UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio Clyde News‏Verified account @RadioClydeNews 4m4 minutes ago

1f4fd.png
WATCH: We’re expecting another update from police as the investigation into the murder of primary school pupil Alesha MacPhail on Bute continues. A teenager’s been arrested and detectives are still appealing for information. Our reporter @imnatcrawford is on Bute...

video at link

I'm going with a possible charge announcement

A silver car was removed from the property on Ardbeg Road and taken by ferry to the mainland earlier today.

At around 5pm, a black car was also removed from the property.

TNP_030718_bute_167JPG.jpg

Alesha MacPhail: Murder cops remove two cars from house where she was staying
I just spotted a black car in the video in the attached article (see my screen shot) that looks very similar to the car that was removed from the house.

Boy, 16, arrested Alesha MacPhail murder was known to her family | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• car alesha.png
    car alesha.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 55

Attachments

• car location.png
    car location.png
    1 MB · Views: 40
This statement strikes me as odd:

Local councilor (sic) Len Scoullar said: “The community is very dismayed and disappointed that such a thing could happen here. We don’t have crime rates that include things like child abuse and murder.”

Alesha MacPhail: Scottish island on 'lockdown' as police question teenage murder suspect

'Dismayed and disappointed' seems rather an understatement and has the spectre of child abuse actually been mentioned by the Police in this particular case? I understand that there is liaison with 'other agencies' but this does stand out.

As for no child abuse on Bute, there is evidence to the contrary:

McGarrigle duo's depraved history

Ballet dancer grooms girl, 14, for sex acts on webcam

Those articles are some of the scariest things I've read in a long time. Unless they start truly PUNISHING these pedophiles instead of slapping them on the wrists and letting them out again, this type of crime will only increase and get much, much worse. It has been established pedophiles can NEVER be rehabilitated, so they should NEVER be released to harm more children (which they always do). And, IMO, if they murder a child, they should be put to death.

Why, in the world, would the justice system allow a mother who had committed the horrific crimes which the above article mentions she did, be allowed to have custody of her four children?

After reading some of these articles, I am sick to my stomach. It's hard to believe this kind of crime happens every day somewhere in the world and it is only getting worse and worse. Death is the only thing that stops the murder of these children. Is it possible that the ones making the laws and passing the laws make them so lenient because they are guilty themselves?

I just spotted a black car in the video in the attached article (see my screen shot) that looks very similar to the car that was removed from the house.

Boy, 16, arrested Alesha MacPhail murder was known to her family | Daily Mail Online
That's weird, it just seems to be stopped there.

I suppose the occupant(s) could be figuring out a new route to get where they're going.

Going off this picture I'm pretty sure the removed car is a Dacia Sandero (not the current model).

NINTCHDBPICT000418161827.jpg

Distraught relative of Alesha MacPhail tells how murder has torn family apart

Pic from Ebay for comparison:

s-l1600.jpg

2013 63 DACIA SANDERO 0.9 AMBIANCE TCE 5D 90 BHP | eBay

I struggle to delete on here these days, this is the post I meant to quote

Is it this part of the road ?

- by the old coach works ( could be something else now, this is google from 2009 ) but the road and tree area looks the same

Google Maps

A police car transporter also removed a Dacia car from the rear of the house where Alesha was last seen alive.

It's the second vehicle to be removed by murder squad detectives as part of their investigation.

It is not known who the car belongs to, but is thought to be one of the other residents living in one of the other flats in the seafront house where the six-year-old was staying with her grandparents.

The youngster was found almost a mile away from her home and one theory is that a car was used to transport her from the house to the overgrown grounds of a former hotel where he body was discovered on Monday.

Police have appealed for any CCTV or dash cam footage that might show Alesha in the hours before she died.

Police search home of boy, 16, arrested over Alesha MacPhail murder | Daily Mail Online

What do you all mean that the driving age is 17, but a disabled person can drive at 16? Also there are so many tweets when i search her name. Can someone give me a better way to search to find out info on the suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater