UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

Bumping for Alan!.
People know what happened!
Sadly do not believe he is alive.
Least you can do is help bring him home to his devastated mum and dad.
Please do not torture them more, they need closure!.

Alan's dissapearance is close to home for me.
Any other sleuthers want to team up to find Alan?
Scots paddy?.
Feel Alan's family need to know people care and will not give up on him!.
Also we have no motive just wan,t to find one of our own!.
Anyone on board?.
Fin

Thanks for making this thread Sunrisenow, i was hoping someone would. There really isnt a lot of information to go on apart from he was last seen at styx nightclub.
Anyone know where his home address or area is in Glenrothes.

I stayed in Glenrothes for a few years, (still go regularly), first just a couple of streets away from Styx at Dunvegan Ct and then just down the road from Styx in the Macedonia area and ive got to say, Glenrothes is no worse than any other town of similar size in the uk concerning drugs and violence etc, in fact theres not an area of Glenrothes i wouldnt go, its really not that bad.
I used to walk through the town park at night coming back from walking the dog.
But in saying all of the above, just like most other places, there is some nasty mofos, i can think of one i know of that would be capable of murder but i cant find if hes been released from prison yet?.

Also i now live in St Andrews, all golf, tourists and university and yet we have Fifes only unsolved murder, 'Sandy Drummond', and students aside, you wouldnt believe the amont of drugs in this wee town.

Two year old Madison Horne has also just died under suspicious circumstances in Fife, but I don't think her case will go unsolved for long.

Allan's family need support!. Local council have taken down missing posters, that is heart breaking!.
I will never tire of trying to find Allan, research, research!.
Fin.

I think it is such a shame when FB for missing people is set up as group. It means anyone who isn't a member of FB sees nothing - just a page saying 'you must log in'.

When the aim's to get the word out to as many people as possible, I don't think it's wise to exclude anyone, really.

Allan's family need support!. Local council have taken down missing posters, that is heart breaking!.
I will never tire of trying to find Allan, research, research!.
Fin.

Fin, if you're researching and you come across any other cases of people who went missing in this area and were found deceased in water, can you link them? We know from Megan's case, and many others, how often young people leaving clubs end up in water.

Even when they had no reason to go near water. And how often they are washed into the same area where others have been located before them...:(

Agree Zwebel,
Actually sadly Facebook page for Allan has become angry rant against police and council
They can only go on information and leads they have.
Appreciate people are taking out anger and frustration there, but is so destructive.

There is the river Leven outside Glenrothes, but would be a long walk on dark unlit roads, also reservoir. Those roads are dangerous quite a few fatalities people walking home, but Allan had no reason to walk that way that I can find!.

Allan needs to be found NOW!.
7 months on.
Family need closure.
Styx nightclub to walking in countryside near a lake allegedly.
I personally believe police Scotland can do no more without more information.

Yes Zwebel following it. Just there must be useful info, just I can,t find it!.
Apart from critisizing police, not much going on, police did not make him go missing, guess people need an anger outlet however misguided.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back