TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWD daily goes to the place Robert is living with his mom and sister and tries to talk to them.
Mom opens the door and says he is not there and doesn't want to say when he is coming home.
Mom and sister talk to CWD. Sister says they do not believe Robert harmed Zuzu.
Reporter asks about the 18 minute trip to Mexico.
Sister says something about they went to get permits...just went to station and returned...dogs are barking and even with the subtitles it's hard to catch what she is saying.
Reporter asks why did Robert get a lawyer.
Sister says that is what a smart person would do in a legal situation.
Mother repeats that Robert is innocent.

Interview with the Brother in law who RF borrowed the truck from.
Reporter: Why did Robert need it?
BIL: I don't know. He just borrowed it.
Reporter: That was the same day Zuzu went missing, right?
BIL: IDK. That is a little fishy, I don't have any answers to that one.

I hope they get the video for this show out soon because CE's interview...

Reporter asked about the polygraph results being inconclusive.
CE: "I followed the directions, I just didn't do a good enough job."
Reporter: Do you know what happened to Zuzu?
CE: I do not
Reporter: Did you have anything to do with her disappearance
CE: I did not
Reporter: you are not an accomplice to a crime
CE: No
Reporter: Is Zuzu still alive?
CE: I don't know
Reporter: are you covering for Robert?
CE: shakes head no.

. . .

But then—

. . .

Statement analysts claim that people who are trying to deceive others tend to avoid using contractions.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolkinseygoman/2012/04/11/12-ways-to-spot-a-liar-at-work/#14454be4670d

Pamela "Meyer says avoiding contractions shows you’re over-determined in a denial."

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/expert-lie-spotter-reveals-telltale-signs-of-deception/

Perhaps he knows what happened and had something to do with Zuzu's disappearance but doesn't know if she is alive?[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Estrada is being interviewed on CWD. He doesn't think Robert had anything to do with Zuzu's disappearance.
Reporter: Police said Robert called you twice 3:15 AM, what did he want to talk about?
CE: He never really said, later on he just asked if I wanted to help paint a table.
Reporter: Why did you pick RF up in your car later?
CE: We just cruised around...He was laughing and smiling and seemed fine to me

Reporter asks about his friend's statements about him acting nervous
CE: He denies it and says she was fabricating it.. didn't want to say that because she is a friend but she is not telling the truth.

Reporter asked about why he wanted to get his car cleaned and he also says the car cleaning guy lied...

Reporter asks "How do I know you are not BSing me?" and CE answers "You wouldn't know."

So the other witnesses are lying according to CE!

Waits patiently for it to be available online

:coffeews::dramaqueen:

. . .

But then—

. . .

Statement analysts claim that people who are trying to deceive others tend to avoid using contractions.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolkinseygoman/2012/04/11/12-ways-to-spot-a-liar-at-work/#14454be4670d

Pamela "Meyer says avoiding contractions shows you’re over-determined in a denial."

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/expert-lie-spotter-reveals-telltale-signs-of-deception/

Perhaps he knows what happened and had something to do with Zuzu's disappearance but doesn't know if she is alive?[emoji53]

Interesting! Thanks for sharing that. I went back and watched it about 3 times to get his exact words so I think I got exactly what he said in that exchange. I thought it was fishy sounding but I didn't know why. I think when the video comes out online some people will see that his other body language is telling as well.

Waits patiently for it to be available online

:coffeews::dramaqueen:

As you wish, skibaboo:

Part 1: [video=youtube;zBzO0FTKDiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzO0FTKDiQ[/video]

Part 2: [video=youtube;1NTmasGR0Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTmasGR0Wk[/video]

Part 3: [video=youtube;BbK7rlRkx8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbK7rlRkx8s[/video]

Part 4: [video=youtube;jzDjwhaG4MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDjwhaG4MM[/video]

Heartbreaking. I am really concerned that the grand jury didn't vote to indict him. I hope the DA has more evidence. I don't want this to be another Lauren Spierer case. These poor parents.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Maybe a new grand jury will come in after the first of the year? New eyes may see enough evidence to indict. I don't know. I feel like I'm grasping at straws.

Maybe a new grand jury will come in after the first of the year? New eyes may see enough evidence to indict. I don't know. I feel like I'm grasping at straws.

I didn't get the impression that this grand jury was finished. We were told they would meet again in December IIRC.

Zuzu's Mom - "Clear your name or take the blame!!"

This needs to be stated repeatedly until RF does just that

I didn't get the impression that this grand jury was finished. We were told they would meet again in December IIRC.
Got the same impression.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Everybody's lying but me.... whatever. His body language tells a whole bunch.

My impressions from watching the Crime Watch segments:
* CE is a horrible liar. His body language is terrible. He looks to the left at the beginning of every question. I could go on, but everything about the guy shows textbook indicators of a person lying. And I'm betting he's made a habit of it from long before Zuzu disappeared.
* The sister is a much better liar. But she's still lying. She's just slick about it.
* The mother is terrified. And probably being manipulated, and bullied. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been kept in the dark about most everything, and the little she knows, it's being twisted around to where really believes RF is innocent. And she's afraid to go against her children and speak out her version of the truth.
* The brother in law doesn't seem to know a lot. He seems like he's going with the flow. I suspect his knowledge of any involvement is close to the same as what the mother knows. "Something isn't right here, but I'm not quite sure. And I'm keeping my mouth shut because I live with these people. And because I want to continue living. But as soon as the other shoe is about to drop, I will tell everything I know, and bail, and get away from these crazy people."

I think the weak link in the chain is the mother, and also the brother in law.

CE is coasting all the way to the jailhouse on his 15 minutes of fame.

My impressions from watching the Crime Watch segments:
* CE is a horrible liar. His body language is terrible. He looks to the left at the beginning of every question. I could go on, but everything about the guy shows textbook indicators of a person lying. And I'm betting he's made a habit of it from long before Zuzu disappeared.
* The sister is a much better liar. But she's still lying. She's just slick about it.
* The mother is terrified. And probably being manipulated, and bullied. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been kept in the dark about most everything, and the little she knows, it's being twisted around to where really believes RF is innocent. And she's afraid to go against her children and speak out her version of the truth.
* The brother in law doesn't seem to know a lot. He seems like he's going with the flow. I suspect his knowledge of any involvement is close to the same as what the mother knows. "Something isn't right here, but I'm not quite sure. And I'm keeping my mouth shut because I live with these people. And because I want to continue living. But as soon as the other shoe is about to drop, I will tell everything I know, and bail, and get away from these crazy people."

I think the weak link in the chain is the mother, and also the brother in law.

CE is coasting all the way to the jailhouse on his 15 minutes of fame.

My thoughts exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads