Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think SaW is going to go with the story that Bernadette got out of the car and that she (S) only sent the texts so as not to worry the other children.
Or claiming she did it so the police would keep looking for BW. The change from a missing person to a murder may have made her believe the police were slowing down their investigation.

I still think SaW is going to go with the story that Bernadette got out of the car and that she (S) only sent the texts so as not to worry the other children.
She has pleaded guilty to giving false information to the police about Bernadette's disappearance. I think that means the police probably have good evidence she didn't get out of the car and Sarah knew that she didn't.

She has pleaded guilty to giving false information to the police about Bernadette's disappearance. I think that means the police probably have good evidence she didn't get out of the car and Sarah knew that she didn't.
She’s pleaded guilty to two counts: sending the messages and lying to the police. We don’t know what she admitted to lying about though; it could have been having Bernadette's phone.

I'm a new member on here but have been following this case intently since the first missing person appeal.

I believe BW is dead, was dead before the date/time her parents claimed last sighting, that ScW was abussive to his family and coerced SaW into her actions which she will later rely on in mitigation. I think the motive was sexual and in the moment a 'crime of passion', and that BW is buried in a field somewhere close to a minor road leading off the A16.

Like many on here who have examined all of the social media sources available about the family, it is hard for us all to comprehend that this beautiful, clever, creative and deepthinking young woman could have been murdered by a close family member who she relied on for much of her life to keep her safe. She seems so alive in her social media footprint that will live on for many years if not decades to come. I've been deeply affect by this story as I know many have. My thoughts are with her surviving siblings and friends. I hope justice will be served and that her remains will eventually be found.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

I'm a new member on here but have been following this case intently since the first missing person appeal.

I believe BW is dead, was dead before the date/time her parents claimed last sighting, that ScW was abussive to his family and coerced SaW into her actions which she will later rely on in mitigation. I think the motive was sexual and in the moment a 'crime of passion', and that BW is buried in a field somewhere close to a minor road leading off the A16.

Like many on here who have examined all of the social media sources available about the family, it is hard for us all to comprehend that this beautiful, clever, creative and deepthinking young woman could have been murdered by a close family member who she relied on for much of her life to keep her safe. She seems so alive in her social media footprint that will live on for many years if not decades to come. I've been deeply affect by this story as I know many have. My thoughts are with her surviving siblings and friends. I hope justice will be served and that her remains will eventually be found.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

Welcome to WS! I know many of us agree with you. BW had so much life ahead of her. It’s the hardest to fathom when someone’s life is taken by the very people that are meant to protect them from the rest of the world. I also hope she’ll eventually be found... I wonder if they’re still looking for her, it seems awfully silent on that front. JMO

Id have thought with SaW admitting to sending messages from B's phone she has dropped ScW in it. If He was alone in the car with her when she 'ran out' of it then ScT would have had to have given SaW the phone !! JMO

Id have thought with SaW admitting to sending messages from B's phone she has dropped ScW in it. If He was alone in the car with her when she 'ran out' of it then ScT would have had to have given SaW the phone !! JMO
For some reason I thought SaW and ScW were both in the car with Bernadette when she “ran off”. I need to go back and read this again :rolleyes:

I thought ScW was collecting B from her Grandparents on his own, where she had stayed for the night. I could be wrong then, please correct me if i am. JMO

So the Mirror article on 12/09/20 says:
Her parents said they had not seen her since she ran out of their car three days earlier, and her mum said she last heard from Bernadette when she received a text at 1am on July 20 saying she'd be home soon.
So that could be taken to mean that both parents were in the car or both parents were saying they had not seen her. I (and obviously others) assumed the former, but maybe it was the latter.

Peterborough News on 05/08/20 said:
Concern is growing for missing Bernadette Walker who ran out of her parent's car on Saturday, July 18 – her parents have desperately been trying to find her for two-and-a-half weeks.
Ignoring the misplaced apostrophe, again implying her parents were in the car - or did I just infer?

I thought ScW was collecting B from her Grandparents on his own, where she had stayed for the night.
@Mammaalli can you find an MSM link for this please because I’ve had a quick scan through both threads and I can’t see that it’s been mentioned yet!

I've assumed ( maybe wrongly) for a long time B was being picked up by ScW alone. Thinking back it may have been what her son had said about what happened. With only ScW being charged with murder it seemed about right !!

The older brother's social media posts just scream being in denial to me, the poor kid. I know it's hard to accept that your sister is gone, especially in such a horrible way and with no body as definite proof. However, I doubt ScW would be being charged with her murder unless they had pretty solid evidence he did it even without a body and I would imagine that evidence is being kept under wraps until trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305