UID VICTIM: NY - Lattingtown, AsianFem 20-50, UP10952, golden pig pendant, Jan'13

This Doe's Namus record was updated this week - no change that is publicly visible and still no ruleouts listed.
I’ve noticed that several NY cases are regularly modified on the same days, but not always updated with new info, etc. Wonder if LE/ME have specific dates where they scan over their profiles, or something like that?

Now new ID-s being discussed for her? The pedant hint seems like it would be promising - possible something she's had for a long time, possibly hinting at her birth year etc.

Bringing over my old post from Muttontown Jane Doe’s WS thread:

Considering many women were disappearing and later found in Gilgo Beach simultaneously as LE starts finding bodies at the same location, LISK might've felt the heat and dumped the Golden Pig Pendant Lady in Lattington instead (which is in a completely opposite location as Gilgo Beach on Long Island).

GPPL was also partially buried, unlike the Gilgo Beach victims, so I'm thinking maybe he tried to conceal her because he was trying to establish a new dumping site, or perhaps trying to throw LE off? Maybe she discovered much sooner than he'd expected, so she became the sole victim dumped at that location, either forcing him to find another dumping site (that still remains unknown), or go cold turkey/on hiatus?

Maybe the latest developments in the LISK case might shed some light on these questions?

Correct, North Shore represents a 4th collection point for the killer. His home is nearly in the intersection of those 4 locations. Asian Jane Doe, Cherries and a few other unsolved murders are most probably his. One question to note is did Rex have a boat? If so there are probably many others that will never be found.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 12.46.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 12.46.30 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
This Doe's Namus record was updated this week - no change that is publicly visible and still no ruleouts listed.

I’ve noticed that several NY cases are regularly modified on the same days, but not always updated with new info, etc. Wonder if LE/ME have specific dates where they scan over their profiles, or something like that?

You could be right @Mrs. Badcrumble as she does seem to be reviewed mid-month every 1-2 months. She was reviewed again in August but once again no edits to her record visible in Namus.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back