Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Polk, good sleuthing. Just what we
need a golf connection in this case...shades of peterson!

Nicole_LongIsland said:
I found something to confirm my thought that M. Fisher knew Michelle Money / Sauter before their days at North Carolina University:
http://frictionpowered.blogspot.com/

Well, it appears that these two Michelle's may have been "friends" going back to college, if not even further back than that. Michelle Money has former addresses in Raleigh, NC, as well as Port Jefferson, NY -- just a hop, skip and jump from the Fishers' hometown of Sayville.

pretty good blog, imo
A comment by "anonymous" from the above referenced link says: ...I'm struck by the astronomical coincidences of a trip out of town, a $1,000,000.00 insurance (maybe 2 million if double indemnity) payout, a past death of a fetus in a car accident, rumors of unfaithfulness, perhaps a failing marriage, that results in a non-random killing where nothing was stolen. The odds makers have to conclude that the chances that he didn't kill her are only one in a billion.

I totally agree with this poster.

nanandjim said:
A comment by "anonymous" from the above referenced link says: ...I'm struck by the astronomical coincidences of a trip out of town, a $1,000,000.00 insurance (maybe 2 million if double indemnity) payout, a past death of a fetus in a car accident, rumors of unfaithfulness, perhaps a failing marriage, that results in a non-random killing where nothing was stolen. The odds makers have to conclude that the chances that he didn't kill her are only one in a billion.

I totally agree with this poster.
I do like that blog listed above. Average Jane sticks to the facts when writing about cases...and that says something right there, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd