U.K - Third Royal Baby on the way - Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge

gregjrichards

Reaction score
It has just been announced by Kensington Palace that Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child.

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Sep 4, 2017, 5:37 am ET

Prince William and Kate Expecting 3rd Child, Royal Officials Say

by Alastair Jamieson

LONDON — Britain's Prince William and his wife, Kate, are expecting a third child, royal officials announced Monday after she canceled a public engagement due to morning sickness.

The couple, who are formally titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, already have two children — Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, two.

“The queen and members of both families are delighted with the news,” Kensington Palace said in a statement...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...pecting-3rd-child-royal-officials-say-n798551

Beautiful family!

Blessings to them. What a beautiful couple & two beautiful children.

Prince William Comments on Kate Middleton's Third Pregnancy: "It's Very Good News"

Zach Johnson, EONLINE / 1:45 pm ET Tue Sep 05, 2017

"Good news," indeed!

On Tuesday, Prince William was all smiles during his first public appearance since Kensington Palace announced that Kate Middleton is pregnant with their third child. During a visit to the National Mental Health and Policing Conference in Oxford, the Duke of Cambridge commented on his wife's pregnancy, saying, "It's very good news." Mark Collins, chief constable of Dyfed-Powys Police, teased him about the timing of the announcement. "May I congratulate you and the Duchess of Cambridge on your wonderful news yesterday," he told William, "and may I personally thank you for saving the announcement for the day before the national conference!"

The new royal baby will become the fifth in line to the throne when he or she is born, pushing Prince Harry into sixth place. Kate made the pregnancy announcement earlier than expected, as she was forced to pull out of forthcoming engagements because of severe morning sickness...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...liam-Comme-832a?cid=featuredent_media_william

Royal baby: Palace reveals new details of birth arrangements
William and Kate expecting third child

By JUDITH VONBERG AND MAX FOSTER, CNN

(CNN) - The third child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be born at St. Mary's Hospital in London later this month, in the same wing as the royal couple's two previous children, according to new details revealed Monday by Kensington Palace.

The medical team will be led by Alan Farthing and Guy Thorpe-Beeston, who delivered the Duchess' second child, Charlotte.

Barriers and parking restrictions were being put in place outside the private Lindo Wing on Monday in preparation for the arrival of the world's media when the new baby will be shown to the public for the first time...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/family/royal-baby-palace-reveals-new-details-of-birth-arrangements

Are we on baby watch ? getting excited !!!! The wedding is about 5 to 6 weeks away.....need something to hold me !!!!

Any thoughts on birth date and/or gender of Baby #3? I'm going with a girl born on April 22.

Oh! I'm so excited, so glad they're having another baby.
I'm going to say Boy, April 30th!
:baby:

Did Prince William Just Reveal the New Royal Baby's Sex?
He hinted at whether Duchess Kate is having a girl or a boy.

Despite rumors that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have no plans to find out the sex of their third child until Kate gives birth, William may have just hinted that Britain will soon have a new little prince...

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a19757309/royal-baby-3-gender-sex/

If this is true, then I'm half way there! Woot woot, come one April 30th. But I would wish it today for Kate's sake, being this far along gets uncomfortable.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s sister Pippa is pregnant with her first child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back