TX - Wayne Bowden, 77, murdered in his San Antonio home, Dec 2013

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by wfgodot, Dec 26, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Coming in multiple numbers, murders catch one's eye; but it is the very singularity of homicide that continues to astonish and always will.

Man discovers father slain in Monte Vista home. (San Antonio Express-News)
    more at the link

2. Loading...

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

This is so sad to read.....

4. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I can't find any updates - I guess it will be a while. Police say 'there are some signs' that lead them to believe this is a suspicious death, but I guess the condition of the home made it a little difficult to tell immediately if there had been a break-in or not. The home looks very, very run down in the pictures here, poor man.

I hope someone's managed to rescue the animals - I have a feeling there will be a few more than that single cat in the picture.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Body-foun...ng-treated-as-suspicious-death-237317401.html

5. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

What on earth was that young guy's mugshot that flashed up at the end of the video?

6. TracyLynnS

TracyLynnS New Member

It looks like the mugshot of Conrad Barrett who was "playing the knockout game" and punched an elderly man, breaking his jaw and causing other injuries.

The only reasons I can think of as to why it's in the video of this story is sloppy editing, or letting the video run over into another story they were covering and not stopping it on time.

I don't think he's involved with this case, if they were trying to insinuate that. They happened about 200 miles apart, IIRC. Probably just some kind of goof from the news station people.