UK - 2 women found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by CoverMeCagney, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

About a month ago there was Missing Person painting exhibition in London where many families of missing and also public attended. Interviews about it aired on TV. Her family members interview about Jane's story featured on TV too. They had some lead that she might have been seen (in Bristol I think) during meals being hand out to homeless.

Around the same time they also reached out to me to share her appeals on my FB page.

This is absolutely devastating news and my heart really breaks for them. This must be such horrific and turmoil time for all of them. Absolutely no one expected this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rest in Peace Jane!

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

It is not uncommon to have almost nothing apart of generic appeals (Please come home) out there in many of UK cases, even decades old. It wants me to pull my hair out when I am trying to do any research as information so often are so sparse.

From little information out in media - Jane was originally from Cyprus, had 3 children and yes, there was some drug use.

3. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

From article: Police have said the apartment had been used by "transient members of the community" and was linked to drug use.

Freezer bodies: Missing mother of three identified as one of the victims

Address where remains were found is 50 Vandome Close, E16, in Canning Town. It is council house block of flats. Flat is on the ground floor and from photos searches are now being done also in the garden. Forensics tent has been erected there.

Another property being searched is less than half a mile away. No address or street given.

Police arrest two men for murder after bodies of two women are found 'in freezer' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  4. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

I wonder who second girl is. Another family's life will be shuttered soon.

My mind goes to Lana Purcell case, but she is missing since 2011, so a bit too long and from North London, so kind of out of hand. Maybe someone more local, but who knows.

UK - UK - Lana Purcell, 26, Kentish Town, London, 17 Jan 2011

5. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

That’s even weirder as that means two bodies were there for some time in a crack den full of dossers? Very strange case already

6. Sammie1970

Sammie1970 Active Member

7. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

The second of two women found in a freezer in east London has been named as Henriett Szucs.

Ms Szucs, 34, was a Hungarian woman who had lived in the UK for several years but had no fixed address, according to the Met Police.

Her next of kin has been informed, but formal identification has not yet taken place.

Second woman found in freezer named as Hungarian citizen Henriett Szucs

8. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

It’s really sad to think how easy it is for someone to disappear. No fixed abode and foreign, so no one even looking. Last contact maybe 2016. Really sad actually

gravyh, Al Ka, Amonet and 4 others like this.
  9. Enquirer-2019

Enquirer-2019 Enquirer

This just brings tears to my heart, those poor lost girls...I imagine they must have lost their way along the pathway to adulthood somehow, for their parents/ family to have not been more concerned sooner.

I suppose the moral of the story of these lost souls is... That even when somone you love or care about goes the wrong path in life, causes you stress or grief, never stop checking on them/ communicating with them to make sure they are at the least safe.

Elainera, Sera, Legally Bland and 2 others like this.
  10. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

RIP MJ and Henriett :-(

11. chimpface

chimpface Well-Known Member

Up in court tomorrow I believe?

Redgoblin, Al Ka, HayLouise and 3 others like this.