UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sep 2007 #2

I do think that's too much to hope for sadly. He'd be much too old to be used in paedophilia now. He was 14 when he was taken/lured/kidnapped. Once they reach 16 or so, isn't that too old?

Sadly, there are always more victims for these paedophiles. It seems neverending. They just help themselves and will take whatever children they can get away with.

It's truly horrifying.

So don't these gangs use them for anything else after they get to a certain age? Would they just kill someone ? Surely they would have sold him on so anything could of happened. Probably in a different country? The hope is still there that he could be still alive

So don't these gangs use them for anything else after they get to a certain age? Would they just kill someone ? Surely they would have sold him on so anything could of happened. Probably in a different country? The hope is still there that he could be still alive

he wasn’t a toddler who was snatched. He was a 14 year so why on earth would he not escape given a chance?

As harsh as it sounds the odds of him being alive are zero MOO

I do think that's too much to hope for sadly. He'd be much too old to be used in paedophilia now. He was 14 when he was taken/lured/kidnapped. Once they reach 16 or so, isn't that too old?

Sadly, there are always more victims for these paedophiles. It seems neverending. They just help themselves and will take whatever children they can get away with.

It's truly horrifying.

he wasn’t a toddler who was snatched. He was a 14 year so why on earth would he not escape given a chance?

Maybe drugged him ? He's so used to it now . That's his life. Got use to it.

Maybe drugged him ? He's so used to it now . That's his life. Got use to it.

If he was taken by a trafficker/gang I did wonder if they possibly grabbed him thinking he was younger than he actually is. He was really small and doesn't look 14 in the photos.

Gangs that operate this sort of "business" for want of a better word, would not hesitate to kill someone once they're no longer useful to them. I remember reading an article about this sort of thing years ago and apparently it's incredibly lucrative for those at the top, they'd absolutely kill to stop that being put at risk.

Please forgive my ignorance as I'm currently supposed to be working (oops) and haven't caught up but have just seen this.
I wonder if, going on the hypothesis that images were found with Andrew in, how they positively identified him without at least showing them to the family, God bless them.
Or maybe somebody finally spoke?
I apologise again if these have already been covered

What kind of evidence would have warranted an arrest and then a release while they investigate?

Don’t LE normally do the investigation first, and then the arrest and the charge? Something seems off.

he wasn’t a toddler who was snatched. He was a 14 year so why on earth would he not escape given a chance? MOO

Quote RSBM.

An older teen or even 20-something-year-old would not necessarily escape just because they had a chance. And it's absolutely not their fault if they are psychologically trapped. We've seen those cases, of victims staying with their captors despite a chance to get away. But they are still victims the entire time.

Quote RSBM.

An older teen or even 20-something-year-old would not necessarily escape just because they had a chance. And it's absolutely not their fault if they are psychologically trapped. We've seen those cases, of victims staying with their captors despite a chance to get away. But they are still victims the entire time.

Exactly.. Like I said earlier he could of been drugged , made to forget. Maybe even got used to it. We don't even know it was sex trafficking, it could of been anything, sold to a rich family who wanted a kid, on the dark web, slave labour, it literally could of been anything......

What kind of evidence would have warranted an arrest and then a release while they investigate?

Don’t LE normally do the investigation first, and then the arrest and the charge? Something seems off.

No, I think sometimes they arrest so they can interview someone and seek more evidence. It doesn't mean they're ready to charge yet. They get only one chance at justice, so they want to collect as much evidence as possible first. The same thing is actually happening in the Madeleine McCann case right now. MOO.

No, I think sometimes they arrest so they can interview someone and seek more evidence. It doesn't mean they're ready to charge yet. They get only one chance at justice, so they want to collect as much evidence as possible first. The same thing is actually happening in the Madeleine McCann case right now. MOO.

Thing is , these sounds like experienced groomers , must of done it before . Well planned. Who says they won't just leave the country?

Possible they can't get enough evidence and so have now locked a suspect into a certain story which they can then try to pick apart?

JMO.

Quote RSBM.

Yeah, stockholm syndrome is an interesting read

OT - To avoid double posts, after you click "Post reply," it sometimes appears you need to click it again, that it didn't work. But it almost always did work and is just lagging (taking awhile).

Quote RSBM.

there is zero indication he is still alive. At no point did I blame the victim either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back