UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sep 2007 #2

Noting, from 2020 - Lengthy, includes pics and info. for each one.
The rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders jailed in last 12 months
0_rape.png

Six of the disgusting criminals jailed in the last 12 months
''Alongside murderers; rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders are seen as the lowest of the low.

They leave their victims often traumatised, emotionally scarred and fearful of their future.

It is fitting that such dangerous men and women are taken off London's streets and put behind bars for a long time.

In the last 12 months 62 rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders have been jailed in London, including the sick and depraved Joseph McCann.

Some of their crimes are so heinous and ghastly that you will be left appalled by their wickedness.

Thankfully though they are behind bars, and their victims can get some peace and recovery.

Here are the 62 rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders jailed in the last 12 months''.....

Noting, from 2020 - Lengthy, includes pics and info. for each one.
The rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders jailed in last 12 months
0_rape.png

Six of the disgusting criminals jailed in the last 12 months
''Alongside murderers; rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders are seen as the lowest of the low.

They leave their victims often traumatised, emotionally scarred and fearful of their future.

It is fitting that such dangerous men and women are taken off London's streets and put behind bars for a long time.

In the last 12 months 62 rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders have been jailed in London, including the sick and depraved Joseph McCann.

Some of their crimes are so heinous and ghastly that you will be left appalled by their wickedness.

Thankfully though they are behind bars, and their victims can get some peace and recovery.

Here are the 62 rapists, paedophiles and sex offenders jailed in the last 12 months''.....

Could the December arrests announced today be men that are already in prison? Would it say released under investigation if they were already inside?

Wow. So that means he could be still alive somewhere ..

I do think that's too much to hope for sadly. He'd be much too old to be used in paedophilia now. He was 14 when he was taken/lured/kidnapped. Once they reach 16 or so, isn't that too old?

Sadly, there are always more victims for these paedophiles. It seems neverending. They just help themselves and will take whatever children they can get away with.

It's truly horrifying.

I do think that's too much to hope for sadly. He'd be much too old to be used in paedophilia now. He was 14 when he was taken/lured/kidnapped. Once they reach 16 or so, isn't that too old?

Sadly, there are always more victims for these paedophiles. It seems neverending. They just help themselves and will take whatever children they can get away with.

It's truly horrifying.

I agree; I think the odds he survived something of that nature are very slim, sadly.

It's very hard to know what must be worse for poor Andrew's family - the lack of closure all these years or the new information they're now having to process. My heart really breaks for them. It's all just completely horrific to think about.

I'm wondering if the police have kept this news from the media as long as possible to give the family some time to come to terms with it. You hope the police would be that humane if operational needs allowed.

Could the December arrests announced today be men that are already in prison? Would it say released under investigation if they were already inside?
Had wondered if maybe one of the arrested perps might have ''talked'' to LE, or something related to Andrew was uncovered in the investigations which led to those arrests.
Complete speculation, imo.

Live Andrew Gosden disappearance updates as kidnap and human trafficking arrests made - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)
''Andrew's dad says 'some fairly nasty scenarios' have come to mind following arrests

Andrew's father Kevin Gosden said that since being informed about the nature of the arrests "nasty scenarios start to play in your head" but stressed that he and the family were trying their best to remain grounded while the police continue their investigation.

Kevin said that he and the family were informed by South Yorkshire Police on the day that the arrests were carried out in December but that they still knew little else about the details.

He said: "While we were aware about a month ago we only knew the sketchiest part of the details."
0_escenic-10.jpg

Andrew Gosden's dad Kevin said he has been "overwhelmed" since the news was released that two men were arrested over Andrew's disappearance in 2007
The last known sighting of Andrew Gosden at London's Kings Cross
1_Andrew-Gosden-3.png

This CCTV image from London Kings Cross is the last sighting of Andrew(Image: BBC)
Andrew Gosden parents' heartbreaking Christmas ritual for son who left for school and never returned
The dad of missing Andrew Gosden, who disappeared from his home more than 14 years ago, has revealed he and his wife still light a candle for their son every Christmas.

I suspect they have released the information in the hope someone will come forward. Surely if they had something as damning as photos of Andrew on a computer they would have been charged.
Thinking not so much that the two arrested and then released, had pics or whatever concerning Andrew, but maybe it involved others within each of their allegedly nasty circles.

The Abby and Libby (Delphi) case comes to mind, a perp is arrested for trying to catfish young girls etc. and the next thing we learn (and not much else) is that his activities are in some way connected to the murdered girls.
imo, speculation.
Detectives looking for information related to social media account in connection to Abby and Libby investigation (wrtv.com)

I suspect they have released the information in the hope someone will come forward. Surely if they had something as damning as photos of Andrew on a computer they would have been charged.
I'm not sure sex traffickers and their associates have a better nature to appeal to. The information about Andrew's disappearance has been in the public domain for many years but very little has come to light until now. Andrew's family were desperate for the truth but any parent would struggle with images in their minds about what could have happened to him.

I’ve been away from Websleuths for a wee bit as my health hasn’t been great. I saw the news earlier on today though and I had to come over to Andrew’s thread.
It feels bittersweet - Andrew would be just a year older than me today, I’ve followed his case since 2007 and always felt a connection. I’ve always hoped for progress.
But then kidnap, human trafficking etc… it just hits home, you know? Really thinking of Andrew’s family and friends. It can’t be easy especially knowing these individuals have been released.

I sincerely hope this is just the beginning and more progress can be made.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back