GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

I wonder if SaW and the boys noticed Scott hobbling a bit in the days following Bernadette's disappearance. You'd have a bad back after digging a hole and dragging a body if you had a pre existing back injury that prohibited you from working.

Certainly an interesting location. Pretty sure it was shut by 2020. Nice little layby starred on the map.
For some reason, this area caught my attention. Is anyone more knowledgeable about that general are? East and South of PMK Recycling and Cemex Baston Fen Quarry and Concrete plant, there is a lot of wetland, for lack of a better word. There might be places where water is easy to access via the small roads. Some of it is probably a recreational area, like the farthest East end, but I suspect there might be plenty of murkier and more hidden or industrial parts.

No idea how likely a drive there would be, but this area stands out in the map and is in the "zone" one previous poster pointed out (though I understand that many people seem to think it more likely he deposited of the body East from Peterborough, not North, as the last trip all the way up to Spalding might have had different aims than disposal.

So zero basis for that suggestion, was just interested in the area, as it stood out on the map.

For some reason, this area caught my attention. Is anyone more knowledgeable about that general are? East and South of PMK Recycling and Cemex Baston Fen Quarry and Concrete plant, there is a lot of wetland, for lack of a better word. There might be places where water is easy to access via the small roads. Some of it is probably a recreational area, like the farthest East end, but I suspect there might be plenty of murkier and more hidden or industrial parts.

No idea how likely a drive there would be, but this area stands out in the map and is in the "zone" one previous poster pointed out (though I understand that many people seem to think it more likely he deposited of the body East from Peterborough, not North, as the last trip all the way up to Spalding might have had different aims than disposal.

So zero basis for that suggestion, was just interested in the area, as it stood out on the map.
It was certainly well within his reach. I believe he used to live out that way too.

I feel she is closer to home .
There is some land on the way into the dogsthorpe estate - opposite the old dump . It’s just had a large skip removed . Been there years .
Makes me wonder if she is in there .
Also , the eye green houses . They was being built at the time she went missing - their foundations . I feel also she may have been put in one of them over night before then the workers carried on building without knowing .

Mo
That crossed my mind too. With it being a weekend, building sites with foundation trenches ready to be filled would be ideal disposal locations. As would spoil tips in the numerous working quarries to the East of Peterborough.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back