UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone newbie here, I remember reading this -

Alesha’s mother Georgina Lochrane, from Airdrie, who is a witness in the case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-Scotland-Glasgow-west-46504691

Is Alesha’s mum a witness for the defence then?

Welcome!

The page isn’t found when i click on it?

I remember tho Aleshas mum found out over fb that her daughter was missing. She was literally pleading with people she never knew to tell her what had happened to her daughter. But this isn’t rumour, honestly I seen it with my own eyes from her own verified fb. I can find the screenshot if need be. If this isn’t allowed I will delete. Let me know guys.

It is clear to me now that the accused is a very young naive person blighted with psychopathy. His poor, immature attempt today to explain away the evidence against him just adds to this whole tragedy. His joggers turned out to be the vital evidence he couldn’t quite refute...he was literally caught with his pants down as the saying goes.

I think for the sake of everyone involved now, the defence should explain to him the game is over, his time is up and he needs to now accept his fate and admit his guilt and move on to a very secure unit for severely mentally disturbed individuals.

Then hopefully everyone affected can find some kind of closure and try to rebuild their lives

A lot of people are talking about building layout, as follows ground floor flat entrance to front of house, middle floor and attic flat at rear, the locks on door would be at entrance to flat its self, attic flat door was unlocked the shared lock at bottom always unlocked

There is no shared lock, no shared door.

There are two flats in the building. The lower flat comprises the ground floor of the building and has both a front and back door from outside (it's for sale just now so you can go view pictures, search For Sale 53 Ardbeg Rd) both of which access ONLY the lower flat. The upper flat is over two floors, comprising the first floor of the building and the attic floor of the building and has a single door from outside, at the rear of the building, which is into a stairwell which gives access ONLY to the upper flat. We don't know how it looks but we know it has a stair lift fitted (as the palm print was found on the rail for it). Fire safety laws in Scotland provide that any dwelling over 3 or more floors has self closing doors into all rooms off any stairway so it SHOULD have a self closing door at both the top and bottom of the stairs. It doesn't follow that both would have a yale lock, and unless you want every kid in the neighbourhood in playing on the stair lift, then you IMOO you would lock the bottom door.

Sorry it’s my first time posting a link, it’s the right address, think I am doing something wrong. It from a news report in December 2018 when he pleaded not guilty.
When you put this in the search engine it brings it up.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-Scotland-glasgow-west-46504691

Great find:-

Mr McSporran said: "Trial is expected to last 10 days"

Judge Lady Rae then fixed a trial to begin next February.

Alesha's mother Georgina Lochrane, from Airdrie, who is a witness in the case, was given special permission by Lady Rae to be present in court to see the proceedings against the teenager accused of murdering her daughter.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46504691

So why on earth would she be a witness for the defence as we never heard thus far her being up as a witness and prosecution has finished.

So why on earth would she be a witness for the defence as we never heard thus far her being up as a witness and prosecution has finished.

The defence is so thin it could literally be to say that she didn't like his new girlfriend or that Alesha wasn't keen on her. I think it's very noteworthy that she was given permission to be present throughout despite her role as witness. Presumably they aren't concerned about her testimony being changed by hearing the rest of the case first?

There is no shared lock, no shared door.

There are two flats in the building. The lower flat comprises the ground floor of the building and has both a front and back door from outside (it's for sale just now so you can go view pictures, search For Sale 53 Ardbeg Rd) both of which access ONLY the lower flat. The upper flat is over two floors, comprising the first floor of the building and the attic floor of the building and has a single door from outside, at the rear of the building, which is into a stairwell which gives access ONLY to the upper flat. We don't know how it looks but we know it has a stair lift fitted (as the palm print was found on the rail for it). Fire safety laws in Scotland provide that any dwelling over 3 or more floors has self closing doors into all rooms off any stairway so it SHOULD have a self closing door at both the top and bottom of the stairs. It doesn't follow that both would have a yale lock, and unless you want every kid in the neighbourhood in playing on the stair lift, then you IMOO you would lock the bottom door.
Im saying fact for last time 3 flats ground floor middle floor and attic ground floor front of house middle floor and attic flat rear door, TM flat only on attic floor not middle floor

"I went for a swim...and the sea ate my joggers and underpants" ....

It's the type of crappy excuse you would expect from a child of junior school age.

It is a load of pony and his barrister must be feeling embarrassed to have his name associated with such nonsense.

Great find:-

Mr McSporran said: "Trial is expected to last 10 days"

Judge Lady Rae then fixed a trial to begin next February.

Alesha's mother Georgina Lochrane, from Airdrie, who is a witness in the case, was given special permission by Lady Rae to be present in court to see the proceedings against the teenager accused of murdering her daughter.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46504691

I'm unsure but I'm guessing it's something to do with her not being made aware what was happening and finding out on facebook. IMO

The defence is so thin it could literally be to say that she didn't like his new girlfriend or that Alesha wasn't keen on her. I think it's very noteworthy that she was given permission to be present throughout despite her role as witness. Presumably they aren't concerned about her testimony being changed by hearing the rest of the case first?

I agree. Or it could be to say there had been arguments in their past relationship or something. Who knows. Regardless of what she says, nothing is going to change the evidence already presented IMO. Must be awful being called as a defence witness in your own baby's murder trial. My heart aches for her.

If I was in his mother's shoes I surely want to hear my son at his murder describe me as an argumentative alcoholic. What's the relevance of that testimony anyway? It seems a bit gratuitous and ungrateful. How this endears him to a jury is beyond me. He's not saying he heard TM say or do anything that would make him think that she disliked or wanted to harm Alesha. Total supposition. If he was jumping off a pier for a couple of hours by himself when he claims he lost his clothes. How did fibers from these same clothes end up on Alesha?

Im saying fact for last time 3 flats ground floor middle floor and attic ground floor front of house middle floor and attic flat rear door, TM flat only on attic floor not middle floor

<modsnip> There are 3 floors, but only 2 flats, the lower flat comprises one floor and the upper flat comprises two. There are only two flats in the property. Go and examine the photographs of the sale advert for the lower flat and you will see that the stairway in question terminates on the first floor, meaning the attic rooms can only be accessed from INSIDE the first floor area and not from that stairway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re Alesha mum finding out on fb. I saw this too. However. Apparently they had tried to call her got no answer she saw the post when she got up and was trying to contact the family. It’s my belief by that time they were probably with police as she had been found and couldn’t answer on social media or phone jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter