UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia's 'green-blue' Vauxhall Corsa maybe? Major said, she did a test
drive with someone (smoker?), so the car must have been seen at her address, when she got picked up. Another "blue" car I can't remember atm.

Claudia's car was still in the garage, wasn't it?
It's the first I've heard of a blue car... wonder what day/time this was?

"CLaudia was also involved with men from a certain community…a community you wouldn’t want to mess with.’" I read from major langs blog..so that either the travellers or the masons (or similar group). both have the ability for secrecy and influence the first by physical intimidation the second by ,well influenceable means shall we say..
It says she had just found a new boyfriend who is unknown.Makes sense if he had been warned off..confronts her on her way to work, argument and Claudia disappears.person or persons who warned him off intimidated (for that read scared shitless) by boyfriend......if it was a "traveller" then he can disappear within the community like he never existed, u wouldn't see him if he was stood infront of you...
If it was a mason type community then they all know secrets about each other.Would such a community or persons from such a community hide such a secret?? Maybe not the whole community but 2 or 3 from it who are as thick as thieves may well do..mutually beneficial.. of course I wouldn't suggest the masons or other such group ever use their connections in anything other than a charitable way....yeh right and im the chief constable.....
if the traveller community are involved then good luck on that one.....

"CLaudia was also involved with men from a certain community…a community you wouldn’t want to mess with.’" I read from major langs blog..so that either the travellers or the masons (or similar group). both have the ability for secrecy and influence the first by physical intimidation the second by ,well influenceable means shall we say..
It says she had just found a new boyfriend who is unknown.Makes sense if he had been warned off..confronts her on her way to work, argument and Claudia disappears.person or persons who warned him off intimidated (for that read scared shitless) by boyfriend......if it was a "traveller" then he can disappear within the community like he never existed, u wouldn't see him if he was stood infront of you...
If it was a mason type community then they all know secrets about each other.Would such a community or persons from such a community hide such a secret?? Maybe not the whole community but 2 or 3 from it who are as thick as thieves may well do..mutually beneficial.. of course I wouldn't suggest the masons or other such group ever use their connections in anything other than a charitable way....yeh right and im the chief constable.....
if the traveller community are involved then good luck on that one.....
Community you wouldn’t want to mess with I think refers to drugs and or right wing activity ??

reads to me like they strongly suspect certain people and something happened in the nags head bedroom. The question therefore would be wheres the body?? one suspect ran a scrap yard,was the body put in the melting pot?good gangster stuff but too involved..one or more was involved in the building trade..Now that's a more feasible line to go down...buried in one of their excavations..too obvious they would know that..landfill..now theres a line to look at.maybe not mainstream sites, too many records but more a off the books site maybe.A friendly farmer,shooting buddy,fishing buddy...just a thought

reads to me like they strongly suspect certain people and something happened in the nags head bedroom. The question therefore would be wheres the body?? one suspect ran a scrap yard,was the body put in the melting pot?good gangster stuff but too involved..one or more was involved in the building trade..Now that's a more feasible line to go down...buried in one of their excavations..too obvious they would know that..landfill..now theres a line to look at.maybe not mainstream sites, too many records but more a off the books site maybe.A friendly farmer,shooting buddy,fishing buddy...just a thought
My question would be "Why?" Who would benefit from her death?
Unless, of course, it was an accident.

I bet nothing ha
reads to me like they strongly suspect certain people and something happened in the nags head bedroom. The question therefore would be wheres the body?? one suspect ran a scrap yard,was the body put in the melting pot?good gangster stuff but too involved..one or more was involved in the building trade..Now that's a more feasible line to go down...buried in one of their excavations..too obvious they would know that..landfill..now theres a line to look at.maybe not mainstream sites, too many records but more a off the books site maybe.A friendly farmer,shooting buddy,fishing buddy...just a thought[/QUOTE
I bet nothing happened in nag’s bedroom involving Claudia that night.I do not believe she went to the pub that night .
I believe her secret boyfriend intercepted her in the morning on her way to work.
He probably thought he was her one and only !
I think the couple arguing were Claudia and new boyfriend.I do not believe the witness was lying .
And that is why no one came forward.
I know others on here do not agree ...sorry but ...

It's the motive that's been stumping everyone all along. An accident could be the answer to that puzzle.

Problem is, we don't know for sure she was even at home of the evening of the 18th. In theory, her disappearance could have happened from anywhere. If she had voluntary left home, you would assume it would have been to somewhere that was within driving distance of her work place, as she had work in the morning (unless she had planned to call in sick?).

if it was some sort of sexual accident then it could be self preservation...The police obviously know more than they would let on they wouldn't consider going for a prosecution as they did if they had nothing.. I think some one or some people are squarely in the frame they just lack a witness and the body..wasn't it the four 2 of which had the scrap yard and building business......they did check a building job the firm was doing at the back of the university but to me that's too obvious. They must have pulled the 4`s phone records and location unless they were turned off.. I recon they used a fifth person and that's who the police want. a loyal hench man...

a sexual accid
Interesting question. Maybe it's more productive to phrase it like this: what kind of accident/circumstances would you not be able to call 999 for?
a sexual accident can still be murder or manslaughter in this country..wasn't one truing to sell the scrap yard? money no good to him inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater