TX TX - Webb Co, HispFem 18-35, UP6789, scarf w/ Reyna M, Sz 8 OP shoes, Dec'09, *Graphic*

mtrooper

Verified SAR
Reaction score
Case Report - NamUs UP # 6789
*WARNING, MORGUE PHOTO AT LINK*
https://identifyus.org/cases/6789
Case Information

Case number M.E.09-557
Date found- December 04, 2009 at 12:19 PM
Demographics
Estimated age Adult - Pre 40
Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age 35 years
Race White
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Sex Female
Weight (lbs) 200, Measured
Height (inch) 64, Measured

Body condition
Recognizable face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probable year of death 2009 to 209
Estimated postmortem interval 24 Hours

Circumstances
Location Found
GPS coordinates N27.95363 W99.58714
Address 1 SPAWN RANCH
Address 2 HWY. 83 NORTH
City WEBB COUNTY
State Texas
Zip 78045
County Webb
Circumstances of death
DECEDENT WAS RECOVERED IN A DEER BLIND ON A RANCH. TEMPERATURES FOR THE 48 HOURS BEFORE SHE WAS FOUND WERE BELOW FREEZING.

Physical
Hair color Brown
Head hair CURLY
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No other distinctive body features
Distinctive features as described below

Piercings EARS PIERCED ONE TIME EACH

Other medical
findings CHOLELITHIASIS (Gallstones)

PRINTS TURNED OVER TO WEBB COUNTY SHERIFF

Clothing and accessories are described below

Clothing on body YELLOW T_SHIRT, PURPLE PANTIES AND BLACK SOCKS
Clothing with body BLUE DENIM JEANS ("OZZI", SIZE 23/24), TAN SHORTS, BLACK JACKET
Footwear WHITE TENNIS SHOES ("OP", SIZE 8)
Other items found
with body GRAY SCARF. HAS PINK PAINT ON IT WITH "REYNA M"

Janedoescarf.jpg

She is Probably an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Webb County TX is adjacent to the U.S./Mexico Border.

The printing below "Reyna M." on the scarf looks to read "Pto. Barrios" ("Pto." is the Spanish abbreviation for "Puerto"). So maybe she's from from Puerto Barrios, Guatemala?

I found a site for missing persons in Latin America: http://www.latinoamericanosdesaparecidos.org/guatemala/default.php but unfortunately the "Search for Disappeared People" function doesn't seem to be working. I also looked through the "Portfolio of Images" but no one stood out as looking like her.

This strikes me as very unusual. She must have had traveling companions. I've never seen just one illegal alien traveling by themselves, and never a woman or even a woman alone.

Mtrooper, have you contacted LE in Webb County? I would imagine they've already sent her photo to Guatemala.

I spoke with the ME's office and they also believe that she is an illegal. They did have border patrol there at the scene when she was found by one of the ranch hands, so they know. As far as contacting the LE in Guatemala, I am still working on that. This might sound petty but I don't even have long distance, let alone international calling. So I am working the e-mail angle.

The search works for me when I click where it says elija a continuacion and choose something there.

Found two under Ocurrencias policials
Ages match the UID

REYNA ELVIRA CHOC VAQUIAX last seen 2001
http://www.latinoamericanosdesaparecidos.org/guatemala/ficha_desaparecido.php?numero_ficha=188
She's reported as 150 to 160 cm tall.

REYNA ANTONIA DAVILA last seen 2005
http://www.latinoamericanosdesaparecidos.org/guatemala/ficha_desaparecido.php?numero_ficha=162
Very little information about her.

No Reyna M but I guess if it's been some time the last name can have changed.

What is going on with the UID's cheek? it seems oddly shaped. Is that a postmortem change or part of an injury? You can't see her ears at all although the hair is pulled back.

Hopefully this will help figure out who she is...

I finally got a response from the RE: Enquiry from Latinoamericanos Desaparecidos‏

Thank you very much for your message. We are doing our best to locate the data of this girl. We will contact you as soon as we have information.

I spoke with the ME's office and they also believe that she is an illegal. They did have border patrol there at the scene when she was found by one of the ranch hands, so they know. As far as contacting the LE in Guatemala, I am still working on that. This might sound petty but I don't even have long distance, let alone international calling. So I am working the e-mail angle.

Their rule out list does not really reflect that belief.

Darla Crist 1963 Arizona
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
Nonnie Dotson 1973 Colorado
Deborah Johnson 1971 Arizona
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Christina Rodriguez 1985 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Toni Sharpless 1979 Pennsylvania
Rachel Yates 1980 Florida

Her teeth are all natural so everybody with fillings, crowns etc. can be excluded.
Both nuclear and mitochondrial DNA are available and entered.

https://identifyus.org/cases/6789

alvarado_carrera_reyna_ap.jpg Reyna Gabriella Alvarado-Carrera
101_3632.JPG our UID

side by side

I just don't know but her age progression is looking closer!

This poor gal has a lot of info here--I'm leaning more Guatemalan than Mexican..something about her features. Also Puerto Barrios, Guat. in Wikipedia refers to the ethnicity of its peoples:mix of mostly Afro-Guatemalans, Maya, Afro-Caribbean (such as Afro-Jamaicans), and other West Indian groups....

I didn't come up with anything, but to save time in case anyone in the future decides to; I searched all of the Reynas from Puerto Barrios on Facebook. Of all the ones with visible profiles, they all had posts after 2009. That being said, if anyone else wants to try this method with broader search terms, this Doe is certainly young enough to have been on social media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back