GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by RobinCAL, Sep 12, 2020.

1. LouTennant

LouTennant Well-Known Member

I can only imagine Scott talking when he is wallowing in jail and Sarah gets out and goes back on SM. Maybe him hearing about her enjoying her life again (with other men) might make him jealous enough to get chatty. Deep down though I think Sarah will avoid SM.

Hopefully in the not to distant future, Bernadette gets found.

2. jackal67

jackal67 Well-Known Member

I think Sarah will keep a low profile when she is released but will continue to use her supporters as her voice in maintaining her innocence! Perhaps she will maintain contact with Scott to keep him sweet . Are the police even still searching for Bernadette? I fear she will never be found sadly

LouTennant, Marg from Oz and cocomod like this.
  3. Mrsengland

Mrsengland Active Member

Just driven all round the route he went , it’s all so over grown . But , road works plus also a building site is happening so I hope things get disturbed

4. KarenUK

KarenUK Well-Known Member

The podcast Sipping on Some Crime has covered Bernadette's murder, I'd never heard of this podcast until now but they have covered this very well.

The host also shares frustrations about the lack of media coverage of the trial and of Bernadette's personality.

Sipping on Some Crime

MissMarbles, squish, K sleuth and 7 others like this.
  5. helenvic

helenvic Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this, Karen. I listened to the whole 1+ hour. Really well presented and insightful.

6. Bat23

Bat23 Active Member

Why do I get the felling we are giving these more credit then they actually deserve they have proven to be more stupid then intelligent, I have a feeling Bernadette may be closer to home ( lock up ) then what’s lead to believe

cocomod, Mammaalli, K sleuth and 2 others like this.
  7. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

I have said this all along. They have tried to be clever but their plan was so stupid it’s led to both of them going down!

not sure how they have hidden her so well but I think it’s more luck than skill. They will get found out.

8. Bat23

Bat23 Active Member

Does anyone know how far you would have to travel to hit a different phone mast in a built up area?

Marg from Oz and Ruthbullock like this.
  9. Gooner666

Gooner666 Well-Known Member

Not very far at all which is a good thing as they can triangulate a more precise location

Raven2019, Marg from Oz and jackal67 like this.
  10. jackal67

Are the Police even bothering to search for Bernadette?

squish, Andieinsyd, cocomod and 2 others like this.
  11. Mammaalli

Mammaalli Well-Known Member

Seems she has now been forgotten

12. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

no. That opportunity was lost last summer when they didn’t see anything suspicious, ignored the rape allegations and decided not to treat it as serious despite 7 reviews! Looking now is just a waste of time I’m afraid.

K sleuth, squish, Andieinsyd and 4 others like this.
  13. Gooner666

Gooner666 Well-Known Member

The ULS scheme have updated their spreadsheet and SA sentence is currently under consideration for being Unduly Lenient.

you can see her initials etc at Line 532 of the spreadsheet (toward the bottom)

https://assets.publishing.service.g...file/1021303/ULS_case_update_28.09.21_CSV.csv

If you wish to see when the spreadsheet was last updated, date wise, you can see here next to the download links Outcome of unduly lenient sentence referrals

the case must be referred within 28 days of the date of sentence so you will see within 4 weeks whether it has been changed

14. jackal67

Sadly I agree. They have their charges and guilty verdicts so will not be looking anymore. MOO

Andieinsyd and Marg from Oz like this.
  15. Mrsengland

Mrsengland Active Member

I really really hope she is re sentenced !!!

16. Mrsengland

Mrsengland Active Member

any time NOW then ?!

17. CSIAngus

CSIAngus Well-Known Member

There was much talk, mainly on certain FB pages known to websleuths on this thread, ahead of the sentencing of organised groups going out looking for Bernadette. I remember the first big weekend was cancelled because of heavy rain and flooding. Did they give up at the first hurdle or are there organised groups out there looking? It would be a real shame if Bernadette's story was allowed to fade away. The Police have not searched any locations this calendar year and no longer seem interested.

18. Mrsengland

Mrsengland Active Member

I’ve not seen any further plans doing any more searches . the land all round the area is being built on as well

jackal67 and CSIAngus like this.
  19. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

I see the "Help me find my sister" site is running again on FB. Still offering the $5000 from her mother.

jackal67 and Thelastleg like this.
  20. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Well-Known Member

Were any backyards or houses ever really searched? These people are not smart, they are the meaning of ‘dumb luck’. I think Bernie will be found close to home or the home or familiar place to one of these beasts! The long drive in the middle of the night is puzzling, but I think she was disposed of on the first day.
    Moo

jackal67 and Marg from Oz like this.