TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of the Zuzu and her loved ones here, just outside the nation's capital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers from Tennessee [emoji173] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Sending prayers from south Louisiana for Zuzu's safe return.

Prayers from Long Island NY💝💝💝

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Prayers, good vibes and love for ZuZu from the Jersey Shore <3

Since RF has been named a POI, shouldn't this info and date be on the amazing timeline Gardner made?

Are we 100% certain these are the two people who were brought to the border? What auto were they transported in? Are there pics?

Unfortunately, I could not find that info reported in any mainstream sources. It is only rumor at this point that he went to the border area. Find me a legit source and I will add it to the timeline though.

Prayers and love to Zuzu, her family and all who love her from southern Vermont

.....sending prayers and heartfelt wishes from Spokane, Wa for Zuzu's safe return to her loving family and friends..........

Y'all are terrific (speaking Texan). :) Keep these beautiful posts coming to support ZuZu and her loved ones. Thank you! :loveyou:

Medic, that's great information. Thanks for posting! Can you keep us updated? This hasn't made MSM yet. And keep up the good work!

Certainly will. I just want to make it 100% clear though that it is completely unknown if this guy has anything to do with Zuzu's disappearance! It just set off a ton of alarm bells in my head, and thought it brought up a whole other possible route this disappearance may have gone.

Also not sure why my last post was edited and the extra part I put was deleted?? It is released in MSM.. that the owner of the White Mustang will be brought in for questioning tomorrow morning, and also that they were following leads in the Marathon area today.

Our candlelight vigil ROLL CALL is rolling along. So far 18 WSers have posted from 11 states, one unidentified EDT state, and 2 countries!!!!

I know there are more of you out there who want to support ZuZu's family.

Don't stop you wonderful people!! :loveyou:

Prayers for ZuZu, prayers for her parents and brother and prayers for LE - from Spring, TX.
[emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly will. I just want to make it 100% clear though that it is completely unknown if this guy has anything to do with Zuzu's disappearance! It just set off a ton of alarm bells in my head, and thought it brought up a whole other possible route this disappearance may have gone.

Also not sure why my last post was edited and the extra part I put was deleted?? It is released in MSM.. that the owner of the White Mustang will be brought in for questioning tomorrow morning, and also that they were following leads in the Marathon area today.

Thank you for joining websleuths and bringing a local perspective to Zuzu's case. The owner of the white mustang was interviewed once before & possibly took a polygraph, is that correct? I know his Facebook page was made available by him & he lives about one hour away from Alpine I think. Said RF had been in his vehicle & finding out carpet from mustang is being tested by forensics is concerning.

Thank you for joining websleuths and bringing a local perspective to Zuzu's case. The owner of the white mustang was interviewed once before & possibly took a polygraph, is that correct? I know his Facebook page was made available by him & he lives about one hour away from Alpine I think. Said RF had been in his vehicle & finding out carpet from mustang is being tested by forensics is concerning.

Continuing to pray for Zuzu and family. &#10084;&#65039; Spokane, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member