Identified! TX - Williamson Co., 'Orange Socks' WhtFem 33UFTX, 15-30, off I-35, Oct'79 - Debra Jackson

Definitely worth looking into...it’s hard to tell, but that picture almost looks like she has a cleft palate. Could just be the picture too

I wonder if the male DNA profiles will be strong enough to compare to suspects. HLL confessed to killing OS, is there a DNA profile for him in CODIS to compare any of these DNA samples to him if they turn out to be usable profiles?

I have attached Newspaper clippings from the Austin, TX newspaper detailing this case. I also have an additional post on Henry Lee Lucas.

Attachments

• Orange Socks Jane Doe CLipping 2.jpg
    Orange Socks Jane Doe CLipping 2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Orange Socks Jane Doe Clipping 3 to ppair with photo #2.jpg
    Orange Socks Jane Doe Clipping 3 to ppair with photo #2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Orange Socks Jane Doe Clippings 1.jpg
    Orange Socks Jane Doe Clippings 1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23
Here is info on Henry Lee Lucas' involvement with this case...his methods are very similar to Samuel Little, who sketched his victims. So did Lucas according to one of these articles and also made notes about the individuals.

Attachments

• Henry Lee Lucas Orange Socks 2.jpg
    Henry Lee Lucas Orange Socks 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Henry Lee Lucas Orange Socks.jpg
    Henry Lee Lucas Orange Socks.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 33
  • img.jpg
    img.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 41
Here is info on Henry Lee Lucas' involvement with this case...his methods are very similar to Samuel Little, who sketched his victims. So did Lucas according to one of these articles and also made notes about the individuals.
Are there more of his drawings and writings available? I have never seen them before.

I dont even think Henry Lee Lucas killer her. Was he even in Texas at the time. I have a feeling he was in Florida. Sure he killed a few people in his life but he's an attention seeking serial confessor who mostly complicated police work by coming up by contradicting stories of people he wish he killed. Police were thrilled at the time and so were the media. But the real killers went free. Lucas was ironically sent to death for this murder particular homicide he probably didn't even commit. He stated he picked her up at Oklahoma and she did spend time there based on a motel key that was found but eye witnesses saw her in Texas before she was found dead. I wonder if she was raped. Did they ever found dna from the perp? I know that dna doe found something but now this case is on ice....

However I do think one of his drawings resembles her. The one with the neckless that also resembles the one she had. She from south dakota according to him. I think Orange socks may be from one of those states. I also have a theory she's part native American. But it stated that she was murdered in 1976 so it can't be her...

It's odd how her teeth were in such good condition even though a lot of what was said about her on her casefile implies she wasn't in the best shape overall.

I think this could signify that she hadn't been on the streets for long. I'm not an orthodontist, but I would guess that it takes a lot more time for poor hygiene to affect teeth condition than it does to affect other grooming areas.

She could have also visited different businesses or restaurants in areas she visited, and in doing so, she was able to find bathrooms where she was able to at least brush her teeth on a regular basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back