TX TX - Wharton Co, CR 225, Fem 14-17, UP82601, Skeletal, shirt w/OHANA & Stitch, jewelry, Jun'21

The victim was found wearing a t-shirt with the word "OHANA" in blue. Under the word is a picture of the character "Stitch" from "Lilo and Stitch".
The sheriff’s office says she was wearing shorts with images of coffee mugs and donuts. She was also wearing a lightweight jacket with the brand name "Love Tree"
---
Guys, I have had few interesting comments under the post of this case so just adding information here as maybe someone can look into them further.

It seems child's jacket brand Love Tree originates in Canada. And someone else commented that she ownes adult pj shorts with exact same description, with images of coffee mugs and donuts from brand Urban Planet. She bought it last year in summer also in Canada. She has posted photo of them in the comments. It is nowhere to verify if they could be the same, as those of child were not yet shown publicly by police but it is quite a strong possibility that they could be.

Any thoughts?

Posting here direct link to post about the case so you can check the comments - Log In or Sign Up to View

The victim was found wearing a t-shirt with the word "OHANA" in blue. Under the word is a picture of the character "Stitch" from "Lilo and Stitch".
The sheriff’s office says she was wearing shorts with images of coffee mugs and donuts. She was also wearing a lightweight jacket with the brand name "Love Tree"
---
Guys, I have had few interesting comments under the post of this case so just adding information here as maybe someone can look into them further.

It seems child's jacket brand Love Tree originates in Canada. And someone else commented that she ownes adult pj shorts with exact same description, with images of coffee mugs and donuts from brand Urban Planet. She bought it last year in summer also in Canada. She has posted photo of them in the comments. It is nowhere to verify if they could be the same, as those of child were not yet shown publicly by police but it is quite a strong possibility that they could be.

Any thoughts?

Posting here direct link to post about the case so you can check the comments - Log In or Sign Up to View

I don't know @Al Ka, there could be a Canadian angle, but there is also a Love Tree Fashion Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
Alles bekijken
AJtb4XAY4pm71OaOuNdDlWxrFwKEmQsrgKqLlAsyi_-gRgJu6uU0zJ0CeQouc9tcDXk6mXzW8y1EEgpbzuYqiXqTyAJdIA=w148-h100-p-no

Love Tree Fashion
From Product Posts

So the coat could have been bought in the US too. I would like to see the actual label if possible. About the pajama shorts. The Urban Planet shorts an FB member came up with could be the one. I just wondered why is there Weekend Edition in the label (another brand it seems) I found clothing with the Weekend Edition label offered on the Internet. I'm not into retail and don't understand how that works, with labels, brand names and such. @Tbone144 came up with this shorts. Also a good "candidate".

https://www.forever21.com/us/2000417415.html

And I found a few more....I'm not sure if this is going to give us a clue about where the girl is coming from, because clothes can be bought on the Internet.

Or does somebody think this were regular daytime clothes you go outside with? For a child maybe no problem?

I wonder if it was possible to notice if she had pierced ears f.i. No tattoos mentioned. No shoes mentioned. How did she ended up there in her pj's, but with a coat and no shoes? Just thinking out loud, about the scenarios. Did she sneaked out of bed, being a runaway, and ran into bad people. Was she taken from the bed, kidnapped? Why bother to put a coat on? Was she asleep and things at home escalated and she fled the scene? The place were she was found doesn't seem a place she would have gone to willingly and without a vehicle.

Sorry, edited a few times.

Last edited:

Thank you for the notification Vic. I don't understand why the jewelry and clothing description isn't entered. This is a child. Somebody must miss her and is searching for her.

Skeletal Remains found in a field, so if she had any tattoos, they wouldn't be visible anymore. Same with pierced ears. No estimated PMI. Are they so uncertain if it were weeks or months, as stated in earlier media reports?

I don't know, I guess Texas will first take a look at there own missing persons clearinghouse.

mpDetails

Name: Raquel Lynn Garcia
AKA:
Case Number: R1907001
Case Type: Runaway

Height: 5' 00"
Date of Birth: 07/02/2004
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Hispanic

Weight: 120 lbs.
Age Missing: 14
Hair Color: Black
Sex: Female

Last Seen in: Georgetown (Williamson)
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Last Seen on: 06/28/2019

Circumstances: Raquel was last seen wearing a t-shirt, jeans and a black backpack on her person. Raquel's destination is unknown.

Looks like a wedding ring set, a stone missing?

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

images from NAMUS link above.

LE ought to find out if the stones are real, jeweler could probably determine the size of the missing stone.

IMHO the tee-shirt shows Stitch, of Lelo & Stitch, 34C(?) bra, "love tree" size L jacket with hood & pockets, looks like peach colored lounge pants printed with take-out coffee cups in the pic with the thong undies?

https://www.lovetreefashion.com/

and apparently love tree is wholesale only.

Has anyone found actual pictures of the clothing? I have seen a similar Stitch shirt at Walmart(almost bought it lol) and I own a pair of pj shorts with the coffee cups and donut design, again, from Walmart. Plus, Walmart sells extremely similar, silver ring sets like the ones pictured.
I have a feeling that this UID is most likely local or at least is from somewhere in the region. I will not be surprised if this young lady turns out to be a habitual runaway/runaway foster child that has either not been reported missing or because of constantly running away, her missing status wasn't taken seriously. Just MOO of course!

Has anyone found actual pictures of the clothing? I have seen a similar Stitch shirt at Walmart(almost bought it lol) and I own a pair of pj shorts with the coffee cups and donut design, again, from Walmart. Plus, Walmart sells extremely similar, silver ring sets like the ones pictured.
I have a feeling that this UID is most likely local or at least is from somewhere in the region. I will not be surprised if this young lady turns out to be a habitual runaway/runaway foster child that has either not been reported missing or because of constantly running away, her missing status wasn't taken seriously. Just MOO of course!

The NAMUS page has photos of the clothing. Just the clothing alone makes my stomach turn...it's caked with so much dirt and discolored and faded from however long the UID was out there... :(

This 14 year old girl has been missing from the tiny town of Syracuse, Indiana since May of 2021. I am not saying the UID is her, but the hair sounds similar. Authorities believe she has left the state of Indiana and they are hoping that out of state people see Aaliyah's information. Her family has been co-operative with police. Syracuse is very small, there is one high school (Wawasee H.S.) that serves Syracuse and the surrounding area. She walked out the door on her way to school, but never arrived at school.
14-year-old Syracuse girl still missing one month after disappearing

aaliyah-en-pointe.jpg

In the video reporting by KHOU Girl whose remains were found in Wharton County was shot | khou.com it's mentioned the jacket is sold at Walmart as well. You may be on to something here.

would like to see the actual label if possible

NamUs now has photos of 5 different articles of clothing. Graphics and labels can be seen pretty well on many of them. There’s photos of the jewelry as well. I about can’t stand looking at the photos...just the thought of this poor child having this happen & being left out there like that...:(

NamUs now has photos of 5 different articles of clothing. Graphics and labels can be seen pretty well on many of them. There’s photos of the jewelry as well. I about can’t stand looking at the photos...just the thought of this poor child having this happen & being left out there like that...:(

Thanks. I see they were uploaded recently to the Namus file. The only labels I see is the one on the bra but I can't see the brand, if its there and the Jacket "Love Tree". Upthread there was some discussion if her clothes (Love Tree brand) could been bought in Canada. That's why I asked the question about the labels. Thinking about it, I go with @Tabirey; from Walmart. And the jacket made by Love Tree with at least? a shop in Los Angeles, Ca.

I found this article from January 2021 about a missing girl from El Campo, but I couldn't find any update or follow up.

Missing teen last seen in El Campo - Opera News

According to police, 16-year-old Joanna Marie Baeza, a runaway juvenile, was last seen on December 9, 2020 in El Campo. Police confirmed Baeza is believed to be with an unknown man and in the Houston or Dallas area.

Baeza is described with long brown hair, brown eyes and weights about 120 pounds.

I tried to find a FB page for the El Campo Police Department but although they have an internet page, it redirected me to the City of El Campo FB site ???

So if this girl is already found, sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks. I see they were uploaded recently to the Namus file. The only labels I see is the one on the bra but I can't see the brand, if its there and the Jacket "Love Tree". Upthread there was some discussion if her clothes (Love Tree brand) could been bought in Canada. That's why I asked the question about the labels. Thinking about it, I go with @Tabirey; from Walmart. And the jacket made by Love Tree with at least? a shop in Los Angeles, Ca.

Sorry...I should have posted “graphics OR labels can be seen pretty well on most of them (not “and”):confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back