TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022 #3

Thanks for posting this link.

I don't believe anything from the hallway surveillance leading up to the 77th minute where officers finally breach the classroom door, should be excluded from release, including video of the school shooter entering the building and proceeding down the hallway (as released here by the Statesman).

Also, I'd like to be able to distinguish AP from the same to determine if others acknowledged him.

I'm generally very supportive of law enforcement---I could never do that job. While 100% acknowledging that Salvador Ramos is the culprit here, I agree that the police did not do enough to save dying children on the other side of the door, for 77 unspeakable minutes.

Therefore I agree that the entire surveillance video should be released. Let the negligent be shown and the heroes as well, since it's been said endlessly that some police were anxious to break in but were constrained by their superiors.

@Seattle1 Who is AP? Do you mean PA, Pete Arrendondo? Or are you referencing someone else?

TIA

EDITED TO ADD, WITH DISCLAIMER:

The Austin Statesman has published a 4-minute excerpt of the surveillance video. The entire video is embedded in the article, but so far I've only watched the excerpt.

In these four minutes you can see the gunman enter, one child run away in the hall, and then a tremendous amount of LE bunched up in the hallway. The video skips through most everything, but one jump, that says 57 minutes later, 57 MINUTES LATER!!!!!! shows the police STILL bunched up in the hall.

I’ll self-report to make sure this is allowed, even though this is from Texas MSM, but if anyone does choose to view the entirety of the video, please be prepared as there are many warnings about the disturbing nature of the content.

Last edited:
I’ll self-report to make sure this is allowed, even though this is from Texas MSM, but if anyone does choose to view the entirety of the video, please be prepared as there are many warnings about the disturbing nature of the content.

Yes Arkay, that is an approved source.

I just watched most of the full video. Unbelievable. The lack of children's voices, the complete absence of children being evacuated and guns pointed at an empty hallway are just too much. Every ounce of mommy instinct I have was screaming "get those kids out of the building!" It doesn't take thirty men to guard an empty hallway.

Every man there clearly was looking to the chief ( I'm assuming that was him in the white shirt,) for direction and all he did was hide behind the hand sanitizer. He kept touching his head and looking at his hand, which appeared to have no blood on it. I think he thought he was shot.

I just watched most of the full video. Unbelievable. The lack of children's voices, the complete absence of children being evacuated and guns pointed at an empty hallway are just too much. Every ounce of mommy instinct I have was screaming "get those kids out of the building!" It doesn't take thirty men to guard an empty hallway.

Every man there clearly was looking to the chief ( I'm assuming that was him in the white shirt,) for direction and all he did was hide behind the hand sanitizer. He kept touching his head and looking at his hand, which appeared to have no blood on it. I think he thought he was shot.
Watching that video was excruciating-- it is just an unimaginable scene- I don't even know how you put something like what you are seeing into words-- those police officers are absolute cowards along with so called chief or whatever his title is- OMG-- I keep thinking of the lives that could have been saved had these cowards acted like police officers are supposed to act in that situation. All of them should never be allowed to wear a police uniform again- ever - There is blood on all of their miserable cowardly souls.

Close to the end of the stand off, Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Felix Rubio, bottom right, is shown being restrained by brother officers from engaging Ramos

Ramos' daughter, Alexandria Aniyah Rubio, 10, was one of the 19 children who were killed on May 24

Attachments

• 436B7D92-1915-401F-B619-FBB8B2721E0D.jpeg
    436B7D92-1915-401F-B619-FBB8B2721E0D.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 7EB5E315-99EF-4188-BE01-BC0D363DA534.jpeg
    7EB5E315-99EF-4188-BE01-BC0D363DA534.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 25D92F3F-6497-442C-842F-B552300E5A26.jpeg
    25D92F3F-6497-442C-842F-B552300E5A26.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 30
When I saw the cop reach for hand sanitizer..

I went "WT_"?
Truly mind boggling. These officers took an oath to protect the public but when innocent children were being slaughtered in their presence, they ran away with their tails between their legs, checked their phone, and reached for hand sanitizer. Absolutely appalling behavior.

There is so much about this footage that I don’t understand:

The first 3 police that run down the hall-why didn’t they stay down there to get the gunman?

After all of the many rounds shot what was the gunman doing while the police were at the end of the hall? And what were the police doing, waiting for him to come out of the classrooms???

How and why did the little boy come around the corner to look at the gunman?

Who is the guy with the gloves on telling the police to stand back?

TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back