TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't BB on an out-of-state fishing trip? If so, then wouldn't you expect the friend/class member who called him before the police did to know his where-abouts? Knowing that he can't rush to the hospital or the church, why would calling him be so urgent?

We don't even know where Missy was found do we? I'm just imagining her tiny self crumpled onto her side in the broken glass.

Wasn't BB on an out-of-state fishing trip? If so, then wouldn't you expect the friend/class member who called him before the police did to know his where-abouts? Knowing that he can't rush to the hospital or the church, why would calling him be so urgent?

But, he was posting on FB about this out-of-state fishing trip. I think they could have overstepped boundaries by alerting him before the police. The police are equipped to handle telling a person that a loved one has passed, much less brutally murdered where he feared for her the most.

I just can't think of how that person thought it was okay to be the one to tell him, before LE got to do it.
It has to indicate some kind of close relationship, which IMO makes that 25 minutes just sitting in the car look really weird.
At best, it makes me not trust the timeline, not as something to rely on.

Yep! I mentioned earlier in the day that I too find that really strange. You come upon your instructor thats dead, that would have freaked me out! I would have dailed 911 immediately, not touching her phone or anything else. The last thing I would have wanted to do would be the one to tell her husband. That part of this is weird IMO

Yes, weird.

Oh my! The :beagle: is snoring and making me sleepy. Time for some ZZZZZZs ... :eek:fftobed:

The person who found MB hasn't spoken to media as far as I know, so we don't know her side of it or if she actually used the word "accident".

It must have been awful to find her like that and the friend may not have grasped the magnitude of what they were seeing. In all honesty, I am not sure what I would think if it was me. Perhaps it did look that way, who knows?

Also, the cops have said they can see a vehicle parked some distance away and they think it was driven there by the suspect. Hopefully there is footage somewhere of him/her driving it...minus the helmet :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Ages 16-40 grew up playing video games. Some of those video games are very violent. I am wondering if Killer got the idea to dress up, and kill, from playing a violent video game. If so...then I am guessing again, the killer is under 40, and maybe under 30.

I have seen in an article somewhere that youth in area use Cocaine. Could this perp be hopped up on Coke? Also, is there any Satanic activity in the area? Witchcraft etc? This horrible crime was done in a church. Just some thoughts? I am still leaning towards a woman with a vendetta against the deceased.

Yep! I mentioned earlier in the day that I too find that really strange. You come upon your instructor thats dead, that would have freaked me out! I would have dailed 911 immediately, not touching her phone or anything else. The last thing I would have wanted to do would be the one to tell her husband. That part of this is weird IMO

Wouldn't you worry about a family member driving themselves to the hospital and/or police station ? You'd want someone else to drive them. Perhaps they thought she might live and he should get there asap?

Regarding touching the walls, perhaps the perp couldn't see very well in that helmet. When s/he opens the bottom Dutch door, s/he leans back to see the upper door rather than just glance up. I think s/he did that because the helmet restricted vision. Maybe s/he touched the walls to help walk with limited vision. When I go to the bathroom in the night, in my own home, I touch the walls to guide me because it's dark.

Just a guess.

About the Saran wrap....we've heard the victim suffered a head injury, but that doesn't seem to be telling the whole story about what happened. Maybe her face was wrapped in the plastic either before or after being assaulted to the head?

Wild speculation, trying to tie loose ends together. jmo

I'm glad you brought this up. I was going to mention it in my other post. I had about 3/4's of the thread mad at me because I kept screaming "SHE'S A WOMAN!" Lol. Not many believed me.

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m not mad at you or anybody else who thinks the suspect is a woman. I have even said that I think it’s an interesting theory. But that said, I do find it a little irritating that some here (not necessarily you) are talking like it’s a settled matter. It’s a fact, It’s a woman, no doubt about it, we have to agree on that. With all due respect, we don’t all agree on that (including the people who are investigating this case). It’s highly debatable that this suspect is a woman.

Personally I'm pretty sure for a lot of reasons, that the suspect is not a woman. But I’m not even 100% sure of that. To get to the truth, you have to keep your mind open. I think some here are just a little too sure about this suspect being a woman, with very little evidence to support that idea.

My partner's cousin lives in Midlothian, and she is a single woman. But she isn't worried. It's weird but she hasn't heard anything that would make her worry about a random perp. Which makes me go hmmm.

I think that the police have no idea who's in that swat gear - that's why they've released it.

About the Saran wrap....we've heard the victim suffered a head injury, but that doesn't seem to be telling the whole story about what happened. Maybe her face was wrapped in the plastic either before or after being assaulted to the head?

Wild speculation, trying to tie loose ends together. jmo

I thought this as well. It's very Dexter-ish IMO.

Well, I would assume that he would have taken off the SWAT gear at some point. That might attract some attention.

But why would you think he couldn’t ride with that on? I have seen some bikers ride with heavy clothing on, and large backpacks on to top it off. I have seen police motorcycle cops ride with tactical gear on. They don’t seem to have a problem with it.

I say that because she looks very uncomfortable and it looks ill-fitting,almost clumsy.Your gear has to fit properly and not hinder your arms or legs or feet even.It is not like sitting in a car.Your body basically controls the bike.

We don't even know where Missy was found do we? I'm just imagining her tiny self crumpled onto her side in the broken glass.

Boots,Terry/Missy does not look tiny to me,she has some guns( muscles) on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd