UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago someone said Claudia had a tacking device fitted in one of her car tail lights . How true was this ?
Do you mean "tracking"? Did Claudia have it fitted in without her knowledge or for her own purpose with her knowledge? Did the device track Claudia/her car or (done by Claudia) the following driver/car??

I think you are getting mixed up? CL went to school with DCI Lucy Pope who assisted Ray Galloway in the initial enquiry.

The linked article/Acomb is a separate person, a male.
Lucy Pope was a family friend ... did they meet from time to time that is what friends do !

Lucy Pope was a family friend ... did they meet from time to time that is what friends do !
My impression was that they knew each other from same private school, not sure any information as being close friends? just ‘friend of family’ ?

good question.
It certainly is a very good question .Her immediate friends cannot be the reliable source hmm this article mentions three boyfriends yet her immediate friends told the whole world she did not have a boyfriend!
I can see mr plod scratching his head !!

Years ago someone said Claudia had a tacking device fitted in one of her car tail lights . How true was this ?
Wonder how they knew this, or came to that way of thinking. Everyone is different, but I would have a reliable car on the road rather than it keep breaking down. Why so many issues and then booking holidays, lots of holidays above her vehicle. Was it repaired by the time police collected it, and did Claudia complain to the garage with so many problems or still under 12month warranty x

Last edited:
Wonder how they knew this, or came to that way of thinking. Everyone is different, but I would have a reliable car on the road rather than it keep breaking down. Why so many issues and then booking holidays, lots of holidays above her vehicle. Was it repaired by the time police collected it, and did Claudia complain to the garage with so many problems or still under 12month warranty x
Another bizarre element?! - driving a car that needed a new engine, do we know how old it was?

Another bizarre element?! - driving a car that needed a new engine, do we know how old it was?
It had been off the road prior to this occasion, so a few costly issues. Not sure of the year, 2004 comes to mind but guessing tbh xDNA profile

It had been off the road prior to this occasion, so a few costly issues. Not sure of the year, 2004 comes to mind but guessing tbh xDNA profile
Also, JB Motors, If the place Claudia purchased do offer finance on used vehicles x

Attachments

• FEB62514-C74E-43A6-B401-41A7A14E92E0.jpeg
    FEB62514-C74E-43A6-B401-41A7A14E92E0.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 20
Well, engine problems can take ages to fix when you can't find a certain type of bolt - I know from past experience

Walking distance to work and York City Centre, Joan was known to give her lifts and Peter was known to have given her use of his car. She probably didn't see it as a priority.

Walking distance to work and York City Centre, Joan was known to give her lifts and Peter was known to have given her use of his car. She probably didn't see it as a priority.
Oh I was not sure peter had loaned his car previously, nor that Joan had given lifts as I thought Joan did not drive. But yes I suppose we are all different with our priorities x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAGEWITHRAGE