Found Deceased UK - Adrian Lynch, 20, St Lawrence, Jersey, 5 Dec 2015

Me too! It is rather startling to have some stranger banging on our door in the middle of the night BUT even the chicken that I am, I would shout "who is it?" Out of the upstairs window and probably if faced with someone drunk as skunk - I'd call the police.

Exactly what I would do. I wouldn't go straight to the front door but I definitely wouldn't ignore it either.

Has anyone seen any word on how long Adrian and/or his family lived in that area? If it's somewhere he knew well I doubt he got lost no matter how drunk, it's only a village and he went full circle. I've not seen anything on his background, not much mention of his family/school etc.

Jessie - I like the "looking for his phone and wallet" theory, makes sense if he got half way home and realised he'd mislaid them. As for him walking the mile home - I personally find this strange but I know a couple of people who do it so they can smoke a cig before they go indoors. (I say I know, I mean I knew; this was when I was a teenager and all my friends lived with their parents). Maybe Adrian did this, or maybe he liked to clear his head a bit.

You're a superstar, thank you. He really has done the rounds walking about all over the village, hasn't he? I wonder what the large body of water is to the east of the stables, I guess it will have been searched.

I'm seeing reference on FB to CCTV footage at 2:09 and 2:17 have we had official confirmation where these cameras were? Still puzzled by his mums comment to search "from David Hick's to town" if he was seen further north. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the police command centre for this one...

I believe the CCTV camera was at Bon Air stables.

From the public fb page it seems the stables and area have been thoroughly searched.

How far is it from Carrefour Selous to the Merton Hotel anyone know ?
Or from Carrefour Selous until one hits the coast road ?

Just wondering if he thought he'd go back there (Hotel) to get assistance and had a problem on the way?

Someone posted to the "Find Adrian" facebook page a short time ago, that they had found some car bits and mirror glass close to the Bon Air stables, they have reported it to police. The post has now been removed,.........this could be important ? (MOO)

Someone posted to the "Find Adrian" facebook page a short time ago, that they had found some car bits and mirror glass close to the Bon Air stables, they have reported it to police. The post has now been removed,.........this could be important ? (MOO)

Really, what does one do. Relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbours all want to help understandably, but at what stage do the police have to say - "please don't, leave it to us". Well meaning public may contaminate a crime scene (god forbid it doesn't but we know it does come to that sometimes).
I'm not there but I feel so helpless.

Really, what does one do. Relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbours all want to help understandably, but at what stage do the police have to say - "please don't, leave it to us". Well meaning public may contaminate a crime scene (god forbid it doesn't but we know it does come to that sometimes).
I'm not there but I feel so helpless.

I know what you're saying Jessie, but the thing is....these car bits weren't located before now, even with all the searches, if they have anything to do with Adrian's disappearance it is lucky that a member of the public found them.

I know what you're saying Jessie, but the thing is....these car bits weren't located before now, even with all the searches, if they have anything to do with Adrian's disappearance it is lucky that a member of the public found them.

I know ellie - this area seems to have been thoroughly searched already and this has only just come to light, so possibly this find has nothing to do with Adrian's disappearance.

So many seem to be out searching (from the pubic fb page) and imo they should keep at it, but I think I read that LE feel the public searches are perhaps getting in their way?

Only all imo, thoughts with Adrian's family though.

Exactly what I would do. I wouldn't go straight to the front door but I definitely wouldn't ignore it either.

Has anyone seen any word on how long Adrian and/or his family lived in that area? If it's somewhere he knew well I doubt he got lost no matter how drunk, it's only a village and he went full circle. I've not seen anything on his background, not much mention of his family/school etc.

Jessie - I like the "looking for his phone and wallet" theory, makes sense if he got half way home and realised he'd mislaid them. As for him walking the mile home - I personally find this strange but I know a couple of people who do it so they can smoke a cig before they go indoors. (I say I know, I mean I knew; this was when I was a teenager and all my friends lived with their parents). Maybe Adrian did this, or maybe he liked to clear his head a bit.

i would expect things like that to happen in a lot places of in the UK no one wants to open there doors to strangers late at night so they choose to ignore -but I am really suprised that this has happened in a rural area out of the local village / town in Jersery where apparently the crime rate is low and foul play is almost unheard of

Maybe the car bits only ended up there after he went missing. This is the problem with the general public searching, they want to help so bad everything they find becomes a "clue".

Maybe the car bits only ended up there after he went missing. This is the problem with the general public searching, they want to help so bad everything they find becomes a "clue".

Yes, I know what you're saying and I agree, probably shouldn't have posted it.

Just been having a good look on the Find Adrian page and there is a post 7 hours ago with the link to CCTV footage. Anyway, there are a couple of posts on there which suggest Adrian may have been looking for a friend who works at the stables (and probably lives locally) which would explain why he headed up that way. Someone else said after being dropped off in the taxi "then he was spotted twice practically sitting/fallen in a bush".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/423540414506858/search/?query=bon air

it could well be a separate incident that happened on another day in the last week

The roads are very narrow with no footpaths, I'd imagine minor accidents happen quite easily. I still think it's a possibility someone has drunk drive hit and run him.

That said, we don't know who he was trying to find. Was it a girlfriend, was he trying to text/call whoever it was (before he lost his phone), did he feel spurned and fed up?

Arrgghh... this case is bugging me big time! He has such a lovely face. I don't think he'll be found alive but I still want him found :(

The roads are very narrow with no footpaths, I'd imagine minor accidents happen quite easily. I still think it's a possibility someone has drunk drive hit and run him.

That said, we don't know who he was trying to find. Was it a girlfriend, was he trying to text/call whoever it was (before he lost his phone), did he feel spurned and fed up?

Arrgghh... this case is bugging me big time! He has such a lovely face. I don't think he'll be found alive but I still want him found :(

it could be a big possibility something like that had happened very fustrating with that CCTV footage you can not really see what state he was in when he was walking into that area he must have known where he was going he could have been meeting up with a girlfriend or a friend in that area, when he was knocking on people doors that's bugging me because that could be a sign of someone in need of help or assistance

going back to the belt it would be interesting to know what area the belt was found was it near his wallet and cell phone? - the likelyhood now of him being found alive are very bleak unless he intended to disappear - it would be interesting if they found any other piece of clothing I suppose there is limited places he could go because the area is on the Channel Islands

it could be a big possibility something like that had happened very fustrating with that CCTV footage you can not really see what state he was in when he was walking into that area he must have known where he was going he could have been meeting up with a girlfriend or a friend in that area, when he was knocking on people doors that's bugging me because that could be a sign of someone in need of help or assistance

going back to the belt it would be interesting to know what area the belt was found was it near his wallet and cell phone? - the likelyhood now of him being found alive are very bleak unless he intended to disappear - it would be interesting if they found any other piece of clothing I suppose there is limited places he could go because the area is on the Channel Islands

The belt was found in a garden near the Bon Air stables and the CCTV. Skibaboo pinned it on her map - we can't be sure of the exact location but you can see there aren't that many properties up there so her guesstimate is realistic (I think so anyway!)

States of Jersey police believe that they may have CCTV footage of Adrian at around 2am in the area that he was thought to be in.........

https://www.facebook.com/StatesofJerseyPolice/

Subscribing....

Reading the above link, seems that police were out questioning motorists in the early hours of this morning... with nil success

There is also a rather interesting comment on the left hand side of the page CF initials

Subscribing....

Reading the above link, seems that police were out questioning motorists in the early hours of this morning... with nil success

There is also a rather interesting comment on the left hand side of the page CF initials
Left hand side of page? I'm on a phone so we don't get a left side. Is it on same link?

Left hand side of page? I'm on a phone so we don't get a left side. Is it on same link?

Try pressing and holding the "refresh" on the mobile page, this should give you the option to view the desktop site. (works on iPhone anyway).

Basically the post from last night asks if another young person has gone missing and if a silver car was involved.

Try pressing and holding the "refresh" on the mobile page, this should give you the option to view the desktop site. (works on iPhone anyway).

Basically the post from last night asks if another young person has gone missing and if a silver car was involved.
I'm on a galaxyS6 so didn't work but thanks anyway :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back