UK UK - Alena Grlakova, 38, The Travellers' Inn pub, Parkgate, Rotherham, 26 Dec 2018 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 6, 2019.

1. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

That reconstruction is heartbreaking. Boxing Day, busy streets and pubs -- why not buy her a meal and/or some warm clothes and walk away instead of murdering her?

When I did one of my degrees in the UK some years back my rooms were down the street from a youth remand shelter. Quite a few of those kids dressed like that, and too many didn't have the chance to grow any older or stronger. I know these cases don't have drawing power of some, but I find them among the hardest to forget.

2. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

I think her life had got increasingly more chaotic after separating from her husband and she wasn't in a very good place.

No home,no money etc...

She was certainly very vulnerable.

I can't understand her movements that night especially when she left the Fitzwilliam pub to walk up to scrooby lane and then back to the pub.

There is NOTHING up scrooby lane and she can't have got far up it before turning back to the pub as the time she left and returned was very short.

It was reported she was walking with a man but the reconstruction does not indicate that so I'm no longer sure on that detail.

Al Ka and Legally Bland like this.
  3. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

Cctv footage of a man police are trying to identify