TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

That photo is haunting. I would not be surprised if there are more victims of Dean Corll yet to be known.

Somebody knows and misses this boy ......

Indeed. Grieving over a loss of a child is the worst grief. As they say, a parent grieving their child, there is no tomorrow.

They added another UID Corll victim to NamUs

https://identifyus.org/cases/9782

it looks like all they have is a sacrum (i.e., the portion of the pelvis that connects to the spine). It was found on High Island.

Perhaps this sacrum belongs to Mark Scott.

Regarding Mark Scott, Henley said he was buried at ...
"High Island. In the sand. Fetal position. Head up - strangled.”

And here is the link...interesting: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/in_focus&id=9308674

Since she implies that she had a close relationship with Henley, I am curious how much she has been questioned about the un-ided victims. People Henley may have chilled with, locations that could have been 'trolling' spots for victims, etc.

There is supposed to be a part 2 tomorrow focusing on their personal connection, so we can see what is said then.

And here is the link...interesting: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/in_focus&id=9308674

Since she implies that she had a close relationship with Henley, I am curious how much she has been questioned about the un-ided victims. People Henley may have chilled with, locations that could have been 'trolling' spots for victims, etc.

There is supposed to be a part 2 tomorrow focusing on their personal connection, so we can see what is said then.

THAT was a bombshell, wasn't it? And you took the question right out of my mouth. There are two UI victims remaining. Swimsuit boy and the boy in the recently discovered polaroid. The boy in the pic is cuffed to the torture board that Dean used and in the foreground of the pic you can plainly see Dean's torture kit. That poor baby is terrified. I hope Rhonda can get information out of that jackass Henley.

I always thought swimsuit boy had to be a neighborhood kid that Dean trolled from the pool, like he did a lot of them. He was probably a guest of one of the other victims.

If anyone is interested I came across a Houston Unsolved Murders site that victim Rhonda Williams posts on. There are some really intense and illuminating posts from her. It seems she is trying to draw information from Henley about the UID's. Wow, that poor lady. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for her to actually talk to that monster. Could you even imagine? Tip of my hat to you, Rhonda.

If I remember correctly her longtime boyfriend was one of Corll's victims, as well as a number of her friends. I also read that the other survivor of that horrible night committed suicide.

http://www.houstonunsolved.com/index.php?topic=191.0

I may be wrong about Rhonda Williams intentions, I apologize. Reading further into her forum postings, she is defending Elmer Wayne Henley and is advocating for his release. I hope this isn't true, I'll be eagerly awaiting the 2nd part of her interview tonight.

I do remember reading an interview with Rhonda regarding the upcoming movie about Henley, and she raised the possibility that the boy in the polaroid may have been photoshopped by the filmmaker, who she didn't have anything good to say about.

Could these accusations be because Rhonda may not like what the filmmaker has to say about Henley and therefore might jeopardize any little chance Henley has for parole? Possibly.

I'm glad Henley & Brooks were not my friends growing up, that's for sure!

I do remember reading an interview with Rhonda regarding the upcoming movie about Henley, and she raised the possibility that the boy in the polaroid may have been photoshopped by the filmmaker, who she didn't have anything good to say about.

Could these accusations be because Rhonda may not like what the filmmaker has to say about Henley and therefore might jeopardize any little chance Henley has for parole? Possibly.

I'm glad Henley & Brooks were not my friends growing up, that's for sure!

Did you grow up in the area, Szabo? I did, and I'm always interested in talking to others that grew up in the vicinity and know all the landmarks and places. I didn't know any of the victims or the murderous trio, but I lived blocks away from his first murder apartment off of Westeimer. I was young but my brother was about the age of victims.

Is anyone as surprised as I am that she is advocating for his release? I mean, I can see the stockholme syndrome kicking in for a while, he did save her life, but after this many years? She should have cleared her head and realized what utter horror and devastation he inflicted on so many kids and families. Come on. He is despicable.

I was all set to be on her side until I heard that. And as I understand, old polaroid photos can't be photoshopped. Is that correct? Could be wrong about that, I've been wrong once before.

I came across this thread yesterday and had nightmares all night long after reading it. This is the absolute worse case of atrocities I have read on this forum. I honestly don't know how much of a victim the incarcerated Henley was, but we certainly have to give him credit for stopping the killings. Regardless, he has paid a great price for his association to Corll, but nothing compared to the victims.

The greatest act of redemption that Henley can hope for is to continue to cooperate with LE and psychiatrists so that we can better understand and quickly identify these monsters and their telegraphing behaviors.

I will continue to pray on this until hopefully the memories of what I read fade, and the associated abject horror diminishes.

I came across this thread yesterday and had nightmares all night long after reading it. This is the absolute worse case of atrocities I have read on this forum. I honestly don't know how much of a victim the incarcerated Henley was, but we certainly have to give him credit for stopping the killings. Regardless, he has paid a great price for his association to Corll, but nothing compared to the victims.

The greatest act of redemption that Henley can hope for is to continue to cooperate with LE and psychiatrists so that we can better understand and quickly identify these monsters and their telegraphing behaviors.

I will continue to pray on this until hopefully the memories of what I read fade, and the associated abject horror diminishes.

There have only been a few cases that have given me nightmares and this is one of them. Elmer Wayne Henley was in this balls deep, rosesfromangels. He and another teen, David Brooks, were the ones that brought the youngsters to Dean Corll to be murdered. Almost every one of the youngsters killed were friends of Elmer and David and they exploited those friendships by bringing them to Dean Corll like lambs to a slaughter.

Elmer Wayne Henley participated in many of the torture killings, even those of his close friends. And these were brutal, sadistic murders, sometimes the torture lasted for days. And he showed no remorse at all at the time. Quite the contrary, he got a kick out of his new found infamy.

The night of Dean's death, Elmer Wayne Henley found himself drugged up and tied to the same torture board that he had helped tie numerous victims to, but somehow convinced Dean to let him go so he could help murder the girl and the other boy. So Dean finally untied him. I believe Elmer was only afraid for his own life at that point and realized eventually it was going to be him or Dean and so he shot Dean.

Some of the victims were brothers, disappearing several years apart. Elmer even helped put up flyers for many of the victims and visited with the families. And the girl that was there the night Dean was shot? They had murdered her fiancee a year earlier.

I recommend reading the book "The Man with the Candy" by Jack Olsen if you are interested in the case. I believe the total number of victims are 30 with one still unidentified, swimsuit boy. And there is also the boy in the polaroid attached to the torture board who hasn't been identified.

Sorry for the long rambling post!

(snipped)
I was all set to be on her side until I heard that. And as I understand, old polaroid photos can't be photoshopped. Is that correct? Could be wrong about that, I've been wrong once before.

You can't photoshop an old polaroid, but if you have a vintage camera and film, it's pretty easy to make new print and then make it look like an old one. An expert should be able to tell, but if they found some old Polaroid paper on the internet, it might be tough. I'm not saying it happened, but it is possible.

THAT was a bombshell, wasn't it? And you took the question right out of my mouth. There are two UI victims remaining. Swimsuit boy and the boy in the recently discovered polaroid. The boy in the pic is cuffed to the torture board that Dean used and in the foreground of the pic you can plainly see Dean's torture kit. That poor baby is terrified. I hope Rhonda can get information out of that jackass Henley.

I always thought swimsuit boy had to be a neighborhood kid that Dean trolled from the pool, like he did a lot of them. He was probably a guest of one of the other victims.

Over the years, I've seen pictures of many of Corll's known victims (i.e. identified remains) in various places. The ones I've seen the most were the still-missing "probable" victims, though.

Could this be one of the long-identified victims? The pics of his victims that I've seen seemed to mostly be school pictures. The kid in the picture isn't in a natural position and wouldn't look like he would in the released pics of his victims.

Anybody know if there's a place that has pics of all of the already-identified victims so we could look for similarities and see if he could be one of them?

I wonder if Polaroid boy was buried with Mark Scott at High Island. Perhaps both of their remains were submerged after Hurricane Ike in 2008?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back