UK UK - BRIAN FIELD - UK's Newest Serial Killer?

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by Earth, Jan 30, 2015.

1. martin123

martin123 Active Member

i still wonder whever fields could of been behind sandy davidsons abduction.

2. Earth

Earth Well-Known Member

OK, so if he murdered girls, I don't think he targeted them after puberty, if this girl was reasonably young.

Linda Smith, 12, 1961 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-23853588 Linda disappeared from Earl's Colne, Essex, on 16th January 1961. Her body was found four days later in Polstead, Sussex, 14 miles away. If he was heading to Norfolk (and if I believe he killed Steven Newing, he may have visited Norfolk before), he'd have to go close to both of those places.

Kim Roberts, 7, 1964 - http://www.unsolved-murders.co.uk/murder-content.php?key=168 Kim vanished from Stepney, London, on 1st March 1964. Three days later, her body was found in Purfleet, Essex. A man confessed but nothing came forward. The route to both those places is on a route to Great Yarmouth.

Leonie Darnely, 7, 1984 - All I can find is Leonie was a black girl killed in Battersea. She may have been killed at Christmas.

Stacey Queripel, 7, 1993 - http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local-news/bracknell-times-memories-most-significant-8314616 On January 24th 1993, she was found in South Hill Park after supposedly running away during an argument. She was killed elsewhere because her shoes weren't muddy.

Nayantara Ali, 11, 1994 - http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/too-little-too-late-for-one-little-girl-1387465.html As she went to school on 4th November 1994, in east London, she vanished. Only 20 yards from her home, four weeks after her disappearance, her body was found in a green sheet. The link says she was held for four days after her abduction. When serial killers hold victims later in their career, it tends to be over a longer period of time and painful. So this has the hallmarks of an experienced killer.

3. martin123

martin123 Active Member

We know then when Fields was little more then a child he attacked girls. For some reason at some point he shifted his focus onto boys. We know at some point in his youth Fields was rumoured to have been abused maybe that what possibly could have caused the change. We know he attacked girls and in the case that is known Field could have easily killed his victim. So its concievable he may have killed girls.Although he did not kill Leonie Darnely as he was serving a prison sentence at that time.

4. Earth

Earth Well-Known Member

5. martin123

martin123 Active Member

6. blefuscu

blefuscu Bsc (hons) Criminology

7. martin123

martin123 Active Member

8. Hewitt

Hewitt New Member

Field was already abusing his younger foster-brothers while a resident at Lynwode Manor, Lincolnshire. I suspect the attack on the young girl (during the same period) was simply opportunistic.

9. martin123

martin123 Active Member

It does show that Field was very dangerous and capable of killing at a very young age. The more i here about Field the less likely it seems that he only commited the one murder he was abusing other children and carry out violent attacks at a young age.

10. martin123

martin123 Active Member

11. Amandarin_nz

Amandarin_nz New Member

Watching a youtube video about Roy Tutill, I was struck by the similarities of MO in the Martin Allen disappearance. Perhaps Brian was doing some labouring work on or near the site of Martin's home.

Brian's picture does bear resemblance to the artist's impression of the man seen with Martin.

12. martin123

martin123 Active Member

It's possible but I personally believe Sidney Cooke was responsible for Martin Allen going missing. Brian Field certainly has more victims out there of that I'm certain. Maybe the new appeal for information on the Patrick Warren and David Spencer case will reveal more secrets about Brian field.

13. sami786

sami786 New Member

yes martin i agree ,leslie bailey comes to mind.he was part of sidney cooke gang .he had convictions for attacking and raping a little girl as well as a grown woman ,it seems later in life he moved on to young boys except this time the children were raped and killed

14. sami786

sami786 New Member

there has been a freedom of information request on this case regarding if any dna was found on carpet, sheet,or on the body.it was turned down by the MPS

15. sami786

sami786 New Member

the nayantara case is a puzzle,the killer made an attempt to make it look as though the family were involved when dumping the body 50 yrds away from where she lived .honour killing,arranged marriage,rebellious child,strict muslim family. In my opinion she was abducted very close to home on route to school.either she knocked for someone on route to school and the child had already left but the parent lied and invited her into the house tieing her up in a cellar or an attached garage,or she was lured into a house on route to school by false pretences .ie a person standing in their passage with the front door open and as she walked past asking her if she could place a bag of rubbish in the bin outside or maybe help move something from inside the passage to outside the house ,may be a person that does not look threatening elderly walking stick in one hand,some of the houses that are on the route she may have taken ,have the fronts doors feet away from the pavement a large number have cellars meaning a person could stand just inside their hallway and be able to beccon someone from the street to approach the front door and no one would be able to see a thing.8.15 am in that area is pretty quiet.would also be interested to know if she had any extended family or very close friends of the family that lived close to her

16. sami786

sami786 New Member

there is another child killer trevor morley he killed an asian lad name imran vohra in lancashire ,originally from london he went up north to lancashire ,preston than came back to essex where he died in 1997,i think.the police are very keen to know hes past