UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blonderabbit

Reaction score
It's an interesting still image of white coat man outside Costcutter on the morning of the 19th. Is there agreement about who this is? This image doesn't doesn't reveal whether he's still holding the object he seemed to have when passing Heworth Place, or what it was.

Claudia police release new CCTV appeal

After nearly a week of digging into this again, I'm coming the conclusion (like many of you) that the police almost certainly know/strongly suspect who was involved. Because of the media interest/interference and conflict with the local 'community,' I doubt they will let anything out of the bag until they're sure any findings are related to Claudia. They're managing the press around this very carefully.
Nothing to say they are Claudia's hair straighteners tho
maybe she had borrowed them?

UKjester

Reaction score
Often used by LE to mask out high profile officers who don't want to appear in media for obvious reasons.

i don’t buy that, there are two people with the Netted hoods. Look at their outfits, look more fire arms than high profile. Not suggesting they are but the one person that is more visible doesn’t appear to be the age or dress like a high ranking officer

Woodburnbay

Reaction score
i don’t buy that, there are two people with the Netted hoods. Look at their outfits, look more fire arms than high profile. Not suggesting they are but the one person that is more visible doesn’t appear to be the age or dress like a high ranking officer
Not necessarily high ranking-high profile

Deadbeat

Reaction score
It's an interesting still image of white coat man outside Costcutter on the morning of the 19th. Is there agreement about who this is? This image doesn't doesn't reveal whether he's still holding the object he seemed to have when passing Heworth Place, or what it was.

Claudia police release new CCTV appeal

After nearly a week of digging into this again, I'm coming the conclusion (like many of you) that the police almost certainly know/strongly suspect who was involved. Because of the media interest/interference and conflict with the local 'community,' I doubt they will let anything out of the bag until they're sure any findings are related to Claudia. They're managing the press around this very carefully.

Thats a pretty clear image, I’d be surprised if no one knew who that was. Are we sure it’s the same guy (white coat) captured on the CCTV from Heworth Place on the morning of the 19th though? Has that been confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.