UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean that CL was lying to SS when, the night before disappearing, she told him she was trying to get flights for Easter but they were too expensive? If she had already booked a hol with JK, why not just tell him? (He would have soon found out anyway). @Vixey Did you find a sound source confirming that that holiday with JK had been booked? Or maybe CL was still in two minds about it?
Jen King confirmed herself and Claudia had booked flights for the following week on the family group. I will try find, however suzy said she was meeting Claudia on Thursday to arrange a holiday. How much holiday time do you get as a chef x

Peter Lawrence also said Claudia was not online. If Claudia needed to purchase anything or transfer money, She would ask him to do it for her. With that I am sure peter was pretty aware of her finances and any change leading up to her disappearance x
It's been niggling me that whilst PL claimed that Claudia wasn't online did he word it like that to mean that she didn't personally have internet at home as she clearly used her dads Internet to access her banking online.??

It's been niggling me that whilst PL claimed that Claudia wasn't online did he word it like that to mean that she didn't personally have internet at home as she clearly used her dads Internet to access her banking online.??
Yes and transfer money when needed. Wonder if peter allowed access to police with this with his computer or laptop. I know he was very concerned over News of the World phone hack, wheee he demanded police to inform him if he was one of those they had done so. Why did he feel he would be x

Yes and transfer money when needed. Wonder if peter allowed access to police with this with his computer or laptop. I know he was very concerned over News of the World phone hack, wheee he demanded police to inform him if he was one of those they had done so. Why did he feel he would be x
He would have given police all the help they needed and asked for surly? RIP

Online banking in 2009 was not what it is today - I’d think she would of used telephone banking to transfer funds

Jen King confirmed herself and Claudia had booked flights for the following week on the family group. I will try find, however suzy said she was meeting Claudia on Thursday to arrange a holiday. How much holiday time do you get as a chef x
But didn’t CL tell JK she had 12 early shifts coming up? If so they couldn’t have booked a holiday for the following week

He would have given police all the help they needed and asked for surly? RIP
He probably did, as family were never suspects. to transfer I do wonder if only one bank account /card only x

I thought they booked for Easter which was 12 April
And if there WAS a new boyfriend I’m guessing he would have been upset / annoyed she was not going with him ?
If he was married he would have to accept it. If he wasn't PL stated if her boyfriends got to serious she ended the relationship. New boyfriend theory I think is unlikely. He comes out of nowhere and none of her friends know of him, gets away with it all clean. unlikely in my opinion

Afternoon. Nothing much new to share, except I was just now going through browser tabs having a tidy up and notice that several Youtube videos appear to now be showing as private/unavailable - Bus CCTV, CL14 Melrosegate (NYP videos IIRC). Also NYP microsite Ford Focus videos showing unavailable and one of the Medium blogs (possibly Major Lang’s updated version) showing as suspended. Anyone else seeing the same or is it just me?

Afternoon. Nothing much new to share, except I was just now going through browser tabs having a tidy up and notice that several Youtube videos appear to now be showing as private/unavailable - Bus CCTV, CL14 Melrosegate (NYP videos IIRC). Also NYP microsite Ford Focus videos showing unavailable and one of the Medium blogs (possibly Major Lang’s updated version) showing as suspended. Anyone else seeing the same or is it just me?
I let’s my opinion no one thought Sleuths would run through the footage a frame at a time or use graphics software to improve the images to reveal more detail. So now the intelligence services realise how sensitive some of the cctv is snd I feel have restricted access

I let’s my opinion no one thought Sleuths would run through the footage a frame at a time or use graphics software to improve the images to reveal more detail. So now the intelligence services realise how sensitive some of the cctv is snd I feel have restricted access
Yes lol it took them 12 years to realise this ? lol and lol again

It’s just you lol

It’s just you lol
Lol, no. All the embedded videos on the NYP microsite now appear as text only. If you copy and paste them into the address bar they come up as private. My guess is that this is the result of Youtube making all unlisted videos uploaded before 2017 private as of July 23rd 2021, rather than a sign of anything occurring in the case or an attempt to restrict access on the part of NYP. Lol.

I think it is just Youtube privacy that has changed. Have you tried youtube itself, are they still there?

This is the only youtube video you can watch now on the NYP channel

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed for discussing a random blog that is not an approved source at Websleuths.

We initially closed this discussion due to an excessive number of TOS violations. It was ONLY reopened due to Peter's passing.

If the TOS violations continue, we will close the thread again until such time as there is new MSM about Claudia's case.

Just so we understand this, is there a rule that the only sources of information that can be discussed are mainstream media sources?

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed for discussing a random blog that is not an approved source at Websleuths.

We initially closed this discussion due to an excessive number of TOS violations. It was ONLY reopened due to Peter's passing.

If the TOS violations continue, we will close the thread again until such time as there is new MSM about Claudia's case.

Excerpt from The Rules, specifically Etiquette & Information

LINKS and REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES

When a post contains information stated as fact, it must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is your opinion only, please make that clear.

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. Example are a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article or a legal or scholarly article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate. Random blogs and podcasts are not allowed without prior approval by a Mod or Admin.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images.

If you aren't sure a source is approved, please private message a Mod or Admin before posting to ask. Don't just post "Mods please delete if not allowed". We may not see your post for weeks, meanwhile it has introduced non-approved information into the discussion, requiring massive cleanups or thread closures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member