TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember, so don't want to state anything as fact. I was told it was horrific and they tried to do CPR even though it wouldn't help. I'm not saying anything is fact all JMO, As I didn't hear it directly from them. **NOT TRYING TO STIR RUMOR MILL*** can't even imagine what those poor girls and campers have gone through.

Thanks, I understand. I've heard the same info about the extent of injuries. If true, rage by perp was really out of control All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He absolutely said 4, no doubt about it. But the 4th child must be a ghost because there's no evidence of him/her anywhere that I've found.

I think he said four as well, but maybe it was a mistake? I know that seems weird, but with all of the trauma/drama going on, maybe he just misspoke?

I think he said four as well, but maybe it was a mistake? I know that seems weird, but with all of the trauma/drama going on, maybe he just misspoke?

That's what I've thought as well. He might have had the habit of saying his four girls, or something similar, to represent MB and 3 children. Being stressed and put on the spot he might have misspoke. IMO

If it's accurate that 1) Missy and KC were romantically involved, as alleged by BB to LE, and 2) MC was the one who called to inform BB of the murder, that's an interesting couple of facts.

I wanted to edit my last post to add this but couldn't figure out how to do that. Even if #1 isn't accurate but BB and/or MC thought it was, and if #2 is accurate, that also would be a couple of interesting pieces of information.

If someone(s) believed the allegation to be true, that could be a motive. Or someone could have made the allegation to draw attention from a different motive.

This is all just speculation. I have no knowledge beyond media reports and board info, and there are several scenarios that could relate to this data, or no scenario at all.

Thanks, I understand. I've heard the same info about the extent of injuries. If true, rage by perp was really out of control All MOO

This is why I think, JMO that this was not a professional hit. It just looks like it was so personal. Hitmen don't kill ppl in a gruesome way. Her injuries that were stated many many threads away screams a pissed off perp

This is why I think, JMO that this was not a professional hit. It just looks like it was so personal. Hitmen don't kill ppl in a gruesome way. Her injuries that were stated many many threads away screams a pissed off perp

The fact that CW was/is an MMA fighter has always stuck with me. The brutality of the scene tells me this was done by someone who is familiar with violence. That mixed with the affair with MB.

The fact that CW was/is an MMA fighter has always stuck with me. The brutality of the scene tells me this was done by someone who is familiar with violence. That mixed with the affair with MB.
The MMA fighter would be strong and skilled enough to incapacitate, or even kill Missy with his bare hands. He wouldn't also put on himself such an uncomfortable and movement limiting outfit as the one swatperp wore. Last but not least, many MMA fighters off the ring are very calm and non violent people.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Also, the brutality of the scene tells me that the perp was not familiar with violence. It was either someone inexperienced, who didn't know how many wounds would kill his victim, or being under the influence of strong emotions, like rage or panic. Those experienced with violence do not tend to overkill.

Maybe his sister's kid was there so he knew inside there were 4 kids.

Since LE stated there was a struggle, it's possible the injuries became more brutal due to MB fghting back. She was strong and fit and the SP had to use some force to overcome her. So even a professional hit with no emotion could have created a lot of damage in a struggle. Especially using break and enter tools instead of normal weapons. I'm saying there can be rage or something close to it in a pro hit when the victim doesn't go down easily.

I don't remember, so don't want to state anything as fact. I was told it was horrific. I'm not saying anything is fact all JMO, As I didn't hear it directly from them. **NOT TRYING TO STIR RUMOR MILL*** can't even imagine what those poor girls and campers have gone through.

What if a boyfriend of one of the campers were mad because their girlfriend or spouse was getting in shape and fixing to leave them.

So the bf or hubby blamed Missy and decided to kill her so his girlfriend or wife could see what he is capable of.

Because the killing seems like a statement which was directed to those female gladiators.

I think it's deeper than a bf/gf being jealous, but of course I have no clue. You have to be clearly sick in the mind to do that. JMO

Since LE stated there was a struggle, it's possible the injuries became more brutal due to MB fghting back. She was strong and fit and the SP had to use some force to overcome her. So even a professional hit with no emotion could have created a lot of damage in a struggle. Especially using break and enter tools instead of normal weapons. I'm saying there can be rage or something close to it in a pro hit when the victim doesn't go down easily.

Definitely agree there was probably a struggle, but if it's as bad as you can imagine, I don't think you'd continue to do so once they've died. I can't even wrap my brain around it---feel for the family, campers and LEOs handling it. JMO It may have been hured it, but no matter what it was planned out well in advance.

I did CG for 3 years. Every location has an alternative if rains or is feeezing. Not unusual camp was inside that day. People keep forgetting how much rain we had at that time. This us like living a lifetime movie! So sad and I think LEO knows who/what/why just need concrete evidence. I don't know anything just a gut feel. ALL JMO AND MOO.

Also, the brutality of the scene tells me that the perp was not familiar with violence. It was either someone inexperienced, who didn't know how many wounds would kill his victim, or being under the influence of strong emotions, like rage or panic. Those experienced with violence do not tend to overkill.

I tend to agree with your thoughts on inexperience and panic.

My biggest question since the beginning has been why the LACK of a firearm? This is Texas, and more people have them than don't.
  • Does SP have no access to a firearm, or unable to legally obtain one like a felony conviction?
  • Does the SP not have/use guns at all?
  • Is SPs home life (kids/spouse) such that they can't go out and buy one without the expense being noticed?

If this was a targeted murder, I would expect that a firearm be used. Since we haven't heard of a firearm I have to assume one of the conditions above most likely applies.

However, overkill combined with burglary tools makes me think that SP was "joyriding" in breaking in and wandering the church in the middle of the night, uniform for the benefit of the cameras - and perhaps to cast doubt on LE - and was surprised, possibly just wanted Missy to stop screaming/running and panicked and overkilled. I hate to get graphic but I bet Missy knew the moment she came face to helmet with SP that something was very very wrong with the situation and tried to book it out of there.

• Maybe SP is anti-law enforcement
  • Maybe SP has a new-ish drug addiction to finance. I say "new" because an experienced addict knows how to score easy money with much less effort. New burglar would think they are clever to break into their church

I think the location is targeted, not Missy. SP lives nearby, has friends that attend this church or even attends the church himself.

All my own opinion

The lack of a firearm makes it more personal, IMO. I don't think this is someone who was simply given some cash and given details about her whereabouts. The person who did this, I believe, had some vendetta or score to settle based on the weapons used.

If the only objective was to kill her a firearm would have been easier but blunt tools were used instead so I think the perp here wanted to expirience this and watch her suffer.

I tend to agree with your thoughts on inexperience and panic.

My biggest question since the beginning has been why the LACK of a firearm? This is Texas, and more people have them than don't.
  • Does SP have no access to a firearm, or unable to legally obtain one like a felony conviction?
  • Does the SP not have/use guns at all?
  • Is SPs home life (kids/spouse) such that they can't go out and buy one without the expense being noticed?

If this was a targeted murder, I would expect that a firearm be used. Since we haven't heard of a firearm I have to assume one of the conditions above most likely applies.

However, overkill combined with burglary tools makes me think that SP was "joyriding" in breaking in and wandering the church in the middle of the night, uniform for the benefit of the cameras - and perhaps to cast doubt on LE - and was surprised, possibly just wanted Missy to stop screaming/running and panicked and overkilled. I hate to get graphic but I bet Missy knew the moment she came face to helmet with SP that something was very very wrong with the situation and tried to book it out of there.

• Maybe SP is anti-law enforcement
  • Maybe SP has a new-ish drug addiction to finance. I say "new" because an experienced addict knows how to score easy money with much less effort. New burglar would think they are clever to break into their church

I think the location is targeted, not Missy. SP lives nearby, has friends that attend this church or even attends the church himself.

All my own opinion

I think the lack of a firearm is because 1) it’s traceable (if legally owned), and 2) even if SP decided to get a “black market” gun for this purpose, there would be witnesses to that transaction which could later come back to bite him or her. Besides that, it might be because the SP wanted to inflict the type of damage he or she did due to feeling betrayed in some way.

If it's accurate that 1) Missy and KC were romantically involved, as alleged by BB to LE, and 2) MC was the one who called to inform BB of the murder, that's an interesting couple of facts.

Yes, and I think originally the C's were said to be parents of MB&BB's oldest daughter's friend. A really bad situation for many, if it's true.

I really think the females of any males MB was close to need to be looked at very closely. I took a break from these threads when things started to slow down and there wasn't anything new. One thing I think may be important was the trip to Austin. Was there any male she was close to, maybe just platonically, who is in a relationship with a jealous person? Some things about the behavior of SP, such as strolling through the building, makes me lean towards it being a female. I think a male, especially in Texas, would be more apt to take a hunter approach and simply lie in wait.

I think the reason for no gun has to simply be due to an unfamiliarity with a gun, or a purchase going noticed by someone who has joint finances with somebody. A felony would not prevent the purchase of a gun. I think, while premeditated, it was done out of a moment of rage i.e. finding something out about their partner and MB. Maybe someone saying "MB and your man seemed awfully close at the Austin event...did you know she was separating from her husband?" Just typically gossip that triggered them to become enraged inside as they stewed on it.

I really think the females of any males MB was close to need to be looked at very closely. I took a break from these threads when things started to slow down and there wasn't anything new. One thing I think may be important was the trip to Austin. Was there any male she was close to, maybe just platonically, who is in a relationship with a jealous person? Some things about the behavior of SP, such as strolling through the building, makes me lean towards it being a female. I think a male, especially in Texas, would be more apt to take a hunter approach and simply lie in wait.

I think the reason for no gun has to simply be due to an unfamiliarity with a gun, or a purchase going noticed by someone who has joint finances with somebody. A felony would not prevent the purchase of a gun. I think, while premeditated, it was done out of a moment of rage i.e. finding something out about their partner and MB. Maybe someone saying "MB and your man seemed awfully close at the Austin event...did you know she was separating from her husband?" Just typically gossip that triggered them to become enraged inside as they stewed on it.

I think SP had to be confident she/he could kill her without a gun or knife and just by using tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow