UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is someone who is experiencing a high level of anxiety/fear 13 years down the line!

It strikes me that her emotion relates to the death of Claudia's father and the fact that he died without ever finding his daughter.

As he died just over a year ago this seems like natural and empathic emotion.

Last edited:
It strikes me that her emotion relates to the death of Claudia's father and the fact that he died without ever finding his daughter.

As he died just over a year ago this seems like natural and empathic emotion.
I’m not convinced, I’m seeing two aspects - what’s she’s saying and her body language. She also seems to be carefully choosing her words. As she says about her taking a part of him - you can see her immediately. Reflect hesitantly. - the second part when she says about what they are all going through is when she starts to get emotional - so I don’t think it’s empathy - I’m thinking it’s about her anxiety/fears. However I take on board your opinion and will try to be open minded.

I’m not convinced, I’m seeing two aspects - what’s she’s saying and her body language. She also seems to be carefully choosing her words. As she says about her taking a part of him - you can see her immediately. Reflect hesitantly. - the second part when she says about what they are all going through is when she starts to get emotional - so I don’t think it’s empathy - I’m thinking it’s about her anxiety/fears. However I take on board your opinion and will try to be open minded.

The interview is in two segments. The second segment starts at 5 secs. We have no idea what was said after the end of the first segment and the start of the second.

She suddenly seems to get upset but there is a build up to it and we don't hear that.

I know know what you are saying, but the clip has been manipulated somewhat.

The interview is in two segments. The second segment starts at 5 secs. We have no idea what was said after the end of the first segment and the start of the second.

She suddenly seems to get upset but there is a build up to it and we don't hear that.

Agreed, though I still stand by my first thoughts.

I’m hearing the voice of experience here .

Interesting. Is Jan King a person of interest then?
I can find no evidence of any wrong doing in the public domain linking her to Claudias disappearance. However, she was a barmaid at the Nags head, it has been suggested in some media sources that she could run the bar better than the landlord! Historically bar people know what’s going on, they see people loose tongued and extremely drunk, they get to know peoples woes etc. she is in a long term relationship with one of the main P.O.I.s so I’m thinking is likely at the very least she knows what went on. I have no evidence of this tho, it’s just something I keep in mind.

Interesting. Is Jan King a person of interest then?
Something else to add is JK lived with Claudia for a long period of time so she will know Claudias routine - she will know what should be where in her house, probably knew the code for the alarm, had a spare key etc. totalllyunrelated though was thinking about this - in the early part of the investigation it was suggested she used dating sites and I think plenty of fish was mentioned - was her profile ever explored - if this was fact and not speculation ? How did she access it with no computer- her handset was very basic - it did have wap so perhaps could surf the net?

I agree @Blonderabbit her emotion and anxiety was reflected long before Peter Lawrence died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member