messing.

I'm tired and confused, it's 1:36am but I'm hooked. If I go to bed do y'all promise to have this solved by the morning?

12. wildebeest

wildebeest Well-Known Member

Go ahead and get some rest. I'm back on duty and with everyone else will continue to sleuth! :seeya::countsheep:

13. Msskeptic

Msskeptic Well-Known Member

This was found and posted above by Mountain Misst, and my comments about class member arriving at 4:35 are based on it.

14. gliving

gliving Woof

The person has a few tools. At :30 in the video, he's using a car door lock jimmy (slim jim) tool to try to open the door, like when you use a credit card to slide thru a door jam to open a lock. Then he puts that away and has a hammer. And then he snatches saran wrap?

I'm confused. Why get all dressed upped like a swat team cop with an assortment of tools and act like a cat burglar sneaking around breaking windows in a dark church. BUT then go on to kill the exercise lady? It seems so inconsistent. If I were to guess right now, I'd say Missi happened upon a burglary.

But I change my mind often. It will depend on her injuries. If it's overkill like a crime of passion, then it's someone with a grudge toward her. If it's a quick blow to the head and a mad dash out of there, then it's a robbery gone bad.

15. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

The Midlothian Police Department released an updated timeline of events on Monday

· 3:50 a.m. Monday &#8211; Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

· 4:16 a.m. Monday &#8211; Terri Bevers&#8217; pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

· 4:20 a.m. Monday &#8211; Terri Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

· 4:35 a.m. Monday &#8211; Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

· 5:00 a.m. Monday &#8211; Two 911 calls received from location

· 5:01 a.m. Monday &#8211; Fire department dispatched

· 5:03 a.m. Monday &#8211; Initial patrol officers dispatched

· 5:07 a.m. Monday &#8211; Fire department arrives at the location

· 5:10 a.m. Monday &#8211; Officers arrive at the location

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...se-3rd-piece-of-surveillence-in-bevers-murder

16. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

Just watched the new video. C-R-E-E-P-Y!!! Poor Terri to wander into "this"! I haven't caught up on reading today. It spends a lot of time at the one door doing who knows what and then the second one it breaks? Catch me up to speed!

17. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Big chunk of info missing (to us) on this part of the TL. Who arrived then? When did 2nd person arrive? Were they on their phone (Facebook, WS lol, Twitter, email) or talking to someone to pass the time to confirm this? Who found her (1st and 2nd arrivals?) or a group of people? We don't have all of the dots so there are too many questions in this TL involving the events from MB arrival and 911 call IMO.

I wish that poster would post again. You can always be verified or post through admins if you wish to remain anonymous.

18. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

As others have pointed out, if he planned to kill her, he would have done it outside. Which means that you are eliminating the more likely burglary gone wrong scenario.

As for disabling cameras outside, that is not easy. The cameras would normally be on the roof. Which would require him to scale the side of the building to disable them, and he would still be on video, while doing it. Cameras would not be useful for security, if they were easily disabled.

19. gliving

gliving Woof

You are up to speed. Except there was a press conference today and we are hoping for a transcript.

20. BluSkies

BluSkies New Member

I just saw the post from fred&edna with timeline that shows a camper arriving at 4:35 am. First I have seen that. Is that confirmed by LE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.