Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here @esthome check these out it will help a lot!
Websleuths Lingo

lol oh dear dbm isn’t even on there :rolleyes: you will come across some others though.

It won't be - it's a new acronym that we ( WS posters ) created to cope with this new website which doesn't allow us to delete a post without leaving a few words in the comment box

A quick search for the original planning application of the estate shows they are in quite a spacious 5 bedroom house, they also had a lift fitted. (Separate planning application)
There’s a post on SaW social media showing her on what looks like a stair lift. That doesn’t mean to say that they haven’t subsequently had a lift fitted in the property however.

There’s a post on SaW social media showing her on what looks like a stair lift. That doesn’t mean to say that they haven’t subsequently had a lift fitted in the property however.
You wouldn’t need planning permission for a stairlift. It was for a proper wheelchair lift and was approved. I know a few local people who have had similar fitted and in fact the newest housing development (which had a chunk of social housing ) the downstairs bathroom had been designed to be big enough to be converted into a lift in every house, if needed. The family wouldn’t have been funding the lift, it would have been paid for by either social care or housing.

You wouldn’t need planning permission for a stairlift. It was for a proper wheelchair lift and was approved. I know a few local people who have had similar fitted and in fact the newest housing development (which had a chunk of social housing ) the downstairs bathroom had been designed to be big enough to be converted into a lift in every house, if needed. The family wouldn’t have been funding the lift, it would have been paid for by either social care or housing.
Yes I’m sure that’s the case. I was just commenting however on what I’ve seen on the families social media.

I think that is correct. MOO
But if the younger 7 all have the same parents why do all not have the genetic illness? Is it just a random thing?

There are so many questions about this case. Hopefully when it gets to court some of them will be answered.

I can only hope that because the police have strong enough evidence to charge, that they also have enough evidence to locate Bernie. Certainly the specific date stated by the police would suggest that they have some electronic data to point that way. Either that or a witness statement, possibly from one of their children?

Can anyone tell me is it more common for unwed mothers in the UK to give their baby their maiden name?? Just curious. In US I see more babies with Dads last name even if the parents aren't together.

Can anyone tell me is it more common for unwed mothers in the UK to give their baby their maiden name?? Just curious. In US I see more babies with Dads last name even if the parents aren't together.

You can do both if preferred and have two birth certificates, one with mother's name and another with father's name.

Police seem very sure of the journey the car took so they obviously have got gps from onboard software of some sort

my old car had this. Some sort of locator you had to pay for the info though

Police seem very sure of the journey the car took so they obviously have got gps from onboard software of some sort

my old car had this. Some sort of locator you had to pay for the info though
I would imagine it will be a Motability vehicle, it’s an expensive new car though and probably with steep insurance- if they had a black box fitted to lower insurance that will also have a tracker fitted, and as you also said most new cars also have gps trackers fitted now. I like your thinking!!!!

I would imagine it will be a Motability vehicle, it’s an expensive new car though and probably with steep insurance- if they had a black box fitted to lower insurance that will also have a tracker fitted, and as you also said most new cars also have gps trackers fitted now. I like your thinking!!!!

for those in the US it’s likely to be similiar to ‘onstar’ ... I think that’s what I’ve seen referred to on US threads. My car was an older ford galaxy so might even be in older models.

That area is fairly flat with river just running through fields. In places there’s hardly even river bank, just field then water then field again. Not sure what crops there are in places being searched but there are pumpkin fields around that area. Prob a lot of interest around pumpkins over next few weeks!

If they have a car provided via DLA (probably not called disability living allowance now but the mobility component) then they don’t pay for insurance/ repairs etc - it’s all part of the bundle so no chance it would have a black box fitted to ensure they were sticking to speed limits etc like young drivers would.

What kinda car is it Bernadette ‘ran out of’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member