UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed previously on threads, but Claudia had a black bin towards her shed. What days were collections back in 2009? Just Curious xE20E03EA-EFE2-4FA5-B717-5F3EC2EB3283.jpeg

Her Friend Liz said Claudia had started drinking back at the spotted cow since the end of January.Hence I wondered if an old relationship had rekindled x

is the spotted cow in malton...I think someone said it was...if so , was this the pub Gerald tubb was in when he was threatened.

I dont know if the police know who it was, but I think they think they know who it. was.....there may be a difference between the. person. who committed the act and the person who planned it...if it was planned....if. it. wasn't anyone the police have been trying to take to court, then maybe they were hoping that if. they could get. agreement to do that, then they'd spill the beans

is the spotted cow in malton...I think someone said it was...if so , was this the pub Gerald tubb was in when he was threatened.

I dont know if the police know who it was, but I think they think they know who it. was.....there may be a difference between the. person. who committed the act and the person who planned it...if it was planned....if. it. wasn't anyone the police have been trying to take to court, then maybe they were hoping that if. they could get. agreement to do that, then they'd spill the beans
I remember Liz and Paddy Mcginty helped with original searches from there, and I believe that ex Cop on the early appeals who was a little scandalous ;) friends of CL and PL also was his local x

Had a good look at the official NYP video of alleyman. Has anyone else spotted the two sideway turns of the head? First one straight after he stops for a few seconds - turns head to into/at house yard/window to the right. Second turn of the head when reaches the road (before turning right) - turns head to the left as you would do if your crossing the road - but he isn’t crossing the road. It’s almost if he is looking for someone or a car.

I remember Liz and Paddy Mcginty helped with original searches from there, and I believe that ex Cop on the early appeals who was a little scandalous ;) friends of CL and PL also was his local x

Do you think Claudia would have confided in Liz if she felt threatened or had a 'situation' with someone.
We know that Liz had said to her that she shouldnt be walking to work she should get a taxi.

Had a good look at the official NYP video of alleyman. Has anyone else spotted the two sideway turns of the head? First one straight after he stops for a few seconds - turns head to into/at house yard/window to the right. Second turn of the head when reaches the road (before turning right) - turns head to the left as you would do if your crossing the road - but he isn’t crossing the road. It’s almost if he is looking for someone or a car.

Evening or morning footage?

Also in the footage with the braking Focus. It's braking way before Claudia's house.

Last edited:

Evening or morning footage?

Also in the footage with the braking Focus. It's braking way before Claudia's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member