Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Nov 25, 2016.

1. niikkee

niikkee Member

Maybe your opinion would change if you researched him a little or talked to any of the other mothers who paid him money to help with a child. He does the same strut and cluck on every case. Only difference on this one is the payday has been enormous.

AbbeyBabbey likes this.

2. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

Or maybe the perp(s) was looking for a place to drop the car close to Tom's house, drove past the water treatment plant and then thought "I just passed a great place to leave the car. Let's go back to the water treatment plant.)

If the murder was not planned, they would not have a clue where they were leaving it possibly so were looking for a good spot. They didn't want to be seen on cameras driving around town all night...just a thought.
    Do you have MSM links to these claims? Or is this rumor? Do you live in Canadian? If you are talking as an insider to the area/family.....you need to get verified as an insider. I have heard nothing about these claims and I think I have read and listened to almost everything about Thomas.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2021
  3. nannymo

No-I am not from Canadian.

4. niikkee

niikkee Member

There were MSM links to all of these conversations but alot of them were deleted. In the first interviews P talks about the older son and bis friend being at the house at midnight but she never gave his name and there was no more mention of him. I found out his name on one of the blogs.

5. niikkee

niikkee Member

There were MSM links to all of these conversations but alot of them were deleted. In the first interviews P talks about the older son and his friend being at the house at midnight but she never gave his name and there was no more mention of him. I found out his name on one of the blogs.

6. nannymo

Yes, I have read about the friend being over at the house, but <modsnip> is rumor I think, unless you have MSM links. If information is deleted, it's usually because it is rumor. Websleuths does not allow rumors to be discussed nor does it allow you to post or sleuth the victims and their family. Just a note about the rules here. If that is true, you need a MSM link or you can get in trouble. Welcome to the thread and Websleuths. It's a great website and very victim friendly. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2021
  7. niikkee

niikkee Member

Okay I will quit posting. I have never posted on this site and haven’t read the rules in awhile. As you are probably aware many groups....Moms4tom, Michelle Gomez site, True Crime blog and others have deleted the Forums so any of the documented pages went with it. I will only read comments in the future unless I can provide the link required. Thanks for the info!

nannymo likes this.
  8. nannymo

Please stay on and post! Your opinions are welcomed. This is a friendly thread.

9. niikkee

niikkee Member

I remember in the beginning when there was still a search going on that Klein posted he was trying to identify F250 pickup. Awhile later when I hadn’t heard anything I replied on his post and asked if the truck had been found. He replied that it had been a mistake and that truck belonged to Tucker. Later I found out that Tucker drove a SUV... I think a Toyota 4Runner. At the beginning of this conversation there are pics of a pickup but I couldn’t find what it was referring to. Do you know?

Razz likes this.
  10. ElementalLaura

ElementalLaura Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:DWelcome to Websleuths!

New members are encouraged to reviews Websleuths “The Rules” Forum. Posting guidelines include providing links for any information referred to as fact:

When a post contains information stated as fact, it must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is your opinion only, please make that clear.

Some posts have been edited to remove non-supported information. If anyone has questions about whether a link is from an approved source, please feel free to “Alert” on post or contact a moderator.

Anyone who wishes to post as a Case Insider — who do not need to need to provide links to support information stated as fact — is welcome to become a Verified Insider. Here’s the link to the Verification Process:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Thanks!

11. nannymo

There has been discussion about a brown F250 pickup seen on video that particular morning. It is in the Tom Brown's Body somewhere, and I believe also in one of the podcasts. I can't remember which one. The podcaster said he watched the video of the traffic dozens of times if memory serves me. I do not think the brown pick up has been identified.

12. OutWest

OutWest Well-Known Member

There is a dark colored F-250 captured on video from the Moody building on the morning of 11/24/2018 with a HCSO vehicle trailing behind. HOWEVER, there are a lot of F-250's in virtually every town driving the streets every day.

Attached Files:

13. niikkee

niikkee Member

That is not the pickup in the conversation at the beginning of this thread. Like I stated before... when Tom went missing Klein put out a post about the pickup in question but when I asked him about it he told me it turned out to be Tuckers. From what I understood Tucker drove an SUV.
    I am not one of the groupies in Canadian that are trying to blame this on Lewis. I believe he messed up the investigation from the beginning but who would have thought at that time it would turn out like this. Still...labeling him a murderer and destroying his career and family was very heartless nonetheless. I know I have been on a one sided argument involving Canadian for way too long. I just want to know the truth. And because i no longer can provide links to some of my information I can no longer even discuss it on here... which is fine. If you have checked even OAG statements that were posted have been deleted and no longer available on the internet at all which I find highly unusual.

14. nannymo

Maybe they are getting ready for a grand jury. Everyone here wants the answer to that question.

I am not wanting to blame Lewis for Tom's disappearance, but I think he totally brought his career down upon himself. I am very pro LE. I have immediate family in LE. But there is a way to handle an investigation and Lewis has not in any way been interested in following the FACTS to find Thomas. That is what concerns me in this case.

Canadian is a typical small town community with a lot of wealthy families who have a lot of pull. It will be interesting to see what comes from the grand jury when they meet. Hope you stay on with us.

Websleuths encourages discussing controversial issues. That is why I love coming on here. It allows me to hear ideas I would have never even conjured up in my mind and look at a case very differently. There are a lot of very smart people on websleuths. Even if you don't agree with most, your ideas are welcome.

15. niikkee

niikkee Member

Thank you.... I really appreciate you saying that.

inmyhumbleopinion, Bethan and nannymo like this.
  16. Leney

Leney Well-Known Member

I would like to add that Tom Browns remains have not been returned to the family.
    If they felt this was a suicide, the remains would of been returned.

17. Balloon light

Balloon light Active Member

I get that this could seem like odd behaviour, but this might help. You know when you lose your phone and you empty your purse out your bed, you still don’t find your phone? You begin to get that sinking panic feeling when you don’t find it so you quickly start searching other areas, like your car or parts of your house, with that sense of urgency ?

It completely “normal” to have erratic behaviour when you are suddenly faced with something so alarming as losing a person.

Going back to the phone example - you no longer need to keep looking in your purse since you already emptied it. You know it’s not there.

Same with being inside the house when you lose a person. You know the missing person is not inside the house. They are somewhere outside. So that panic guides you to be outside in hopes you catch a glimpse of something or hear something that will help in your search.

18. Balloon light

Balloon light Active Member

To build on that thought....

This may be a stretch, and it’s based on anecdotal information that could be inaccurate, but worthy of consideration.

Its important to remember that the luminal tests pointed to evidence of blood in the Durango being wiped away.

People committing suicide will not take time to wipe down their cars of their blood. Every time I consider the suicide narrative, the pieces never seem to fit.

As far as planting evidence is concerned, it’s pretty much agreed the phone is likely planted.

In an episode of True Crime Daily from three years ago, Tucker claims that the felt the backpack was planted because they had repeatedly searched that area “up and down.”

On the video of the 8 month anniversary of Tom’s disappearance, Lewis states that the Lake Marvin area was extensively searched, even with sonar. And no longer needed to be searched. Which is reflected in what Klein says LE told him.

Lewis’s credibility is questioned continually, but what if, in this instance, he’s right ?

Here’s what is known about Tom’s phone, backpack and remains. They were all found not far from a road, and not very well hidden. In some ways, it’s to be considered that all these pieces of evidence have been placed so that they, in fact, would eventually be found.

It is almost certain the phone was planted, so perhaps the backpack was as well ? ... and that leads to the next thought that perhaps even his remains were also left at Lake Marvin after that initial time he had gone missing ? It becomes plausible. IMO

How does that theory align with events of the night he disappeared? Instead of his body being dropped off at Lake Marvin that night and the car making its way back and past Alexander’s deli without him, it could offer another narrative - he was being bullied/ held by force in his car and was almost “permitted” to go home, driving the car past the Deli, but then there was a sudden shift in plans and and he was then made to take the car to the water treatment facility (or close by) where he was eventually harmed and removed from the car. Another car came. One person walked home and another took Tom and his belongings from the Durango. If memory serves there were two urinated spots by the Durango. Maybe Thomas and his things were removed to a site and each was planted later.

Just a thought.

19. Nehalem20

Nehalem20 Member

Greetings again,

I discussed with a friend of mine who has significant LE experience concerning cell tower forensics.. which as it turned out he had a lot of experience with and is actually qualified enough to testify (and has) in court on the matter.

Basically, you can get a lot of information from it, noting that information in larger cities are going to be a lot more precise than in rural areas. Given the fact that Canadian is a pretty small town, when the state attorney general investigators said that they couldn’t put where TBs cell phone was turned off as accurately as Klein claimed, they might not have been lying about that. It is important to note, the more detailed information needs to be protected from deletion by a court order sooner rather than later, but archive data can still be decently revealing.

20. OutWest

OutWest Well-Known Member

Very good information Nehalem20. A potential problem could be that because the AG did not take control of the case until 2+ years after the fact, most pertinent information may have been lost (assuming that the HCSO did not get the necessary court orders and I cannot imagine that they did so). At some point there was very likely significant information including, email, texts, photos, approximate locations/movements, etc. However, as you point out, there could be important data within carrier archives depending on various carriers data retention policies. In any case, there is always the possibility that some of the "lost" data can be retrieved forensically. Just IMO, there are a few instances that cause me to think that investigators have forensically recovered some suspicious information and will use the Grand Jury session to validate the connection to some persons of interest.