Found Safe TX - Thalia Macias, 12, Houston, 9 April 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Apr 26, 2017.

1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

Thalia Macias was last seen at her home in the 5200 block of Ratama Street in southeast Houston.

Thalia's mom reported her missing at 10 a.m. April 9. She told officers that she had disciplined Thalia the night before, taking away her phone and grounding her.

When she went to check on her in the morning, Thalia's bedroom window was open. A witness told police a two-door black Honda had pulled up in front of the home and the girl had gotten in the car.

Thalia is described as 5'1" and 70 pounds, with brown eyes, brown hair and a medium complexion. She was last seen wearing a light blue jumpsuit and black dress shoes.

http://abc13.com/news/12-year-old-houston-girl-missing-more-than-2-weeks/1921219/[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. frisson

frisson Active Member

oh no....

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Others have said they spotted Thalia at a Starbucks and that she was seen near the Gulfgate Mall with an older man.

"I talked to her one time on the 21st when I made the police report. She called me through Facebook and told me, 'Come get me.' When I said, 'I'll be there, baby,' that's when somebody made her hang up the phone, and that was the last time I heard her voice," Romero said.

Her family doesn't know where she is.

They can't get in touch with her and Thalia's Facebook page has since been deleted.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/family-suspects-missing-12-year-old-being-held-against-her-will

5. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

6. msphilosopher

MSM articles state that after she tried to contact family that her FB has since been deleted.

This is probably true... however I did run across a FB page looks just like her and says she was born in '94 so that puts her around the correct age as Thalia... 12/13 yrs old.

Here's the FB that may or may not be Thalia.... https://www.facebook.com/thalia.macias.94

7. tlorik

tlorik New Member

No friends listed on this page, no "about" info and only 6 pix all done with what looks like an instagram filter. Is there any way to check the info on the photos to see when they were actually taken and not just posted? Also how do you find out when the FB page was created? I could be way wrong, but this looks like a very recent page and almost like someone else created it.

8. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

She has been gone 20 days now :wow:
    I have a 12 and 13 year old, I would loose my mind.

9. msphilosopher

In the intro section it says "Joined July 2016"

10. Lalipop

Lalipop Active Member

11. msphilosopher