Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to figure out all of these initials, lol. Who is ED? I'm confused!

MB's partners in chronological order (all from MSM)

JW - Julie Williams married MB in 1990. Had 3 children one of whom is SW
ED - Elaine Dafydd partner of MB for 10 years, had 2 children SD (9) & CD (13) Elaine Dafydd now has a new partner, Rhys and they have a child ED (5)
CR - Corrina Robinson partner of MB
VF - Vicky Fenner partner of MB

Hope it's okay to post this - pls delete if not
Thx

Mr Bridger's former partner Elaine Dafydd, with whom he had S and C, is a close friend of April's family. Mrs Dafydd and her husband Rhys have been at the forefront of the search for April and Mr Dafydd has been interviewed on TV talking about the search.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/959...as-kidnapped-after-glowing-school-report.html

That means police have not given the family evidence or assurance that she is definitely dead if they are hoping April returns home :(

Which means they have no evidence?????? Or are they prevented from giving it?

Or mom can't accept it.

But also I think police probably cannot tell them exactly why they know she is deceased.

I am convinced they have the evidence. There would be no reason to charge him with murder, not to mention why would the Crown allow it, if no evidence of death? They could have charged him with abduction only.

I won't hold my breath for a confession. The death penalty in some parts of US ends up garnering confessions sometimes from some cowards, but there is not much incentive otherwise; not many in UK even really get life without parole, do they?

Who did Bridger have a 5yr old with do we know, this is the first i've heard of that one!! I thought it was 3 with his first wife, 2 with the second??

Well spotted - my mistake. I've corrected my original post. The 5 year old (ED) is the daughter of Elaine and Rhys Dafydd

Or mom can't accept it.

But also I think police probably cannot tell them exactly why they know she is deceased.

I am convinced they have the evidence. There would be no reason to charge him with murder, not to mention why would the Crown allow it, if no evidence of death? They could have charged him with abduction only.

I won't hold my breath for a confession. The death penalty in some parts of US ends up garnering confessions sometimes from some cowards, but there is not much incentive otherwise; not many in UK even really get life without parole, do they?

i dont think its a case of mum not accepting it, like you said she has not been given hard evidence or told in no uncertain terms that her child is dead

And youre right I dont know anyone getting a real life sentence in the UK, they eventually get out if they live to it that is, then again we dont have sentences of 300 years here like in the states lol

Yes, normally evidence of death preceeds a murder charge but not in this case and in a couple others I can think of off top of my head, suzanne pilley and kate prout, both cases got convictions

MB's partners in chronological order (all from MSM)

JW - Julie Williams married MB in 1990. Had 3 children one of whom is SW
ED - Elaine Dafydd partner of MB for 10 years, had 2 children SD (9) & CD (13) Elaine Dafydd now has a new partner, Rhys and they have a child ED (5)
CR - Corrina Robinson partner of MB
VF - Vicky Fenner partner of MB

Hope it's okay to post this - pls delete if not
Thx

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/959...as-kidnapped-after-glowing-school-report.html

Thank you, I had started making a list but this helps out alot!

Ima

i dont think its a case of mum not accepting it, like you said she has not been given hard evidence or told in no uncertain terms that her child is dead

And youre right I dont know anyone getting a real life sentence in the UK, they eventually get out if they live to it that is, then again we dont have sentences of 300 years here like in the states lol

Yes, normally evidence of death preceeds a murder charge but not in this case and in a couple others I can think of off top of my head, suzanne pilley and kate prout, both cases got convictions

I don't understand not giving life without chance of parole to child murderers. How can anyone feel they should be returned to society, ever? Sometimes it happens in USA, but most do get LWOP and it means LWOP. Anyway.

who asked what? I dont see how him saying kids used to play there all the time has anything to do with anything

Sorry, I was merely discussing and put up links for others I meant no upset. He has been interviewed 4 times by police and thinks he is the last person to have seen April, so I would think be quite crucial as a witness??

Some killers in the UK DO get a full life sentence. Ian Brady is one of those.

ok thanks, confusion rules but fact remains he was known on the estate and easily identifiable but no one has actually said it was him which i find strange

Well we don't know that do we. All we see is what's in the media. VF didn't say it was MB driving the car in her interview with the press. Or if she did, they understandably didn't print it. We don't know who said what to the police about who was driving the car.

I keep going back to pictures of that white van (looks like a ford to me) surrounded by police cars just before MB was arrested,(on foot) was the vehicle empty? who & where was the driver? a ford connect van was mentioned in the earlier investigation - but has been totally dropped now, why? If I was that ford driver who'd been pulled over by this cavalcade I'd be spitting feathers!

Life sentence does actually mean life. It's just that the judge can suggest a time after which a lifer can be considered for parole. This only means considered - he doesn't have to get it. And prisoners released on parole from a life sentence can usually have licence conditions imposed. It's not the same as a finite sentence where when the time is up, it's over and done.

I can't help thinking that something happened between MB and CJ/PJ before April was taken....Why was she so quick to accuse MB when according to all reports he was a good friend of the family?? Or have I missed something??

I can't help thinking that something happened between MB and CJ/PJ before April was taken....Why was she so quick to accuse MB when according to all reports he was a good friend of the family?? Or have I missed something??

I was thinking she may have named MB if asked who April might go with.

Some killers in the UK DO get a full life sentence. Ian Brady is one of those.

Yes but it is extremely rare life means life in this country. Sentencing of criminals in the UK is ridiculous...there is always uproar about how lenient punishment is. It is almost farcical. The law almost seems to be on the side of the criminal, a definite shake up of our judical system is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288