UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you check the evidence it’s quite obvious it does matter and they have the daily trauma on their shoulders. Aged well beyond their years, has had counselling. Why would you need therapy because your friends gone missing? Did her dad/mum/sister? Or anyone else? Yes we all handle our emotions differently.
Aged well … would you not make an effort if you are about to be on national TV or newspaper ?
I might need counselling if accused of using hair straighteners as a weapon on my best friend .
And yes the family would have been offered counselling !
‘It’s awful and I have not even been arrested’!!

I think if you check the evidence it’s quite obvious it does matter and they have the daily trauma on their shoulders. Aged well beyond their years, has had counselling. Why would you need therapy because your friends gone missing? Did her dad/mum/sister? Or anyone else? Yes we all handle our emotions differently.
Missing ? The police would have hinted to this person way way before they told the world ( 3 weeks ? ) they thought she was dead !
Someone could think could it be me next ?
Closing a shop / pub all by yourself late at night can be stressful especially in these circumstances !

Aged well … would you not make an effort if you are about to be on national TV or newspaper ?
I might need counselling if accused of using hair straighteners as a weapon on my best friend .
And yes the family would have been offered counselling !
‘It’s awful and I have not even been arrested’!!
I’ve seen the real deal on an ordinary day - I think in a previous post you said you’d never been to York?

I suggested this a few years ago. If noone saw her leave the house, she may be in the cellar
I believe the house was searched thoroughly
I suggested this a few years ago. If noone saw her leave the house, she may be in the cellar
I believe the house was searched thoroughly including the use of sniffer dogs !

I’ve seen the real deal on an ordinary day - I think in a previous post you said you’d never been to York?
But does this person who has not aged well not also suffer from very bad arthritis. This can be extremely debilitating and cause someone to have counselling if it was creating mental health problems.

There was a video posted here a while back of journalists discussing the case (voices can be heard but off camera), whilst outside a property that was being searched as part of the investigation. I think it was outside the house of "1 of the 4". Does anyone still have this to share? I can't find it in previous threads and wanted to refresh my memory.

There was a video posted here a while back of journalists discussing the case (voices can be heard but off camera), whilst outside a property that was being searched as part of the investigation. I think it was outside the house of "1 of the 4". Does anyone still have this to share? I can't find it in previous threads and wanted to refresh my memory.
Getty images I believe

But does this person who has not aged well not also suffer from very bad arthritis. This can be extremely debilitating and cause someone to have counselling if it was creating mental health problems.
I cannot tell you much beyond what’s relevant to the case.

Is there any "cold case" team working on this case apart from Wbesleuths team here?
The case remains open - a new officer took over just before the gravel pits searches - if you have any new info you could try contacting North Yorkshire Police

Get yourself over - three top cops haven’t been able to crack it - you never know…….
Ok :)
I can give a piece of advice :D

There is a Police "Cold Cases Team" in my country which is quite successful.

They always start with examining the investigation Files of a given case.

And guess what?

The culprit is almost always in the first volume of these files, (and there are many volumes) -
meaning oversight/errors of original investigation.

This team is called "X Files" :cool:
These detectives make Scully and Mulder proud!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member