GUILTY UK - 2 women, Henriett Szucz and Mihrican Mustafa found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

The BBC says a man has been charged with preventing unlawful burial in connection to the deaths of two women whose bodies were found in a freezer.

Zarhid Younis, 34, of Vandome Close, is due to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Thursday, Scotland Yard said.

He faces two counts of preventing the lawful and decent burial of a dead body.

Man charged over bodies found in freezer

Is it possible they died of drug overdoses?

Or is that just the first of the charges to come...

I've tried to read as much as I can about MJ but there's not really much information about her personality or personal information. I know some families wouldn't want to disclose everthing but in a missing person case that's been ongoing almost a year I would tell all!
Does anybody know if MJ was a known prostitute or drug user?
Sorry if this has been asked in her missing thread

Women found dead in freezer were fused together with 'no sign of injury'

Chief Inspector Simon Harding said identification could take days as the crime scene is "one of the most challenging and complex" he has seen in 28 years.

He told reporters: "It's such an unusual scene. I haven't really seen something like this where the nature of the two bodies being frozen as they are. They are clothed, which I can say, and that's also causing a complexity to it as we wait to start a post-mortem."

Mr Harding said there were no signs of any injuries on the women and he explained it was too complex to say whether they were "whole".
He added: "They are in a chest freezer.
One body on top of the other. Being in a chest freezer anyway has caused the bodies to fuse."

-----

Absolutely horrific. I hope those responsible are put away for the rest of their lives.

Ewww Sera! he doesn't conjure a good image does he!

What happened to the name Ali reported to have called his friend to say he has killed a couple of people?

And I don’t understand why there’s no murder charge.. if both bodies were found in a freezer they clearly weren’t playing hide and seek and accidentally died.

Is a post-mortem needed in advance to charge him with murder?

I've tried to read as much as I can about MJ but there's not really much information about her personality or personal information. I know some families wouldn't want to disclose everthing but in a missing person case that's been ongoing almost a year I would tell all!
Does anybody know if MJ was a known prostitute or drug user?
Sorry if this has been asked in her missing thread
I read she (MJ) used to be a school teacher, so I doubt she was a prostitute. Drugs... possible judging by reports that she would go off for days every now and then. If of course those reports are accurate.

What happened to the name Ali reported to have called his friend to say he has killed a couple of people?

And I don’t understand why there’s no murder charge.. if both bodies were found in a freezer they clearly weren’t playing hide and seek and accidentally died.

Cops swooped on a man, 34, named locally as Zahid “Ali” Younis

Ali is his middle name^

The bodies were discovered by police responding to a welfare check at a house in Vandome Close, Canning Town, at about 11.45 BST on 26 April.

Two women found dead in house
It sounds like he (I’m assuming the occupant was Ali?) became suicidal after the electricity and gas were cut off, realising it’s only a matter of time before the smell of death became obvious, if it wasn’t already.

Apparently a friend called police concerned for his welfare.

I read she (MJ) used to be a school teacher, so I doubt she was a prostitute. Drugs... possible judging by reports that she would go off for days every now and then. If of course those reports are accurate.

Sex workers...which is the correct term...come from all walks of life, so don't be too quick to judge!

Yes, right now they can use this charge to hold him.

Due to the frozen nature of the bodies they've said that they couldn't see any obvious cause of death and that a full post mortem might take a few more days. Even then it's always possible that they'll need to wait for toxicology to come back.

So the current charge will keep him off the streets while they do more investigating. Then, once the full results from the post mortems are back police and CPA (Crown Prosecution Service) can decide whether or not to add on charges of murder, and maybe also things like kidnapping or false imprisonment.

As there had been reports of "Ali" pimping out girls and all sorts of comings and gojng at the address. Just trying to get a rough idea of there relationship. Thanks for your info

Yes, right now they can use this charge to hold him.

Due to the frozen nature of the bodies they've said that they couldn't see any obvious cause of death and that a full post mortem might take a few more days. Even then it's always possible that they'll need to wait for toxicology to come back.

So the current charge will keep him off the streets while they do more investigating. Then, once the full results from the post mortems are back police and CPA (Crown Prosecution Service) can decide whether or not to add on charges of murder, and maybe also things like kidnapping or false imprisonment.
Thank You for the detailed insight Amonet, this makes perfect sense.

As there had been reports of "Ali" pimping out girls and all sorts of comings and gojng at the address. Just trying to get a rough idea of there relationship. Thanks for your info
Thanks, Joannie for your reply. I didn't know the quote about him 'pimping out' in the article meant he literally was doing that, I wonder if this has been confirmed yet, or if it stems from local knowledge.

This case sounds grim but also shows in three pages the problem with the media reporting in uk. We’ve heard this guy is a sex offender, admitted to mass murder, grooms and pimps girls...yet has been held on a very low level charge and the police didn’t feel the need to check on him in a whole year since a supposed friend disappeared mysteriously...

They didn’t release the name but the papers were printing it. I think this is going to be a horror story when it comes out.

Also anyone know the relationship between the two named? Different ages races and religions is the obvious thing to point out...how do they know one another?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back