Found Deceased UK - Adrian Lynch, 20, St Lawrence, Jersey, 5 Dec 2015

Subscribing. I'll get on that map as soon as I can cags, got a busy day tomorrow but I will try and get it done at some point tomorrow!

Great, Skibaboo is on the map mission, that's always a bonus.

Great, Skibadoo is on the map mission, that's always a bonus.

She's easily reeled in by an intriguing map! Lots of info (some conflicting) to drop a pin on in this case.

When you're ready, Skibs, I know you've got a lot on with your mum being poorly. :heart:

I suppose all the marinas and boats would have been searched ?
What's is like on Jersey for private boats/yachts, any possibility he could be somewhere like that?

Police dogs might be able to pick up a living persons scent but submerged remains detection dogs are few and far between. I doubt Jersey would even have one.

When Jersey was 'investigating' the historic child abuse case at the former Haut de la Garenne childrens home, they bought in 2 dogs from the UK. The dogs used in the McCann case.

(I say 'investigating', as I had family there (as children) at the time of the abuse, and know first hand what they went through, but it never properly came out in public, and never will, and the compensation they were awarded was pitiful - I got more for minor whiplash in a car accident).

I suppose all the marinas and boats would have been searched ?
What's is like on Jersey for private boats/yachts, any possibility he could be somewhere like that?

There are loads of private boats, and a number of harbours/marinas where they are kept. The main one is the harbour/marina in St Helier, but boats are also moored in other bays.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-35068805

Midnight - Dropped off by a taxi at the junction of La Rue and Ruette D'Avranches
Midnight - Spoken to by a driver just south of Carrefour Selous
Midnight to 00:30 - Two further potential sightings in the same area of Carrefour Selous
01:00 - Seen by a member of the public in Rue de la Golarde
01:10 - Seen by homeowner in Rue de la Golarde
01:30 - Possibly knocking on doors on La Rue du Douet de la Rue
01:30-02:00 - Sightings in the area of Bon Air Riding Stables by two witnesses
02:00 - Clos de Devant, seen by homeowner

What I find so sad, is that so many people seem to have seen him, yet weren't interested enough to either keep an eye on him or ask if he was ok. To see someone wondering around those types of areas, especially the riding stables in the cold, in just a suit (no coat as far as I've seen so far) would be a bit unusual, and surely would suggest someone was 'lost' or unable to get home. If he was knocking on doors, that suggests he needed help. I wouldn't have been scared to have opened my door at 2pm in Jersey. He looks a lot younger than his actual age from photos, so I am really surprised that someone didn't ask if he was ok.

But then again, I'm not really surprised ....... I have about 25-30 Jersey people on my Facebook friends list, from family, to former school friends and former work colleagues, and only one of them has mentioned this case on their timeline - and that was to criticise people who were complaining about the police search not being good enough. Nobody else has shared the missing poster, or even commented on it. I have always found Jersey people to be very insular and living inside their own tiny bubble. What goes on outside it, very often doesn't register.

Here is The Map

Let me know if I have missed anything. I have marked the stables where the other maps have them, including the Jersey media. It does make more sense to be there, not where google maps has it. But I've marked where google has it too for reference.

When Jersey was 'investigating' the historic child abuse case at the former Haut de la Garenne childrens home, they bought in 2 dogs from the UK. The dogs used in the McCann case.

(I say 'investigating', as I had family there (as children) at the time of the abuse, and know first hand what they went through, but it never properly came out in public, and never will, and the compensation they were awarded was pitiful - I got more for minor whiplash in a car accident).

Yes, I followed the case and had conversations with my mum (her family was from Jersey) about it when it first came to light that there had been dodgy goings on at Haute de la Garenne, and she said that there had been many wrong doings brushed under the carpet in the time of her youth. In my opinion, it was apparent that the whole story was not being told, and I believe you're correct in saying it never will.

Here is The Map

Let me know if I have missed anything. I have marked the stables where the other maps have them, including the Jersey media. It does make more sense to be there, not where google maps has it. But I've marked where google has it too for reference.

Another great map, cheers Skibs.........after looking at this, it seems apparent that Adrian was wandering around for a couple of hours in the area that the taxi dropped him at. So......it would seem likely that he is in that area somewhere, why haven't they found him yet ? I believe the authorities are doing an intensive search of the area again today.

The CCTV footage is from the Bon Air stables, at 2.17 am it appears that he was headed back to the the Carrefour Selous area.

The CCTV footage is from the Bon Air stables, at 2.17 am it appears that he was headed back to the the Carrefour Selous area.

Possibly looking for his wallet and mobile - going round in circles and retracing his steps?

I was wondering if there are many public phones around that area? If he lost his phone perhaps that was why he was (allegedly) knocking on doors in the early hours.

eta: Hope your mum is a bit better skibs, and thank you for the great map. :rose::rose:

Possibly looking for his wallet and mobile - going round in circles and retracing his steps?

I was wondering if there are many public phones around that area? If he lost his phone perhaps that was why he was (allegedly) knocking on doors in the early hours.
Yep exactly what I thought, i've always told my girls - in some eventuality bang on doors for help but it seems too many people would just ignore it :(

Here is The Map

You're a superstar, thank you. He really has done the rounds walking about all over the village, hasn't he? I wonder what the large body of water is to the east of the stables, I guess it will have been searched.

I'm seeing reference on FB to CCTV footage at 2:09 and 2:17 have we had official confirmation where these cameras were? Still puzzled by his mums comment to search "from David Hick's to town" if he was seen further north. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the police command centre for this one...

Yep exactly what I thought, i've always told my girls - in some eventuality bang on doors for help but it seems too many people would just ignore it :(

Such a sad reflection on society nowadays. I hope I would do my best to help another person (or animal).

Such a sad reflection on society nowadays. I hope I would do my best to help another person (or animal).
Me too! It is rather startling to have some stranger banging on our door in the middle of the night BUT even the chicken that I am, I would shout "who is it?" Out of the upstairs window and probably if faced with someone drunk as skunk - I'd call the police.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back