GUILTY UK - 2 women, Henriett Szucz and Mihrican Mustafa found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
Murder detectives are investigating after the bodies of two women were discovered, reportedly in the freezer of an east London flat. Police made the gruesome find after they were called to a ground floor flat in a residential block in Canning Town on Friday morning. No one has been arrested and, three days on, police experts are still trying to establish the identities and ages of the two people killed. The flat is said to be the home of a registered sex offender, although no details have been given of any potential suspects.

There were two victims. One of them is understood to have been on the Missing Persons list for quite some time.

Murder probe is launched after bodies of two women are found at east London home | Daily Mail Online

Missing from Canning Town:

image.jpg

Renewed appeals to find missing mum who disappeared with just her phone and £3 eight months ago

Subscribing. How on earth have no arrests been made? I would sincerely hope that if two bodies were found in my neighbour's freezer, they'd be arrested immediately! Surely the lack of arrests must mean that they can't find the guy who lives at the address, yet the article doesn't mention that he's believed to be on the run. Have I missed something? Gonna go read the article again!

Subscribing. How on earth have no arrests been made? I would sincerely hope that if two bodies were found in my neighbour's freezer, they'd be arrested immediately! Surely the lack of arrests must mean that they can't find the guy who lives at the address, yet the article doesn't mention that he's believed to be on the run. Have I missed something? Gonna go read the article again!

Perhaps suicide of the perp, hence the welfare check at the household. Perhaps the perp lost his marbles living with two bodies.

Bit vague - it says police trying to identify bodies but then says one is thought to have been reported missing a long time ago.

How long? Makes me think of all potential untraced victims.

Maybe they suspect the ID of one of the victims but want a full post mortem and dental or dna tests done to confirm.

Bodies of two women found 'in a freezer' at home in east London

"It is understood the police know the identity of one of the women, but are still working to establish who the other victim is.

Neighbours expressed their shock after hearing about the discovery, and said the flat where the bodies were found, had been home to an Asian man in his early 30s."

BBM - It looks like they're just trying to figure out who the second woman is. Also, notice the past tense used when neighbours vaguely describe the guy living there - @Atoz, I think your theory may be correct.

Missing mum 'feared dead' after two bodies found in freezer in east London

"Mary Jane Mustafa, 38, went to the shops with just her phone and £3 in her pocket and vanished last May.

It is now reported one of the two bodies that were discovered is believed to be that of Mary Jane."

"The Sun also reports the man whose flat was being searched in connection to the double murder is a registered sex offender who was "friendly" with Mary Jane."

Oh dear :( her poor family. At least they will have some form of closure after a year of wondering where she is. I hope the other lady is identified soon and her family can be given answers too. My heart breaks for all involved.

The man, known as Ali by neighbours, was said to have been friendly with Mary Jane – who lived in nearby Canning Town.

One resident said: “My mate saw Ali on Thursday and he looked anxious and scruffy."

"When the police turned up on Friday, Ali had disappeared."

“My mate phoned Ali and said there were loads of police at his flat – loads of them. Then the phone went dead.

Ali called him back later and said ‘There’s something you should know – I’ve killed some women.’"

“Later on my mate saw the police take away a big chest freezer from Ali’s place.”

He added: “Ali used to hang around with Mary Jane. She went missing a year ago and they’ve been searching for her ever since.”

Missing mum, 38, feared dead in bodies-in-freezer murder mystery as suspect tells pal 'I've killed some women'

The man, known as Ali by neighbours, was said to have been friendly with Mary Jane – who lived in nearby Canning Town.

One resident said: “My mate saw Ali on Thursday and he looked anxious and scruffy."

“My mate phoned Ali and said there were loads of police at his flat – loads of them. Then the phone went dead.

Ali called him back later and said ‘There’s something you should know – I’ve killed some women.’"

“Later on my mate saw the police take away a big chest freezer from Ali’s place.”

He added: “Ali used to hang around with Mary Jane. She went missing a year ago and they’ve been searching for her ever since.”

Missing mum, 38, feared dead in bodies-in-freezer murder mystery as suspect tells pal 'I've killed some women'

Urgh. My god this is horrendous. Seems police should have looked harder for Mary Jane. Jumping to conclusions but I’m guessing they had reason to suspect she was voluntary missing. Surely cctv would have shown otherwise? Even if she entered the property voluntarily. Heartbreaking.

Have they caught him?? Surely they should be issuing his photo if not???

So another deranged male who couldn't handle a rejection? jmo

I hope he keeps using his phone and they can find him quickly. Worried that he snaps and causes even more harm. I get the feeling he's very unstable right now and that could lead to self harm or an outburst of aggression, "Nothing to lose" style.

I wonder what prompted the request for a welfare check? Someone saw him Thursday "anxious and scruffy" and on Friday police were already at the flat, so the welfare check was asked just hours after someone saw him? Odd for friends to ask for a welfare check so quickly. imo Unless he was talking about suicide?

Also odd that he called the person later and confessed to the murders.

They might not find him alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back