GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Discussion in 'Trials' started by RobinCAL, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMarbles

MissMarbles Active Member

Yes the bag is intriguing. I know some on here previously suggested a scenario where Scott took B to the lock up on the pretext of showing her something there, that she had put her bag down and then he had killed her there (and forgotten about the bag).

However I think more likely she was killed elsewhere, and they knew she wouldn't be coming back and chucked her belongings in there without investigating the contents. (Also, if she HAD run away like they claimed then any sensible caring parents would have looked through her belongings for clues as to where she might have run off to).

kristie567, Kasmeer, CSIAngus and 8 others like this.

2. Bogyo13

Bogyo13 Well-Known Member

Yes definitely sounds plausible but then what else did they chuck out during those trips? I'd think those were for getting rid of evidence, such as the phone.
    It would be extra stupid if they put it there with other stuff only to forget the bag there.
    It really puzzles me. I hope she's found.
    All MOO

3. MissMarbles

MissMarbles Active Member

Yes the bag is intriguing. I know some on here previously suggested a scenario where Scott took B to the lock up on the pretext of showing her something there, that she had put her bag down and then he had killed her there (and forgotten about the bag).

However I think more likely she was killed elsewhere, and they knew she wouldn't be coming back and chucked her belongings in there without investigating the contents. (Also, if she HAD run away like they claimed then any sensible caring parents would have looked through her belongings for clues as to where she might have run off to).p
    Perhaps they just didn't expect Bernadette to write anything down on paper if she was always doing everything on her phone.

I don't think B would have left her phone behind willingly whilst at grandparents house (unless she didn't want them bothering her by ringing her up). I think Sarah confiscated it.

4. Kitkat28

Kitkat28 Well-Known Member

I agree with you @MissMarbles as regards the bag. I think the bag was in the car and he just lobbed it in the lockup while he was there and figured it was such a tip no one would particularly notice it. Pictures showed it to be fairly full of junk didn’t they?

Not being the most intelligent criminal, it probably never even occurred to him that police would search the lockup.

5. KarenUK

KarenUK Well-Known Member

RSBM

Such a weird mix - they know enough to turn the phones off and hide the body well enough, but too stupid to get rid of her bag, or even her notebook. And if they wanted to report her missing but make her look like a runaway then why not get rid of the bag, say she took it with her and had some money.

6. Ruthbullock

Ruthbullock Well-Known Member

SaW did say in the phone call to police she had money with her- from selling the Xbox

Marg from Oz likes this.
  7. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

I have said this before, they go from ineptly stupid to incredibly cunning in seconds. My only explanation is that on some of these he’s making the decisions and on others, she is. In which case there’s a lot of evil deserving of very long sentences shortly

8. KarenUK

KarenUK Well-Known Member

Forgot about that - thanks!

Marg from Oz likes this.
  9. mspuurfect

mspuurfect NOTSOPUURFECT

I agree, I think SW carried out the dirty work but she gave the instructions. With regards to the bag I think he brought it back to the lockup after killing her and totally forgot about it and also forgot to tell SaW about the bag hence it being found JMO

10. Kitkat28

Kitkat28 Well-Known Member

More lies? Did Bee actually sell her X-Box or did SaW and pocket the money herself? Was there ever even an X-box?

11. MIdge28

MIdge28 Well-Known Member

ScW said he wasn’t sure who stole the Family X Box - he thought it was Bea but could have been one of the older boys.

12. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

13. jackal67

jackal67 Well-Known Member

14. Ruthbullock

Ruthbullock Well-Known Member

Glad to see, he has come round to a sort of middle ground of acceptance

15. Beckxsy

Beckxsy Well-Known Member

Any updates at all agent startled ?

16. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

I think he will continue to believe in the possibility of her being out there alive, despite all the odds against it - until her remains are found.

17. Agent Startled

Agent Startled Active Member

this is a really interesting thought, I believe the wheelchairs were stored in the lockup, I suppose tying her to a wheelchair for a water burial would be quite effective too....MOO

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  18. hellobear

hellobear Well-Known Member

Yikes... seems the bio Dad has appeared & was posting comments on AW personal page ( public post) . No idea what was said but they don't seem very happy with him

19. CSIAngus

CSIAngus Well-Known Member

BW didn't strike me as a thief or a liar, yet both her 'parents' have blackened her character. It's obvious they think nothing of their children's reputations. Like when ScW was arrested he attempted to use the two elder boys in his lies by saying BW had told them that the SA was all lies. If they had supported ScW in his lie then ScW could potentially have gotten them into trouble, but he obviously didn't care about them either, only himself and SaW.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  20. Beckxsy

Beckxsy Well-Known Member

Basically your mom and dad know where she is. Accept fact she is gone and sarah walker is a compulsive liar and has always been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.