UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they say they resumed it but I wonder if little nuggets of info might be held back until the blabbermouth is identified.
Yes, or include some incorrect info to see where it ends up? Why not just ask the media involved to name the source? I am reminded of the case of the sexed up dossier and those leaks to media here in UK.

He may well have another account or an alias. I have doubt about his details because he was originally described as the second youngest and was supposed to be back in Libya with the mother and father and younger sister. Now the father said Salman is innocent. Perhaps Salman is the 20 year old brother in Libya and this is the next younger brother aged 22 who has taken the younger brother's identity. JMO.

I think the money in the account that was not touched for a year, means that someone or some organisation was financing it and it was not his money to spend until he was ready to carry out his mission.

I think the money in the account that was not touched for a year, means that someone or some organisation was financing it and it was not his money to spend until he was ready to carry out his mission.
Yep and GMP may have traced where it came from. Could have led to Wigan perhaps. MOO.

BBC are reporting that Gatwick flights are departing without luggage. Reportedly to do with baggage system but I wonder if it is cos of increased security. Could someone post a link please? I'm not able to.

(Bank holiday this week-end and school hols of course so lots of travellers)

Liam Gallagher announces first ever solo gig to raise funds for Manchester attack appeal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/ar...s-first-ever-solo-gig-raise-funds-manchester/

He told MEN about his decision to donate the profits of the show to their appeal: "I just knew I had to. I’m not in it for the money. The gig was going to happen anyway and we all have to do what we can. I want to try and help pick people up. People like me, doing what we do, it’s our duty to give people a good time."

These acts of kindness continue to flow.

I will never forget the rush of humanity to help during the confusing and horrific moments of the aftermath at the arena. So powerfully uplifting and heartwarming for the world to witness.

In my opinion, there will be more tributes to the beautiful souls lost.

My life experiences have shown me that the instinct to help others, selflessly, is inherent in all of us.

That is one of the reasons why I cannot fathom a human being attacking someone in a horrendously cruel and evil act.

I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

We do hear about selfless and kind acts from strangers every day, usually on the news or on the internet, sometimes gratefully in person. Most of the time this is not shown to us on the news.

I do come across the human instinct to help others on WebSleuths many times and that is due to the great compassion and kindness you have all shown.

Yesterday I focused on the names and stories of the greatly loved ones who are lost forever to their families now. We are all feeling this way, personally making tributes to the souls who are gone.

I do keep in mind that their lights will forever shine in the hearts of those who mourn and love them. I hope and pray that knowing this will ease some of their suffering.

Praying for strength, love and comfort for all who need it.

I have held off posting in here because after all these attacks I am at a loss for anything new to say, and to be honest I'm sick of saying it. Until someone comes up with a way to take these networks down before something like this happens, it's just going to keep happening. I'm so sick of seeing that the attacker was known, or on some radar. If they are known, and are on intelligence communities radars, then something needs to happen. If they can freeze a persons assets in cases where they investigate white collar fraud, why do these individuals with ties to terroristic people still have access to money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBC are reporting that Gatwick flights are departing without luggage. Reportedly to do with baggage system but I wonder if it is cos of increased security. Could someone post a link please? I'm not able to.

(Bank holiday this week-end and school hols of course so lots of travellers)

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...out-baggage-due-to-system-fault-a3549246.html
attachment.php

Passengers flying from Gatwick Airport for bank holiday breaks were faced with chaos this morning as many were told they will have to fly without their baggage.

“We currently have a problem with our baggage system and some flights are departing without bags,” an airport spokeswoman said.

The fault was with the conveyer belt system that sorts bags before they arrive at the aircraft so they are being processed manually.

Both the North and South terminal were hit by problems including long queues before the system was declared operational again by late morning.

Incoming passengers were not affected.

Attachments

• bagdelayt.jpg
    bagdelayt.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 144
Manchester attack: Hunt for possible 2nd bomb under way

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/26/manchester-attack-hunt-for-possible-2nd-bomb-under-way.html

Investigators have uncovered signs the suicide bomber at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester may have made a second explosive device that's still missing, local media reported Friday.

They must have found something for them to think a second bomb was made. Receipts from purchases that show purchases for two of items when only one was required? Something.

I agree, where is the money coming from for his travels, bomb making purchases, i have not seen anything about where he worked. The money to stay at the room he was at before the attack. Doesn't make sense.

I have held off posting in here because after all these attacks I am at a loss for anything new to say, and to be honest I'm sick of saying it. Until someone comes up with a way to take these networks down before something like this happens, it's just going to keep happening. I'm so sick of seeing that the attacker was known, or on some radar. If they are known, and are on intelligence communities radars, then something needs to happen. If they can freeze a persons assets in cases where they investigate white collar fraud, why do these individuals with ties to terroristic people still have access to money?

I looked up the cost of flights from Manchester to Libya.

Looks like the cheapest is £1,346 return. He returned from Libya, apparently, a few days before the attack.

The authorities would have discovered what account this flight cost came from. Perhaps this information has led the police to make ongoing arrests. Maybe.

I don't recommend checking flights to Libya so that is why I deleted the link that shows the prices for May and June. As usual, I am being overly cautious. I just am, with these situations. I just felt uncomfortable looking it up and I don't want anyone else to feel that way.

Manchester attack: Hunt for possible 2nd bomb under way

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/26/manchester-attack-hunt-for-possible-2nd-bomb-under-way.html

Investigators have uncovered signs the suicide bomber at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester may have made a second explosive device that's still missing, local media reported Friday.

They must have found something for them to think a second bomb was made. Receipts from purchases that show purchases for two of items when only one was required? Something.

Oh no...

The pics shown ( not posted in case it offends, would it? ) the suspect looks very, very creepy, something about him putting out the garbage in the bins, just seems off somehow.
speculation, imo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-fears-second-bomb-police-find-huge-chemical/
Sources believe Abedi may have used the £75 a night apartment to put all the components of the device together, before heading off late on Monday evening to make his way to the Manchester Arena where he killed 22 people.

The use of two addresses to assemble the device was a tactic used by the 7/7 bombers who also spent months learning how to build a bomb at a training camp in Pakistan.

Former Metropolitan Police officer, David Videcette, who helped investigate the tube bombings said it was likely Abedi had spent many months abroad practising how to assemble a device before returning to the UK.

I agree, where is the money coming from for his travels, bomb making purchases, i have not seen anything about where he worked. The money to stay at the room he was at before the attack. Doesn't make sense.

Bank of Mum and Dad?

Or perhaps his ISIS handlers gave him the money he needed? Makes sense to me that they would pay those who are their 'soldiers'.

Bank of Mum and Dad?

Or perhaps his ISIS handlers gave him the money he needed? Makes sense to me that they would pay those who are their 'soldiers'.

Left there for the next in line, ie. relay race?
imo, speculation.

I feel the same way. I am so angry he was allowed back into the country if you leave the country to go to a terrorist hotspot then you shouldn't be able to come back in. I would like to know why he went to Libya-to Düsseldorf-and then the U.K? Was it to throw off the intelligence service by not flying direct to the U.K from Libya? Was it cost? Was he meeting other terrorists? I know MI6/MI5 & GCHQ are thwarting terrorist plots every day and I'm really grateful, but more needs to be done to stop these monsters coming back into the country after going for terrorist training.

My life experiences have shown me that the instinct to help others, selflessly, is inherent in all of us.

That is one of the reasons why I cannot fathom a human being attacking someone in a horrendously cruel and evil act.

I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

We do hear about selfless and kind acts from strangers every day, usually on the news or on the internet, sometimes gratefully in person. Most of the time this is not shown to us on the news.

I do come across the human instinct to help others on WebSleuths many times and that is due to the great compassion and kindness you have all shown.

Yesterday I focused on the names and stories of the greatly loved ones who are lost forever to their families now. We are all feeling this way, personally making tributes to the souls who are gone.

I do keep in mind that their lights will forever shine in the hearts of those who mourn and love them. I hope and pray that knowing this will ease some of their suffering.

Praying for strength, love and comfort for all who need it.

That is what separates us from these terrorists: having empathy, and a conscience. Two things that terrorists lack.

Statement from Ariana Grande

"My heart, prayers and deepest condolences are with the victims of the Manchester Attack and their loved ones," she said.

"There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or make this better.

"However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way.

"The only thing we can do now is choose how we let this affect us and how we live our lives from here on out.

"I have been thinking of my fans, and of you all, non stop over the past week. The way you have handled all of this has been more inspiring and made me more proud of you than you’ll ever know.

"The compassion, kindness, love, strength and oneness that you’ve shown one another this past week is the exact opposite of the heinous intentions it must take to pull off something as evil as what happened on Monday.

“YOU are the opposite.

"I am sorry for the pain and fear that you must be feeling and for the trauma that you, too, must be experiencing.

We will never be able to understand why events like this take place because it is not in our nature, which is why we shouldn’t recoil.

“We will not quit or operate in fear.

“We won’t let this divide us.

“We won’t let hate win.

"I don’t want to go the rest of the year without being able to see and hold and uplift my fans, the same way they continue to uplift me.

"Our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before.

"I’ll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to raise money for the victims and their families. I want to thank my fellow musicians and friends for reaching out to be part of our expression of love for Manchester. I will have details to share with you as soon as everything is confirmed.

"From the day we started putting the Dangerous Woman Tour together, I said that this show, more than anything else, was intended to be a safe space for my fans. A place for them to escape, to celebrate, to heal, to feel safe and to be themselves. To meet their friends they’ve made online. To express themselves.

"This will not change that.

“When you look into the audience at my shows, you see a beautiful, diverse, pure, happy crowd. Thousands of people, incredibly different, all there for the same reason, music.

“Music is something that everyone on Earth can share.

“Music is meant to heal us, to bring us together, to make us happy.

“So that is what it will continue to do for us.

“We will continue in honour of the ones we lost, their loved ones, my fans and all affected by this tragedy.

“They will be on my mind and in my heart everyday and I will think of them with everything I do for the rest of my life.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ariana-grande-statement-manchester-terror-10507747

IMG_0082.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member