GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legally Bland

Reaction score
The body of a young girl has been found on the Isle of Bute.

Police said a female child's body was discovered in woods at about 09:00 on Monday.

Police were alerted that a six-year-old girl was missing from her home in Rothesay at 06:25 on Monday.

The body was discovered in the grounds of a former hotel on Ardbeg Road. A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed that an inquiry had been launched.

Body of young girl found on Isle of Bute

The former hotel concerned is believed to be the Kyles Hydro in Port Bannatyne, two milThread # 5es north of Rothesay. An area of woodland is understood to have been cordoned off by police.

Police searching for missing six-year-old girl on Bute find child's body | HeraldScotland

Thread #1
Threat #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Don't know what happened to thread #4. Alert if you find it please.Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
A body has been found in the search for a six-year-old girl on a Scottish island.

The child from Rothesay, Isle of Bute, was reported missing at 6.25am today. At about 9am, officers found the body of a young girl on the site of a former hotel.

A Police Scotland spokesman said: 'At around 6.25am this morning, police were informed a six-year-old girl was missing in Rothesay.

Police find the body of missing Rothesay girl at an abandoned hotel | Daily Mail Online

Adding in Timeline

10 pm – 1030.pm : Alesha in living room area of house - put to bed by RM with dvd

unspecified time : TM goes to bathroom, then goes to Alesha room, closes door fully

12 midnight or just after : grandmother hears Alesha call out for Peppa Pig

12.22 am : Suspect and mother have argument at suspect's home

12.30 am : Suspect's friends leave his house, suspect's 14 yr old sister accompanies them

01.39 am Suspect texts or Facebook call to RM

01.47 am Suspect / or his sister / or suspect using sisters Facebook account - calls TM

01.54 am Suspect leaves his home, wearing jog pants, trainers , hoodie. Walks in direction of Rothesay and goes past Alesha grandparents home

02.26 am cctv ( Mr McLachlan home ) spots figure walking past his house - shore line - with something on their back. When later asked, Mr McL says he presumed it was somebody carrying a child.

02. 26 am - cctv footage from home of Shari Strathie, who lives 2 doors down from Mr McLachlan.Footage shows movement along the shoreline. She says to her, it looks like a figure walking past her house carrying another person.“You can see the legs hanging down and moving” she says.

03.35 am Suspect returns to his home - from a different direction - accesses his house by jumping over back wall. Does not have hoodie with him.

03.35 to 03.44 m. bathroom light is switched on during this time, mother hears sound of boiler switching on, presume suspect is having shower

03.45 am suspect leaves his home, wearing only shorts , no shoes, carrying what appears to be a black tee shirt

03.52 am suspect returns home

03.58 am suspect leaves home, fully clothed, running, with a torch

04.07 am suspect returns home, now walking

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Members are not allowed to tell other members how to think/post. Everyone has an opinion and you may respectfully disagree, but to chastise other members for their opinion is not allowed.

While "innocent until proven guilty" is a judicial principle within the legal system, the general public is not held to that standard and are allowed to have their own speculative opinion.

Indicating that you have inside knowledge that you can't discuss is considered baiting and is not allowed.

Do not mention or ask someone to invite you to a conversation or to send you a private message out on the open discussion public board. If you want information from a member just initiate a conversation with them privately.

I was about to post about how his awful and bizarre comments in court about smiling etc could be explained by him thinking that it wouldn't be read out and then I remembered he smiled at the family - in court.
@TaylorCallum now that it's been a few days, is there anything else comes to mind that you found 'unusual' about his manner ? Thanks.

'Re how he fitted in with friends and wasn't just considered a total oddball,that's what psychopaths do..charm,mimic etc.They adapt and study people so they can mimic how they should behave,be seen to feel etc,but scratch the surface and none of those things are real IMO,and it's not like he was stupid enough to think he could confide his deepest darkest fantasies of rape and murder to his friends,he knows society finds them unacceptable(totally inadequate wording!)even if he is incapable of feeling the same things.
Although I do think when he was younger he did test the waters a little with the girl who gave evidence

I was about to post about how his awful and bizarre comments in court about smiling etc could be explained by him thinking that it wouldn't be read out and then I remembered he smiled at the family - in court.
@TaylorCallum now that it's been a few days, is there anything else comes to mind that you found 'unusual' about his manner ? Thanks.

Honestly, no. He was just very calm and unaffected. Very impassive. Only emotion I saw was that smile. He did seem nice enough with the female guard he was handcuffed to though, like he wasn't smiling at her or anything but his body language wasn't aggressive. And I think she said a few things to him as she was leading him and he was listening to her.

'Re how he fitted in with friends and wasn't just considered a total oddball,that's what psychopaths do..charm,mimic etc.They adapt and study people so they can mimic how they should behave,be seen to feel etc,but scratch the surface and none of those things are real IMO,and it's not like he was stupid enough to think he could confide his deepest darkest fantasies of rape and murder to his friends,he knows society finds them unacceptable(totally inadequate wording!)even if he is incapable of feeling the same things.
Although I do think when he was younger he did test the waters a little with the girl who gave evidence

He wouldn't have gone into detail about his sick fantasies but it was that conversion he had that night with his friend and how he said that he felt suicidal that makes me think that he did confide something about his mental state or maybe at some other point. This is not in any way to put responsibility on to anyone other than himself.

Does a psychopath know that they're a psychopath?

He wouldn't have gone into detail about his sick fantasies but it was that conversion he had that night with his friend and how he said that he felt suicidal that makes me think that he did confide something about his mental state or maybe at some other point. This is not in any way to put responsibility on to anyone other than himself.

Frequently they do, although maybe not by the age of 16. Then again, psychiatrists can't diagnose psychopathy by that age either so I wouldn't trust a self-diagnosis even if he did give one.

Yeah he might have cracked at certain points. Unless it was an act to make people feel sorry for him? But I don't know.

I think it depends on the person. Some go through their life probably not thinking about it, they just do what they want and put their pleasure and their needs above anything else. Others I'm sure are very well aware, they know they are different from a young age and find it quite hard to fit in sometimes and I'm sure are able to understand what they are. And then obviously you have people who have gone to the doctor and have been diagnosed as psychopaths so they know for sure what they are. Just depends on the circumstances and the individual, I believe.

Frequently they do, although maybe not by the age of 16. Then again, psychiatrists can't diagnose psychopathy by that age either so I wouldn't trust a self-diagnosis even if he did give one.

Would his mates or those close to him notice he was “different” tho ? Like did any of ted bundys or Brady’s mates ever suspect he was odd or weird does anyone know ? I know they can adapt and blend in to society but you just feel you’d get a gut instinct about them don’t u? I’d like to think I was a good judge of character and get an uneasy feeling if I was in the presence of one

Honestly, no. He was just very calm and unaffected. Very impassive. Only emotion I saw was that smile. He did seem nice enough with the female guard he was handcuffed to though, like he wasn't smiling at her or anything but his body language wasn't aggressive. And I think she said a few things to him as she was leading him and he was listening to her.
Whatever happens to him in the future - you won't forget that day.

Would his mates or those close to him notice he was “different” tho ? Like did any of ted bundys or Brady’s mates ever suspect he was odd or weird does anyone know ? I know they can adapt and blend in to society but you just feel you’d get a gut instinct about them don’t u? I’d like to think I was a good judge of character and get an uneasy feeling if I was in the presence of one

I think this as well. I keep thinking his close friends and girlfriends must have had some inclination, but then again he is only 16 and a lot of adolescents can share traits similar to psychopathy, which is why I think they don't diagnose it in under 18's. I'd like to think I'm a fairly good judge of character too and there are definitely people I've been around who have made me feel uneasy but then again you never know, I guess some people can fool you. I think you'd get a mixed response from people who knew Bundy and Brady, you'll get the typical "Oh they were charming", "Oh I didn't suspect anything" and then you'll also get in retrospect "Oh he was a bit weird" and "I didn't think much of it at the time but looking back...".

I don't know. Psychopaths are mostly not killers, in fact they can be very successful in business or politics so clearly many people don't get any gut feeling around them.

The particular subset of psychopaths capable of the rape and murder of a 6 year old are such outliers that I'd like to think I'd get a hinky feeling if I was around one, but who knows? Hopefully I never meet one to find out.

There's a new Netflix film coming out about Bundy; not sure how accurate but the trailer looks chilling and with some similarities in what we've seen in the last few weeks.
Trailer reveals Zac Efron as Ted Bundy in chilling new biopic: Watch

LOL. Now it makes sense.

That comment has been added on by a mod who started the new thread.

I thought I was going crazy, someone PM'd me saying they'd found thread 4 and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about it. I thought I must have been sleep-posting or something. I was going through my posts trying to find what they were referring to.

'Re how he fitted in with friends and wasn't just considered a total oddball,that's what psychopaths do..charm,mimic etc.They adapt and study people so they can mimic how they should behave,be seen to feel etc,but scratch the surface and none of those things are real IMO,and it's not like he was stupid enough to think he could confide his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500