GUILTY UK - Arrest in 1987 'Bedsit Murders' of Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, in Kent

Wendy's keys which had a little brass cow bell from Austria have never been found

The keyring, which was a souvenir from Austria, had a small brass cow bell attached to a multi-coloured key fob, a brass plate with 'Woman Of The Year' engraved on it, and two keys. The possessions have never been found.

The unsolved Bedsit Murders which shocked and horrified a community

It is really heartbreaking to read what the parents went through:(
But the Police now have the suspect, right?
The suspect has admitted to some form of guilt in responsibility for both killings subject to the potential issue of diminished responsibility."
An interesting point to note is that If you look at a previous report in the historical freedom of information record it is talking about the possibility of two people involved, one raping the women and another doing the killing. I am wondering if there will be a lot more to this that comes out in the trial than previously thought.

The 2nd of the Bedgebury Forest murders in 1982 on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells. As the newspaper article shows Jean Brook also once worked in Camden Road in Tunbridge Wells.
I think that is a great observation Lord Peter Flimsy and maybe something you might like to point out to crimestoppers.

A man who admitted killing two women in 1987 abused female corpses in two hospital morgues, a court has been told.

David Fuller, 67, of Heathfield, East Sussex, attacked Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce in Tunbridge Wells.

Mr Fuller previously admitted killing them subject to "diminished responsibility", but denied murder.

A jury at Maidstone Crown Court heard he had "depraved sexual predilections".

Warning: this article contains information some people may find distressing.

David Fuller: Double murder accused abused corpses, court told

David Fuller denies murdering two Tunbridge Wells women in 1987 - live updates

Is anyone able to find out about Fuller's links to Crowborough please as there is something I need to look into. Can anyone find out if Ashdown Control Centre is near Jarvis Brook. Also there was the case of a moonlit rapist in the early 1980's. It would be interesting to check old newspaper archives if anyone has access.

David Fuller denies murdering two Tunbridge Wells women in 1987 - live updates

Is anyone able to find out about Fuller's links to Crowborough please as there is something I need to look into. Can anyone find out if Ashdown Control Centre is near Jarvis Brook. Also there was the case of a moonlit rapist in the early 1980's. It would be interesting to check old newspaper archives if anyone has access.

Ashdown Control Centre is listed as unit 10 millbrook business estate and it is close to Jarvis Brook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-172006_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-172006_Maps.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members